~*~*~*~ Nature ~ The Mighty Mother ~*~*~*~

  • CeLeStiaL DiViNe MySTiC
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2 10:53 PM
      ~*~ *** NATURE ~ THE MIGHTY MOTHER *** ~*~

      By Katherine Tingley

      How many today are satisfied with their lives or sure that they
      possess the truth or know whence they came when they were born or,
      after death, whither they are going? Yet there is a promise in our
      hearts and in the divine law that all that has been, it shall be
      again, and all that we have forgone we shall recover.

      We lost touch ages ago with the mighty mother, nature, and now need to
      go to her again, for the most part in her forests or on her hilltops
      or by the seashore, to find our own souls in her quiet places and to
      learn that all matter responds to the spiritual touch.

      Out beyond hearing and seeing and thinking are infinite laws that
      control our lives. Divine laws hold us in their keeping: immediately
      behind the veil of visible things, and but a little way from the
      consciousness of our mortal selves, are higher forces at work for our
      good.

      They speak to the soul to make the way broad and beautiful; they speak
      to us at all times through the sunlit sky and the starlight. The
      shining silences of nature proclaim to us always the greatness of the
      world and the hidden grandeur, so that in the desert, in the deep
      caverns of the earth, under the heaviest weight of sorrow, "one that
      hath ears to hear" is never alone.

      Were one lost in the great waste places or in a rudderless boat on
      the open sea, or were on the brink of created things and far from the
      familiar world, one would carry within ~ still the kingdom of heaven
      and might find in their heart all the revelations for which all beings
      are longing.

      It is the spiritual message that the world is crying for: a baptism
      of the spirit of the divinity of all life, whereby we should be made
      to realize that the heavens are opening to our needs; that the light
      is breaking and new stars are shining; that the things we do not see
      are greater than the things we see -- that the heart yearns for more
      than we know; that nature is supremely just, and in all this grand
      universal scheme of being not a thought, not an aspiration, not the
      smallest effort is lost or wasted.

      We cannot succeed unless we work with nature, who will not accept
      halfhearted service. We receive no answer when we call to her only in
      moments of dilemma or disappointment and then turn again and desert
      her. She has no word for the insincere or indifferent; she responds
      only to those whose minds are awake to the highest aims. It is as we
      reach out in thought to the best and noblest that her answer comes
      back to us.

      Out of the great dark surroundings of life dawns the enlightenment of
      the inner being when the soul of shall speak, and we who were under
      the shadow of our affairs and difficulties become aware that this is
      indeed the gods' universe which divine laws do govern, and that nature
      is all friendly and humanity need not be otherwise.

      For there is no need for all this human quarreling and fighting and
      doubting: could we trust ourselves, we should trust our neighbors;
      could we trust our neighbors, we should trust the divine law. Then we
      should know that life is beautiful and true.

      Fear is the basis of all discouragement. Only cultivate fearlessness
      in meeting the trials from without and the weaknesses within, and we
      cease to be alone. We attain discernment of a grand companionship ever
      present with us and become aware of the god "that is within you and
      yet without you," the Everywhere~Existing whose voice we may hear,
      listening for it, in our own Spirit, and no less in the murmur of the
      brooks and in the birds' choirs sings. For the mystery in the heart of
      nature is the mystery in the heart of all life, and the same wonderful
      powers are in both.

      The secret of life is non~selfish love; impersonality wins her secrets
      from the Mystic Mother. If we dismiss the idea of a personal God and
      dismiss our own personalities with all their limitations and
      misgivings; if we carry our minds beyond self into the limitless, our
      thought into the universal order, and from the inmost recesses of our
      consciousness regard the universe in its magnificence until, lifted
      out of ourselves, we recognize within ourselves greater things than
      ever we have dreamed of, and draw near to inspirations unendingly
      beautiful and rich, and make question then as to the interpretation of
      it and the meaning of all these limitless rhythms of law and order
      that throng the immensity of space -- her answer will come back to us.

      We shall behold the universe as the outgrowth, the expression, of an
      infinite scheme proceeding from an inmost source beyond our
      comprehension -- the fountain, the center, the unknowable absolute
      Light made Known -- flowing out from which, following the plan of
      evolutionary law, passing through the many lives ordained for our
      growth towards perfection, we are here to work out the purposes of
      existence.

      (From the author's The Wine of Life)

      ~*~ CeLeStiaL DiViNe MySTiC ~*~ UniVerSaL DiViNe LiFe ~*~

      ~*~*~*~ Reverend Celestial Constance EverOne ~*~*~*~

      *Mystical Theology *Spiritual Virtues *Woman Priest *Guidance*

      ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

      http://360.yahoo.com/Universal.DivineLife {CONNECT!}