It is time...for the Sacred UpRoar

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2007
      a very interesting text that certainly caught my attention, spoke to me on a number of levels  and wanted to pass along for you all. Do take speaks to your own inner Voice. Love, Shay ~ Grey Wolf

       Feminine_Divine@ yahoogroups. com
      From: "rikzinger" <rikzinger@comcast. net>
      Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 06:05:56 -0000
      Subject: [Feminine_Divine] It is time...

      I received this message about 4 years ago. I do not know who wrote it
      , or even who sent it to me. It has returned to my attention. It is
      time for me to share it with you. Hang on... ~Rick

      WELCOME HOME TO THE SACRED UPROAR, BEAUTY AND TRUTH FANS.

      The Sacred Uproar is coming to you live from your repressed memory of paradise . . . reminding you that life is crazily in love with you -- wildly and innocently in love with you.
      Even now, thousands of secret helpers are conspiring to turn you into the gorgeous curiosity you were born to be. Even now, every one of your heartbeats originate in a gift of love directly from the Goddess Herself.
      I am not exaggerating or indulging in poetic metaphor when I say these things. It is the raw truth. Visualize it if you dare.
      Ahhh -- but then here's the loaded question: Are you willing to start loving life back with an equal intensity? The passion that life eternally shows you has not exactly been unrequited, but there is room for you to be more demonstrative.
      *
      The Sacred Uproar is brought to you by the ecstatic trance that the Persian mystic poet Hafiz enjoyed when he said, One regret, dear world, that I am determined not to have
      When I am lying on my deathbed is that I did not kiss you enough!
      The Sacred Uproar is also brought to you by the euphoric state of clarity that the French philosopher Pascal celebrated when he said, "If you do not love too much, you do not love enough."
      *
      Breathe in the love
      Breathe out the jive
      *
      I know that the daily crucifixions you endure sometimes make you forget who you really are. So let me remind you who you really are: You are a spiritual freedom fighter devoted with all your heart and all your soul to the liberation of every sentient creature. You are a
      fierce and tender avatar fresh from eternity that has temporarily taken on the form of a human being so as to pull off the miracle of creating heaven on earth.
      I am not exaggerating, my beloved's. I am not dispensing gratuitous flattery or flowery poetic metaphors. You are in fact a daring hero in subversive service to the Holy One. You have volunteered to be cast down into dense matter and suffer amnesia about your true origins so that you might master the magic of love.
      I won't lie to you about your mission. Ignorance and inertia surround you. Cynicism is treated as a supreme sign of intelligence. Evil is regarded as more interesting than good.
      Beautiful truths are suspect and ugly truths are readily believed. I won't lie to you about your mission. You have to be a cheerful rebel fighting against all odds. You have to joyfully and exuberantly resist the temptation to swallow thousands of delusions that have been
      carefully crafted and beautifully packaged by Very Self-Important People who act like they know what they're doing.
      You have to buck every system and go against every grain -- even as you stay true to your vow to have a lot of fun. You have to be relentlessly skeptical and sweetly innocent as you overthrow the sour, puckered hallucination that is mistakenly referred to as reality.
      *
      Breathe in the synchronicity
      Breathe out the animosity
      *
      What can we do to help ourselves in this only slightly impossible work, my fellow rebel avatars? How can we support each other?
      First, we can create sanctuaries for spiritual freedom fighters, safe houses to shelter and nurture all of us who are devoted to the divine revolution. These might take the form of temporary events like parties or workshops, or they might be places like homes and tree houses and yurts under highway overpasses. The only requirement is that they be power spots in the network that supports our growing rebel paradise: insurrectionary home bases where we can be our unpredictably miraculous selves and perfect our skills as crafty, open-hearted, kick-ass lovers of life.
      In these power spots, we can perform real magic that will unleash lasting changes in our personal lives. And so here's another answer to the question of how we can support each other: and that is to exorcise everything in ourselves that resonates in harmony with the old world and the dying civilization; and to feed the blooming life forces within us that resonate in harmony with the New World.
      *
      Breathe in the curiosity
      Breathe in the generosity
      Breathe in the elasticity
      Breathe out the grandiosity
      *
      Here's my third answer to the question of what we can do to help each other: Explore the mysteries of healing mischief, holy pranks, horny compassion, blasphemous reverence, crazy wisdom, and outrageous love.
      My fellow freedom fighters, it's high time to expand our repertoire as sacred agents of the divine revolution. We can no longer afford to take things too seriously and too personally and too literally. So let's dream up bigger, better, more original sins and wilder, wetter, more interesting problems.
      Exaggerate your faults until they become virtues.
      Pretend to be crazy so you can get away with doing what's right.
      Change your name every day for a thousand days.
      Commit crimes that don't break any laws.
      Use your nightmares to become rich and famous.
      Eat money. Trick gravity. Drink the sun. Dream like a stone.
      Kick your own butt and wash your own brain.
      Achieve global warming in your pants and sing in the acid rain.
      While standing on top of a mobile home wearing all red clothes, hurl a hot dog in a bun as far as you can as you shout out the name of your beloved.
      *
      Wait a minute. Hold on. Just what do tricks and mischief and jokes have to do with the sublime quest you are on? And anyway, isn't our nation at war? Haven't we been attacked by mass-murdering terrorists on our own soil? Isn't it our sacred duty to grow more serious and weighty and no-nonsense than we have ever had to before? My fellow messengers of the Goddess's dissident love, I say that this is the perfect moment to take everything less seriously and less personally and less literally.
      *
      Both terrorism and the decimation of our civil liberties are immediate dangers that we are legitimately afraid of. However, there is an even bigger long-term threat to the fate of the Earth, of which terrorism and the loss of civil liberties are but symptoms. That threat is
      fundamentalism -- not just the religious fundamentalism of fanatical Muslims and Hindus and Jews and Christians. But also patriotic fundamentalism, the fundamentalism of materialism, the fundamentalism of science.
      Every fundamentalist divides the world into two camps, Us versus Them, those who agree with him and like him and help him, and those who don't. There is only a right way and a wrong way to interpret the world: according to the ideas the fundamentalist believes to be true, and everyone else's ideas.
      The fundamental attitude of all fundamentalists is that they take everything way too seriously and way too personally and way too literally. And here is some bad news: Like just about everyone in the world, each of us has our own share of the fundamentalist virus. It's not as dangerous to the collective welfare as, say, Osama bin Laden's fundamentalism or the sentimental fundamentalism of American politicians or the CEOs who fervently believe that making a financial profit is the supreme good or the scientists who deny the existence of the 99 percent of reality imperceptible to the five senses. Our fundamentalism is not as virulent as theirs.
      But still: We are infected, you and I, with fundamentalism.
      What are we going to do about it?
      How about some healing mischief . . . some holy pranks . . .
      unmitigated compassion . . . blasphemous reverence . . . crazy wisdom. . . and outrageous love?
      How about if we practice taking everything less seriously and less personally and less literally?
      *
      You taste delicious.
      Animals understand you.
      Your importance is unusual.
      The funny faces you make are interesting to look at.
      You fight for power in all the right ways.
      A lost tribe salutes you from the other side of the veil.
      You have very strong feet.
      No one can overflow as well as you can.
      You are famous with the Goddess.
      You have a secret life in your dreams.
      You belong to yourself.
      *
      Breathe in the love
      Breathe out the jive
      *
      This part of the Sacred Uproar has been brought to you by the ten thousand-year- old lupine seed that was found in frozen silt by Yukon miners. They handed it over to scientists who grew a perfectly healthy bush.

      Author unknown, but deeply appreciated.

      IN THE ONEHEART OF LOVE, SHARON SOPHIA AND AAAAHHHHLLLL- OOOOMMMM- EEEE,,,,
      WHERE I AM ONE, WE ARE ONE AND ALL ARE ONE

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Phoenix
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2007
        I absolutely love this! Thank you for posting it...it's right down my spiritual alley. I did a bit of searching and I think this is the author.
        Thanks,
        carolyn

        http://www.freewillastrology.com/pr/robbio.html