Re: reality posting

  • pmenendez@myexcel.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 5 1:24 PM
      Hi again, everyone,

      Glad you joined this discussion Patti.
      Your statement is absolutely valid, as is Leonard's.

      I agree that our highest reality is pure God Consciousness, no form
      or creation to deal with. I've experienced this state and have
      retained the conscious memory of Infinite Beingness. As created
      beings, we come into form, and plant our feet on soil, if we have
      feet. That does not separate us from the pure energy we come into
      being with. We come from the conscious will to be, and the spirit or
      energy allows it to happen. We are all three of these things;
      Conscious will, spirit, and matter. In the world of matter, much of
      mankind is not in full consciousness of this highest reality of what
      they are, and much of mankind has avoided discovering what they truly
      are, and not teaching humanity that they are truly God's creative
      energy. Maya is the limited reality that people live when they have
      forgotten that they are pure energy and will. They live without full
      knowledge. They are just a infinite as you are, but have not
      remembered. Some are awakened to their infinite nature and
      know that they are the light or energy of God, and live in
      awareness of their greatness, infiniteness, and potential. And also,
      some of the awakened are working to awaken others from the illusion
      of limited being, to become fully consciousness beings of equanimity,
      righteousness, and pure goodness. That would be the complete healing
      within the temporal, but everpresent world of form.

      Lovingly, Polly