The Ooranya Kalori - Your Rainbow Message for Today - 012 - 1 January 2007 - You will hear the answers to your quest - The Universe is working to connect me with my highest good.

  • Rupunda. Moving with the Rainbow Wind an
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2006

      Happy New Year Welcome 2007

      Welcome Rupunda

      Ride Rupunda's Rainbow to Riches

      Music Playing is: I will follow Him

      "When the sun rises, I go to work. When the sun goes down, I take my rest. I dig the well from which I drink. I farm the soil which yields my food. I share creation. Kings can do no more." -- Chinese proverb

       Location of Machu Picchu

      We arrive in Peru and Machu Picchu

      Machu Picchu (Quechua: Old Peak; sometimes called the "Lost City of the Incas") is a well-preserved pre-Columbian Inca ruin located at 2,430 m (7,970 ft)[1] on a mountain ridge. Machu Picchu is located above the Urubamba Valley in Peru, about 70 km (44 mi) northwest of Cuzco. Forgotten for centuries by the outside world, although not by locals, it was brought back to international attention by Yale archaeologist Hiram Bingham who rediscovered it in 1911, and wrote a best-selling work about it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machu_Picchu

      Here in one of the Last bastions holding out against the destruction of the culture by the Spanish Christian Conquistadors we remember how Religion has been misused to Force MY VERSION ON YOU

      All of the construction in Machu Picchu uses the classic Inca architectural style of polished dry-stone walls of regular shape. The Incas were masters of this technique, called ashlar, in which blocks of stone are cut to fit together tightly without mortar. Many junctions are so perfect that not even a knife fits between the stones.

      The Incas never used the wheel in any practical manner. How they moved and placed enormous blocks of stones is a mystery, although the general belief is that they used hundreds of men to push the stones up inclined planes. The Incas did not leave any documentation about that process because they did not employ writing.

      The space is composed of 140 constructions including temples, sanctuaries, parks and residences.

      There are more than one hundred flights of stone steps – often completely carved in a single block of granite – and a great number of water fountains, interconnected by channels and water-drainages perforated in the rock, designed for the original irrigation system. Evidence has been found to suggest that the irrigation system was used to carry water from a holy spring, to each of the houses in turn, the order being dictated by the perceived holiness of the inhabitants. It is suspected that this holy spring was at least a factor in the Inca’s decision to build the city in such a remote location and could hint at the city's true purpose.

      Here as we chant our Mantra we will be shown the portal to Atlantis and we will see how energy was used properly and improperly so we can always be properly guided in how we use our gifts.

      We join together our Rainbow Ropes around our waists

      We meet in the Intiwatana, the Temple of the Colours and the Room of the Three Windows.

      Intiwatana

      We Chant 117 Times

      RA BA  VA CAR NI  SO  LA DA

      From near and far you come to me
      Secrets to uncover
      Gaze into my secret heart
      and ask for what you seek
      and in the stillness you will hear
      the answers to your quest

      Quietness envelops us

      Memories from Atlantis and Beyond Flood our Thoughts

      We feel the Battles fought on this land for Control over Thought

      We remember the triumph of Evil over Good in Atlantis and how secrets were preserved for Humanity to uncover at the right time

      We hear some of those secrets now in our Soul

      We know we are here as part of THE AWAKENING

      RA BA  VA CAR  NI SO  LA DA

      From near and far you come to me
      Secrets to uncover
      Gaze into my secret heart
      and ask for what you seek
      and in the stillness you will hear
      the answers to your quest

      We see Lama's gazing peacefully oblivious to what is going on and we are reminded that life continues no matter what Humans may do or try to do
      We are able to go and Pet the Lamas, They have no fear of us.
      What do they teach us
      They share their lives with us and they give us much

      The llama (Lama glama) is a large camelid that originated in North America and then later on moved on to South America. The term llama is sometimes used more broadly, to indicate any of the four closely related animals that make up the South American branch of the family Camelidae: the true llama, the vicuña, alpaca, and guanaco. They were used as a system of transportation for the Incas.[1]

      Differentiating characteristics between llamas and alpacas include the llama's larger size and longer head. Alpacas are sometimes considered to have more valuable fiber, as it is typically finer than that of a llama. Alpacas also tend to have darker fur than that of llamas. The most apparent visual difference between llamas and camels is that camels have a hump or humps and llamas do not.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Llama

      RA BA  VA CAR NI  SO  LA DA

      From near and far you come to me
      Secrets to uncover
      Gaze into my secret heart
      and ask for what you seek
      and in the stillness you will hear
      the answers to your quest

      We have Come

      You have come to me to find your source

      and your source you have found

      not the source of life

      but the source of that which you call energy

      The source of that which gives or destroys life

      In the past it was misused

      Today it is misused

      Yet You have come today and now you see

      that all can be used to help and heal

      if only your heart is clean

      Your heart is cleansed as you chant the words

      RA BA  VA CAR  NI SO  LA DA

      I love you with a Love so Pure

      I want the best for you

      In Life In Love in Everything

      My heart I give to you

      Merge it with your Own Just now

      as you begin your life anew

      each step we take along this path of life

      we are one in every way

      In Life In Love in Everything

      From the Heart of Rupunda 1 January 2007 12.35am

      Remember to save all these and Gaele's Message relating to the pilgrimage so you can repeat it at any time in the future

      Radiating Compassionate Rainbow Love from and To the Cosmos with Pure Love

       (c)Elija Rupunda (The Ooranya Kalori)- 1 January 2007
      All words and graphics may be used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      If you received this message from a friend and would like to receive it regularly  send a blank  e mail to
      CircleCosmicConsciousness-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Please share The Ooranya Kalori with all as you are guided in your heart·

      The Crystal Ally cards (Naisha Ahsian)

      The Crystal Path to Self Knowledge

      Storm element – page 267

      KYANITE

      Inner Bridges

      In this image, a bridge of Kynanite spans a tranquil stream, uniting the separate banks. The landscape represents the aspects of self. This is the image of the ‘inner bridges".

      Kynanite is a powerful and beautiful stone that forms in blade-like crystals and massive form, exhibiting a beautiful silvery blue to green colour. Kynanite initiates psychic ability and promotes communication with higher beings. It is a stone whose physical structure and vibration make it a wonderful transmitter of energy from one being to another. It can therefore be used to enhance telepathy between two persons, and to transmit energy from healing facilitator to client.

      Kynanite is one of the most prominent Allies to be used for Crystal Resonance Therapy and healing. It can clear the energetic field of a person and create a protective shield that will provide a safe space in which to do psychic and healing work. Kyanite’s frequency mandates one to act upon intuitive guidance. It is this manner that we build strong bridges between our inner and outer selves.

      Kyanite’s frequency facilitates the creation of inner bridges. These bridges are spans of energy between one person and another, oneself and one’s higher self, or oneself and the world. It is these bridges that when we use when we wish to transmit our true energy to another, or to receive true impressions from another.

      Kyanite’s ability to transmit and transport energy enable it to easily create and discreate these inner bridges. Its protective qualities enable it to keep guard against misuse by oneself or another in sending or receiving energy. Kyanite’s key word is connection. It is through the building of these inner bridges that true connection and interconnection occurs.

      In the coming age of light on earth, we will be using our innate abilities of subtle perception more frequently. Through the building of bridges between one mind and another, we facilitate the process of true interaction – as one energy being to another. Our understanding and acceptance of others becomes more complete, allowing us to share our own higher energy with those who may require support.

      Kynanite is an Ally that will aid us in opening these inner doorways between our true selves. Call upon the energy of Kynanite to aid you in creating bridges of energy between your physical and non-physical selves. This is the first step toward healing the illusion of separation that we have created, and manifesting the Age of Light on the Earth plane.

      THE MESSAGE

      Kynanite has come to aid you in making those inner and outer connections that are necessary for your development. Perhaps a new relationship or opportunity is moving your way, which will aid you on your path. Or perhaps you are being asked to "make the connection" between disparate aspects of your life.

      All events and circumstances in our lives are a silent dance that the Universe orchestrates for our highest good. Every coincidences or happenstance is actually a carefully planned event that connects you to your next level of learning. Beneath every event and circumstance is the hand of the Divine, co-creating with you in your life.

      Kynanite is sending you a message that obstacles that you see on your path will soon be overcome. New bridges will be built that will carry you over difficulty, and will allow you to perceive your connection to the Divine.

      CHAKRA: Sixth and Crown

      AFFIRMATION: The Universe is working to connect me with my highest good.