The Ooranya Kalori - Your Rainbow Message for Today - NUMBER 014 - 3 January 2007 - Absorb My Seeds then Scatter them near and far

  • Rupunda. Moving with the Rainbow Wind an
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2007

      DAY FIVE - TSWAING METEORITE CRATER  SOUTH AFRICA
      Music Playing Is: Journey

      A Time of Challenge,A Time of Change Yet if we ask That Only that which is for My Highest Good and the Highest good of those who share my life in any way.
      We can expect Miracles every day
      If we are challenged If we are Unsure
      ASK OUR GUIDES TO GIVE US SIGNS AND SIGNALS
      OF WHAT IS FOR MY HIGHEST GOOD
      THEN FOLLOW THE SIGNS

      Welcome to Gauteng, Place of Gold – the economic powerhouse of the Southern African region and home to Africa’s greatest cities. From the vibrant metropolis of Soweto, through dynamic Johannesburg, City of Gold to the tree-lined diplomacy of Pretoria, Gauteng is a cosmopolitan, multicultural mix of people from all walks of life, from all four corners of the world.
      Gauteng’s wealth is not only in our gold, but in our people. Our unique cultural and social legacy is our multicultural melting pot, evidenced in our many excellent museums, theatres, galleries, cultural precincts and craft markets. We have a rhythm, movement and style of our own…and we never stop dancing but dance "Waya Waya" 24/7

      We Journey to The TSWAING METEORITE CRATER an hour out of Pretoria

      TSWAING METEORITE CRATER

      Some 220 000 years ago a blazing stony meteorite the size of half a football field slammed into the earth’s crust.  The impact formed a huge crater, 1,4 km in diameter and 200 m deep.

      This crater, known as the Pretoria Saltpan (or Zoutpan), is situated 40 km north to the northwest of Pretoria.  It is one of the best-preserved meteorite impact craters anywhere in the world.
      The name Tswaing means Place of Salt in Setswana, one of the eleven official languages in South Africa. This name refers to a saline lake that covers the crater floor.  As early as 120 000 years ago Stone Age people, and later ancestors of the San, inhabited the area.  About 800 years ago, black people who spoke African languages like Tswana and Sotho moved into this area.  Later people lived in the proximity of the crater, tending their cattle, growing crops and collecting salt from the crater floor. The lake’s salt and soda attracted white hunters and settlers, who demarcated the area into a farm and named it Zoutpan, and from 1912 to 1950 an industry producing soda ash and salt was based at the crater.

      It was determined that it was a type of stony meteorite known as a chondrite, named after the Greek word for seed, because chondrites are full of little seed-like, round particles formed as melt droplets - the chondrules.

      WE ENTER THE WATER
      OUR RAINBOW ROPE AROUND OUR WAIST

      SA CHA DA NAH MI NEE SO SA
      Absorb My Seeds then Scatter them near and far
      220000 Years ago From Beyond the Beyond
      Was it Andromeda or Further and passed through Andromeda on its way to Earth
      Why am I asking the Question when My Heart Knows the Answer
      !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      YOU MAY WANT TO ENTER "NO MIND" BEFORE YOU PROCEED

      NO NI NO

      Earth was challenged as From the Stars a Piece of the Universe created a crater
      As we spend time in the Water now filling the crater
      We feel the universe and all the Galaxies are calling us
      to absorb the seeds of wisdom and knowledge of the Galaxies
      and once we have absorbed and assimilated them
      Scatter a Spread them far and near
      We are the Bees
      The Crater filled with water - The Flower
      We take the "Pollen" from the Flower
      and Pollinate the seeds we have in and around us

      SA CHA DA NAH MI NEE SO SA
      Absorb My Seeds then Scatter them near and far

      Remember your Guides are with you every step of the Way
      Are you talking with them at every place we visit and chant our Mantras
      Are you receiving the gifts they have for you or those you love
      The Reason we invited OUR GUIDES, ANGELS, ASCENDED MASTERS, GODS, GODDESSES IS SO THEY COULD HELP US
      ALSO
      SO THEY COULD GIVE US EMPOWERMENTS ALONG THE WAY THAT ARE UNIQUE TO US
      As The Spirit of MAAT settles over the water while we chant

      SA CHA DA NAH MI NEE SO SA
      Absorb My Seeds then Scatter them near and far

      We are reminded that

      Maat Stands for Fairness

      “Your situation will be handled in a fair and just manner”

      Message from Maat:

      “ Let me suggest another definition for fairness: It’s when all parties involved surrender their personal agendas in favour of the greater good for the entirety of the group. This requires trust in the wisdom of the whole. When it comes to matters of disputes, the attacks are based on fears that you may not receive your share. Yet, attacks amplify the hurt and the pain that caused the disputes in the first place. Why not surrender your attachment to a specific outcome, and instead, direct your holy will toward the resolution of the argument? Hold a firm vision of a peaceful outcome, and let the pieces fall into place in a harmonious manner.”

       A lawsuit will be resolved. A dispute will end harmoniously. you’ll be treated fairly. Keep everyone’s needs in mind during negotiations. Release guilt and shame, as these emotions can attract a punishing attack.

       Maat is the Egyptian goddess of integrity, fairness, and justice, who holds a scale that measures souls against a feather at the time of death to detect any heaviness from guilt. Maat protects us in business and personal relationships, ensuring that we’re treated fairly and honourably. Call upon her before signing any contract, during a dispute, or when ever you feel guilty or remorseful.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      At this point I had to break and remake my Special 13 Eye Balance Taworri
      The Taworri is made of 13 sets of Nine Crystals
      Well Not any more
      It still has 13 sets of 9 but all 117 Crystals are placed in a bowl and drawn out in random order and assembled
      The Message from now on
      Procedures and Old Rules are Gone forever
      Everything we need is IN THE BOWL
      and it comes out in the order and form we need it
      As I finished I asked the I Ching the meaning and

      1. FORCE

      STRENGTH, CREATIVE ENERGY, ACTION; THE POWER OF HEAVEN TO CREATE AND DESTROY; DYNAMIC; UNTIRING, TENACIOUS, ENDURING.

      THE NAME:

      Force / Persisting  (ch’ien) spirit Power, creative energy, forward motion; dynamic\, enduring; firm, stable; activate, inspire; heaven, masculine, ruler; string, robust, tenacious, untiring; also; exhaust, destroy, dry up, clear away. The Ideogram portrays rising energy , the sun and growing plants.

      THE IMAGE:

      Force: Fundamental success. Advantageous Divination

      This is the primal power of spirit to create and destroy. You see it in the light of heaven, the sun that makes everything grow, the fertilizing rain and the shape changing energy of the dragon. You are confronted with many obstacles. Take action and persist in it. You are in contact with fundamental creative energy. Be dynamic, strong, untiring, tenacious and enduring. Ride the dragon and bring the fertilizing rain. This opens a new cycle of time. It will bring success, profit and insight. This great force begins things. You can use it to continue without pause. It shows you that the end is always a new beginning. The way of force is to transform things. It makes the innate spirit in each thing manifest. Ride the six stages of this energy. Use it to produce ideas that inspire people. What you create can be the source of a deep and self-renewing peace of mind.

      We are at Day Five of a Ten Day Pilgrimage
      What are you changing in your life
      ?????????????????
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      One of my Guides for this Pilgrimage is  Coventina
      Coventina (pronounced Coh-ven-TEEN-ah): she’s a powerful Celtic goddess of the waters, including the oceans , lakes, streams, ponds and rivers. Conventina protects bodies of water and their inhabitants and she’s happy to give you a divine assignment related to environmentalism if you ask her. Wishing wells were made in her honour and today we continue the practice of throwing coins into water while making a wish. It’s Conventina who grants these wishes. Since our bodies are primarily made up of water, she’s very involved with helping us purity our physical selves. She reminds us the purification also means keeping our thoughts and speech filled with positive words which empower and strengthen our bodies and lives.

      Today's Message is longer than usual and if you have got this far
      THANK YOU
      I share what happens as I prepare as in a Pilgrimage we have to be open to what happens when it does
      The lack of Internet Connection all day yesterday was a Challenge to overcome
      Other Challenges had to be overcome
      and
      That's what happens on a Pilgrimage
      Obstacles come our way that perhaps would otherwise be hidden
      Now they Surface and how we overcome them decided how we progress on "OUR JOURNEY"
      Do we overcome the obstacles in a way that makes Someone else happy
      or
      Do we overcome it based on the Integrity of Our Heart
      With Five days to go
      What have we changed
      are we ready for the changes yet to come
      are we ready for
      DAY ELEVEN and BEYOND
      Those of us who completed the Borobudur Empowerment found that the effect continued for Months and is still continuing
      That's what is happening to us as we journey

      This is a Pilgrimage to NINE sacred Places
      Yet it is also a Pilgrimage
      BEYOND THE BEYOND

      WILL YOU MEET GAELE AND ME THERE IN THE RAINBOW

      REMEMBER YOU CAN INVITE ANY ONE TO JOIN IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THEY HAVE TO CATCH UP OR IF THEY START DAY ONE TODAY
      WE ARE GUIDED THAT THIS PILGRIMAGE IS TO BE AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES TO ALL PEOPLE
      YOU CAN SHARE
      IT CAN BE YOUR GIFT IN LOVE TO OTHERS

      We meet Tomorrow at Sunrise BY INTENT at STONEHENGE

      Radiating Compassionate Rainbow Love from and To the Cosmos with Pure Love

       (c)Elija Rupunda (The Ooranya Kalori)- 3 January 2007
      All words and graphics may be used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      If you received this message from a friend and would like to receive it regularly  send a blank  e mail to
      CircleCosmicConsciousness-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Please share The Ooranya Kalori with all as you are guided in your heart·

      The Crystal Ally cards (Naisha Ahsian)

      The Crystal Path to Self Knowledge

      Storm element – page 251

      MOLDAVITE

      Transformation

      Moldavite tektite is a beautiful green gemstone that fell to earth over 14 million years ago in a meteor impact that formed the Bohemian plateau. It is the foremost of the transformational stones in that its energies are felt most easily upon one’s life. Moldavite exhibits the green ray, yet it energies are effective in burning through blockages in any of the chakras. It is a strong stimulant to the psychic senses, and tends to accelerate one’s spiritual development and path.

      A strict (some say merciless) teacher, Moldavite heralds a time of drastic growth and changes. People, things or life lessons that no longer serve you will drop away, clearing the path for the higher good to come. This is not always an easy process, but if you are prepared to surrender to the Universal Will, it can be a cathartic, cleansing and exciting time of spiritual unfolding.

      Moldavite has been valued for its transformative spiritual energies for at least 25,000 years, and probably longer. Ancient people of the Bohemian plateau and beyond would wear this potent Ally for it’s energetic properties. Moldavite is also believed to be the legendary "emerald that fell from the sky", the stone of the Holy Grail.

      Moldavite has an immediate impact on those that attune to its energies. Physical sensations range from the experience of heat ("Moldavite flush") to tingling, dizziness or even headaches.

      Don’t let this scare you, however. These physical symptoms are only temporary, and are a direct effect of the stone’s powerful cleansing of the chakras and energetic systems of the body.

      Many people also trace the beginning of incredible growth and movement in their lives to their first encounters with Moldavite’s energy. Changes in relationships, jobs, living environments, personal abilities and manifestation abilities have all been reported as effects of Moldavite’s energy entering one’s life. Deep personal transformation is always a part of choosing to work with the Moldavite Ally. Moldavite allows the Light of the Divine to work great changes and miracles in one’s life.

      THE MESSAGE

      If you have drawn Moldavite as your Ally, hold on! It’s going to be an exciting ride for the next few months. You may experience a ‘falling away’ of old relationships, jobs, securities, and situations. Anything that does not serve your ultimate path may go spinning off into space, leaving you transformed.

      Moldavite is not always an easy Ally, as its purgative effects can leave you feeling like you’ve been put through the ringer, but it is truly a stone that indicates change for the better. It has a beautiful, extremely powerful and high vibration, which creates a resonance with Universal understanding and creation.

      Expect an increase in psychic or "coincidence" phenomenon. It is time for you to begin the next phase of your spiritual learning, and Moldavite is a powerful teacher!

      CHAKRA: will dissolve blockages in all chakras, but is most active in the Heart, third eye, Crown and etheric chakras.

      AFFIRMATION: I allow the power of Light to transform my life.