Praying for others

  • mnmnu111
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2006
      O GOD,hear my prayer for all who are in trouble this day.
      Confor those who are facing the loss of a loved one.
      After the wrenching grief,let their lonely hours be filled with fond
      memories of days gone by.Also comfort those who are passing their days
      without work.During this time of financial stress,give them energy to
      make their employment the job of finding new work.
      Encourage those who are finding it difficlt to believe in the future.
      Let your hope fill their hearts as they recal all your past
      faithfulness.Though doubting the truth of your existence or the
      validity of your promises,bring wise friends into their lives who have
      long known the reality of your love.While they struggle to make ends
      meet,please let them be assured that you can take care of every need,no
      matter how large or small.Heal those who are suffering pain and illness.
      Let them find rest and calm as they seek to make the idle moments pass
      more guickly.While they are racked in mind and stressed out
      emotionaly,cradle their mind in your love and soothe every irrational
      thought that seeks to run out of control.
      AND PLEASE INCLUDE ME IN THAT BLESSINS AS
      WELL. AMIN>>>>>
      FOR ALL OF US
      BLESS MOTHER AND FATHEF<SISTER AND BROTHER
      GRANDPA AND GRANDMA<UNCLE AND AUNT<AND ALL
      THE COUSINS>
      HERE WE ARE IN YOUR SIGHT<THIS FAMILY:
      MAY WE PLEASE YOU DAY<BY DAY>AMIN<AMIN<AMIN
      Tomorow and next two days I will pray for everyone because next three
      days are holly days for people muslims religion.
      I will include you in my prayers.We also share gifts for our friends,
      including our family.
      GIFT FOR YOU
      A new day
      Everything looks much
      brighter than it did before.
      My prayer for strenght has been answered.
      My cries for help have been heard.
      My pleas for mercy flew directly to your throne.
      Now I am ready to help my neighbor,GOD.
      Let me not delay.
      Your changes touch ma life with hope and mystery.
      GOD of love and power,I come today ready and eager to experience
      your power working through me.
      AMIN<AMIN<AMIN<
      I ask you to pray for my father tomorow.Thank you.