New Year's Eve for 2007

  • rasa@womanthouartgod.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2006
      New Year's Eve for 2007

      MotherGod Instruction for Happiness & Success

      http://www.womanthouartgod.com/main.php

      Rasa: MotherGod, will you give us some Light on receiving all goodness,
      health, mental, emotional, spiritual and physical prosperity?

      MOTHERGOD: FOR ALL THESE THINGS YOU NEED COMMITMENT, ATTENTION AND WORK.
      FIRST AND FOREMOST ONE HOUR A DAY MINIMUM FOR GOD IN PRAYER AND MEDITATION,
      REMEMBERING THAT YOU NEED GOD, GOD DOES NOT NEED YOU. YOU ARE DEPENDENT ON
      GOD, WHAT YOU DO WITH GOD, FOR GOD, YOU DO FOR YOURSELF, AND YOU MUST DO
      THAT BECAUSE YOU LOVE YOURSELF. GOD LOVES EVERYONE, BUT EACH MORTAL HAS TO
      LOVE THEMSELVES IN ORDER TO BE HAPPY AND HEALTHY.

      Rasa: How do humans become, unhealthy and spiritually diseased?

      MOTHERGOD: BY ABSORPTION IN TEMPORARY GOODS AND CONCERNS, THE WORLD, THE
      FLESH AND THE DEVIL - EVEN LIGITIMATE CONCERNS AND MINISTRY WORK. YOU MUST
      FIND RELEASE FROM ALL EARTHLY ENDEAVORS ONE FULL HOUR A DAY.

      HOW THIS IS DONE.

      · MENTAL CLEANLINESS IS DAILY EXORCISM AND EXAMINATION OF
      CONSCIENCE.

      AFTER EXORCISM THINK ABOUT HOW YOU HAVE SINNED IN THOUGHT, WORD AND DEED,
      ASKING FORGIVENESS.

      THE DAILY HOUR FREES YOU FROM ANXIETY AND DEPRESSTION CREATED BY WHAT PEOPLE
      DO TO YOU AND NORMAL OR SPECIAL PROBLEMS AND TRAUMAS.

      THE HOUR A DAY PLUS ALL THE ACTIONS OF YOUR LIFE, SHOULD BRING THE
      AFFECTIONS TO THE THRONE OF GOD AND RENDER YOU EMOTIONALLY HEALTHY AS YOUR
      LOVE IS RETURNED AND NOURISHED.

      TO SPILL YOUR HEART OUT TO THE WORLD IS LIKE SPILLING BLOOD OR WASTING,
      USING UP LOVE FOR LOWER THINGS, DISSIPATING THE AFFECTIONS, MAKING ONE WEAK
      AND USELESS IN THE SERVICE OF GOD, AND RENDERING THE PERSON ANOTHER WALKING
      WOUNDED AND A NEEDY, DEPENDENT, ANXIOUS AND WHINY CHILD.

      THE PHYSICAL -

      · DO DEEP BREATHING, EXERCISE DAILY, AT LEAST AN HOUR.
      SPEND TIME OUTSIDE AN HOUR A DAY EVEN IN WINTER.

      · TAKE VITAMINS AND SUPPLEMENTS

      · BE A VEGAN, VEGETARIAN OR FRUITARIAN, EAT AT LEAST TWO
      RAW FRUITS AND VEGETABLES DAILY.

      · USE A JUICER AND STEAMER

      · DO NOT EAT JUNK FOOD, PROCESSED FOOD, CANDY, NOR GO TO
      UNHEALTHY RESTAURANTS. LEARN TO MAKE SWEETS FROM HEALTHY INGREDIENTS SUCH AS
      HONEY, MOLASSES, FRUIT SUGAR, FRUITS AND NUTS. IF WORK DOES NOT PROVIDE GOOD
      FOOD OPPORTUNITIES, BRING SANDWICHES.

      RELATIONSHIPS

      · GIVE UP SEX IF YOU CAN

      · GIVE UP IDLE GOSSIP, CHIT CHAT, ALL BUT CONSTRUCTIVE OR
      NECESSARY TALKING

      · BE HONEST INCLUDING HOW THE OTHER IS HURTING YOU - LET
      THEM KNOW.

      · WOMEN - DO NOT LET MEN OVERWHELM YOU WITH THEIR
      INCESSANT NEEDY DESIRES, DRIVES AND SELFISHNESS - TRAIN THEM TO STOP
      HARRASSING YOU...SAME WITH MALES, IF YOU ARE UNHAPPY WITH A FEMALE, PULL UP
      STAKES, DON'T STAY IN MISERY, GET AWAY FROM ALL WHO DISTURB YOU IF YOU CAN.

      WHAT A PERSON SHOULD WANT AND SHOULD NOT WANT

      YOU SHOULD WANT HAPPINESS, JOY, BLISS, THE PRESENCE OF GOD, HOLINESS, THE
      GIFTS OF GOD SUCH AS DISCERNMENT, KNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTANDING, WISDOM, AND
      HAVING INTIMACY WITH GOD; THE INTERIOR LIFE.

      · YOU SHOULD NOT GET STUCK IN TRANSIENT GOODS, GLORIES OR
      CONCERNS, ADDICTION TO TEMPORAL GOODS, ABSORPTION IN ANY TEMPORAL THINGS,
      EVEN THINGS THAT ARE NOT SINFUL OR EVEN IN MINISTRY WORK THAT KEEPS YOU FROM
      INTIMACY WITH GOD.

      THE JOY A PERSON SHOULD WANT IS THE JOY OF THE LORD, LIVE FOR THE JOY OF THE
      LORD, WHICH MEANS BEING SINLESS, FREE OF ADDICTION TO THINGS AND DELUSION OR
      MAYA. ONE SHOULD DESIRE PEACE, SERENITY, CLOSURE, REST IN GOD, PHYSICAL,
      MENTAL, EMOTIONAL AND SPIRITUAL GOODNESS.

      Rasa: MotherGod, you have laid out a good general instruction for happiness
      and success, but I know most people will not follow it. They will continue
      having sex, gossiping, sinning and taking part in gossip and idle chatting,
      and they will not do exorcisms and examination of conscience. I can never
      get people to listen to most of this - no one has ever done exorcisms on my
      telling them to, nor has anyone ever given up sex due to my example. People
      mostly go on in their routine of addiction, sin, delusion and absorption in
      temporal and earthly goods.

      MOTHERGOD: MY INSTRUCTION AND WORDS ARE ALWAYS GIVEN TO YOU FIRST, AND YOU
      FOLLOW THEM. IF THE OTHERS DON'T WANT TO, THAT IS THEIR DECISION, DO NOT
      GRIEVE. IF YOU GRIEVE OVER THE SINS AND FAULTS OF OTHERS, YOU WILL NEVER BE
      HAPPY, JUST BE HAPPY IN YOURSELF, THAT YOU ARE OBEYING GOD TO THE BEST OF
      YOUR ABILITY, AND DO NOT JUDGE THEM, NO MATTER HOW LOW MINDED THEY ARE. DO
      NOT HAVE ANY FEELINGS ABOUT THEM, BE NEUTRAL, WHICH IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN
      SURVIVE THE DISSAPOINTMENT AND DISGUST WITH THE MAJORITY OF MORTALS.

      Rasa: We live in a cold and lonely world, but inside us is Heaven, if we do
      not fail to go there.

      What happens to me scientifically speaking, when for example this week I was
      too busy to meditate and pray much, and then, it was as if my whole world of
      happiness ended. Why does it take me so long to get back into it?

      MOTHERGOD: YOU HAVE TO COLLECT ALL THE SCATTERED ELEMENTS OF YOUR MIND AND
      HEART WHICH HAVE GONE ALL OVER THE PLACE, AND THAT TAKES TIME.

      Rasa: Mother, do you have any last advise for the New Year of 2007 for
      myself and everyone I contact?

      MOTHERGOD: YES...BEAR IN MIND THAT ALL THE THINGS WE WORRY ABOUT WILL PASS,
      IF YOU RECALL THE PROBLEMS THAT ABSORBED YOU MANY YEARS AGO - WHERE ARE THEY
      NOW? MANY THINGS YOU IMAGINED THAT WERE BAD NEVER HAPPENED, BRIDLE THE
      IMAGINATION AND THE FEAR IT BRINGS. WORK ON CONTROLLING YOUR MIND AND
      SENSES FROM CHASING AFTER EVIL OR WORRISOME THOUGHTS AND IDEAS, DO NOT DWELL
      ON THE BAD THINGS CAN HAPPEN, JUST KEEP THINKING ABOUT GOD, READ AND LISTEN
      TO SPIRITUAL WORDS, AND NOT THE WORDS AND WAYS OF THE WORLD. WHEN PEOPLE
      CALL YOU AND YOU DO NOT WANT TO SPEAK TO THEM, HANG UP FAST OR ELSE DO NOT
      PICK UP THE PHONE THIS IS HARD FOR YOU, BUT DO IT. THEY WILL PULL YOU INTO
      HOURS OF IDLE AND UNNECESSARY THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS. STAY ALONE BUT DO NOT
      SEEK A WAY OUT OF THE LONELINESS, GO PAST IT INTO THE INTERIOR, JUST KEEP
      PRAYING UNTILL YOU FEEL THE PRESENCE OF GOD.

      I WISH YOU AND EVERYONE A BLESSED AND HONORABLE NEW YEAR WITHOUT SIN OR
      DRUNKENNESS, WITH THE BLISS OF GOD WITHIN YOUR SOUL.

      Rasa: Thank you Mother and Amen!

      http://www.womanthouartgod.com/rasaguru.php