Something more to add

  • pmenendez@myexcel.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2001
      Well, while still intensely absorbed on this topic of Ultimate
      Reality, I would like to point out one distinction in what we have
      stated. In my last message you may have noted this statement:
      "They are just as infinite as you are, but have not remembered."

      And this statement was in Leonard's post:
      "and everyone, everything, and everywhere you create as you go. That
      is what I mean when I say absolutely . . there is nothing you do not
      create . . . there is nothing that is not you. . . real though it is
      to you . . it is an holographic creation of yours."

      Let me further explain the significance of my statement, through the
      knowledge that carry. There is only One Supreme Consciousness that
      all created beings spring from and are ever united with, but there
      are infinite numbers of created beings, each as equally splendid as
      the others.

      Just as you are created, or create yourself, so also is how others
      come to be. They are just as real and eternal as you are, no matter
      what form or non-form you exist in. They are not illusions, they are
      manifestations of God and connected to that Consciousness, even if
      they are not aware. In high reality within the realm of
      manifestations and life, we are equal beings from and with God's
      Consciousness. This is the significance of Equanimity and Right
      Human Relations, such as love, honor, and respect as equal beings of
      God.

      "We are all One" can be a tricky statement. We all come from One and
      have our being within this One Supreme Consciousness which includes
      consciousness and form, this is God. But we come in infinite
      varieties and our divine purpose for being is to love one another as
      the true God beings that we are, and serving as reminders that we are
      God communing together in love, joy, and harmony. When the earth is
      filled with divinely inspired and loving creators, each being will
      enjoy their uniqueness, divineness, and their sacred service to
      God within all life.

      From the sacred spirit within me, to the sacred spirit within you.

      Love, Polly