Re: Re: Our Divine Creation: Without Quantum Fraud!!

  • MessiahTwain
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2006
      ~~
      ~~~

      et tu, Tony,

      now you are pretending not to have read the original
      Undiscovered Physics, nor the subsequent articles and
      discusssions on the internet.

      "rash judgement searching for the insights of the old
      ones"?

      the old and true ones I speak MOST highly of ... again,
      viz Tesla, Schauberger, Piddington, Alfven, Bostick,
      Carroll, Barnes ... so many.

      it is the CHURCH and the MILITARY and the BANKS, the
      global corporate state, who do not speak of, and put down,
      the VERY BEST natural philosophers ever known.

      I, on the contrary, have spoken in great detail and
      praise of their works, in my work, as no one on Earth
      has done before wholly and truly.

      obviously I do not waste my time, or that of my sacred
      terrestrial family, on further discussions of the willing
      mouthpieces of Church physics ... viz. the Plancks and
      Feynmans and Einsteins ad nauseum.

      read the true philosophers referenced in "Life Without
      Spacetime", for example:

      http://www.groupkos.com/mtwain/FTLpart1.pdf
      http://www.groupkos.com/mtwain/FTLpart2.pdf

      if you wish my friend to give due respect to those of us
      who have struggled and succeeded for the benefit of
      ALL humanity, bringing the WAY back to nature,
      in contrast to political conformity ...

      for all our sacred ancestors,

      Millennium Twain

      ~~
      ~~~

      Tony B wrote:

      Cum Grano Salis, MT.

      What can one say to such exhuberance, might it be somewhat
      clouded in rash judgement searching for the insights of the
      old ones.

      I would term it SophiaGnosis and the Wisdom of the Mother
      in harmony with the Knowledge of the Father.

      Your initiation into the mysteries surely have also
      elucidated this.

      Re=Alpha.RCompton=Alpha^2.RBohr1=Alpha^3/4Pi. RRydberg .

      Re=(HiggsBosonic) Outer-Lepton- Ring for (/hyperbolic/
      catenoidal) Lambda/Neutron geometry and also the
      magnetoconfinement as your ellipsoidal asymmetry for ALL
      hadronic particles.
      The Mesonic-Inner- Ring for a ellipsoidal Proton geometry
      then reduces Re in a factor just over 1000 and then further
      reduces to the 'sacred' quantisation of Re in the
      NeutrinoKernel as Re=10^10.Lmin/360.

      The 'sacredness' is the radian definition as 2Pi linear
      becoming radius-independent unity in a seemingly
      'arbitrary' degree count.

      So the 'quantum physics' manifests from a magnified
      'Planck-Length' Lmin=4Pi.c^6.LPlanck^2.Re/G in the
      classical electron radius (Re) as Planck's Constant is
      itself finestructured as h=Lmin/2Re.c^3=Lmin/e*c in
      superstring parameters.

      Here is your factor for n=1 or 2 in the Lissajous form for
      Re associated with the definition of the magnetocharge as
      the 'curling up' of the gauge photon 'string' transforming
      into the 'electron string'.

      Deus Vobiscum!

      Tony B.