Re: Fwd: St. Theresa

  • mnmnu111
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 29, 2006
      --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, Constance Kosuda <ckosuda@...>

      <JANICEWolfstar@...>, <ckosuda@...>, <angelite@...>, "Angel St.Cyr"
      <angelstcyr@...>, "Gwen" <gwen1144@...>, "James ODonnell GM"
      <nowido@...>, "Neal Reynolds" <NealClarkReynolds@...>,
      <Neil.Lovell@...>, <ckosuda@...>, <yumi65@...>
      > Subject: St. Theresa
      >
      > v\:* {behavior:url (#default#vml);} v\:* { BEHAVIOR: url
      (#default#vml) }

      2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%
      26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%
      3D23769&_t=754951090&_r=endtext_lavalife_dec_meet&_m=EXT

      27/12/2006 12:21 PM

      lckymonkey27@... ; sparkers@...
      > Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2006 4:54 AM
      >

      > Subject: I am picking 11 people
      >

      > Hi - I am picking 11 people (who have touched my life) and who
      I think would want to receive this. Please send it back to me
      (You'll see why).

      > In case anyone is not aware, Saint Theresa is known as the
      Saint of the Little Ways, meaning she believed in doing the
      little things in life well and with great love. She is also the
      patron Saint of flower growers and florists. She is represented
      by roses. May everyone who receives this message be blessed.
      Theresa's Prayer cannot be deleted. REMEMBER to make a wish
      before you read the prayer. That's all you have to do. There
      is nothing attached. Just send this to eleven people and let me
      know what happens on the fourth day. Sorry you have to forward
      the message, but try not to break this, please. Prayer is one
      of the best free gifts we receive.

      > Saint Theresa's prayer:
      >

      > May today there be peace within. May you trust God that you
      are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the
      infinite possibilities that are born of faith. May you use those
      gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been
      given to you. May you be content knowing you are a child of
      God. Let this presence settle into your bones, and allow your
      soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there
      for each and every one of us.

      > Now, send this to 11 people within the next 5 minutes. And
      remember to send this back. I count as 1.. you'll see why.

      and security tools, free access to millions of high-quality videos
      from across the web, free AOL Mail and more.

      > http://PrisonMinistry.net/ckosuda, God bless you, all you love and
      all you touch with Peace, Prosperity, Perfect Health, Harmony,
      Humility and
      Happiness

      Thomas