[MOON ANGEL] EZHESEKIS, 3rd Day of Lunar Cycle Happiness

  • Gulshan vl
    Message 1 of 93 , Dec 22, 2006

      The Moon Angels of Happiness

      Angels of  ‘E-Z-H-E-S-E-K-I-S’

      3rd Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      We instruct the children of God to powerfully flow with feelings
      of the indwelling consciousness of God in all things.

      We heighten attunement to the desire of Divine Providence
      for Heaven on Earth to manifest in and for all created beings,
      to omnipotent all pervasive Divine will for the highest good of all.

      We align the flowing feelings of each child of God with
      the flowing feelings of Divine Consciousness.

      We heighten in each moment, with each situation,
      intuitive cognition and flowing feelings that attract happiness
      in every situation for every being involved.

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of
      our name, and calling on our help, the following is realized:

      On the 3rd day of each 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the Earth with flowing feelings
      of happiness and joy. During this time of healing emotions so that Heaven can
      manifest on Earth, we are working powerfully with each child of God to flow
      with feelings of the indwelling perfection of every being ever created.

      At the same time, we are enabling each one to flow with feelings of the all
      powerful will of Divine Providence for all beings to be happy and successful.
      These flowing feelings create the magnetic energy required to
      attract the perfect outcome in every situation.

      Sigil of
      'Ezhesekis'

      *** ECSTASY ***

      Revised Document:

      copyright
      Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
      spiritus@...

      can purchase these books online at:
      www.amaluxherbal.com

      *****
      ~ ~ Music file ~ ~
      Crystal.mid

      music link

      Feel free to share these messages

      ‘E-Z-H-E-S-E-K-I-S

      The consciousness of God is in everything that has ever been created.
      ---------

      The highest form of intuition and intellectual cognition flows from
      this consciousness that is already present in everything.
      ---------

      We confer the highest clairvoyance in understanding the
      work of Divine Providence in everything.
      ---------

      We confer the highest form of intuition in which there is
      no consciousness of time and space.
      ---------

      We inspire the children of God to maintain unbroken and steady
      focus on flowing feelings that correspond to the object of their will,
      the will that has been inspired by Divine Providence.
      ---------

      We confer such  intense flowing feelings of this divinely inspired will,
      that all beings, including animals, are controlled by it.
      ---------

      These flowing feelings are so powerful and at one with the divine virtues,
      that a child of God literally becomes one with God in flowing feeling.
      ---------

      Perfect mastery of cause and effect is thus obtained over everything
      in the physical world, through the understanding of analogy, the
      "as above, so below".
      ---------

      Power over the consciousness of all beings
      is perfected for the highest good of all concerned.’
      ---------

      Together we are One,
      Harmonic Waves of Pure Being.

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 93 of 93 , Apr 21

        The Moon Angels of Happiness

        Angelsof  ‘E-Z-H-E-S-E-K-I-S’

        3rdDay of Lunar Cycle

        Beloved,

        Weinstruct the children of God to powerfully flow with emotions
        of the indwelling consciousness of God in all things.

        We heighten attunement to the desire of Divine Providence
        for Heaven on Earth to manifest in and for all created beings,
        to omnipotent all pervasive Divine will for the highest good of all.

        We align the flowing emotions of each child of God with
        the flowing emotions of Divine Consciousness.

        We heighten in each moment, with each situation,
        intuitive cognition and flowing emotions that attract happiness
        in every situation for every being involved.

        Happiness is necessary for cohesion, it is similar to gravity.

        By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of
        our name, and calling on our help, the following is realized:

        ‘E-Z-H-E-S-E-K-I-S

        The consciousness of God is in everything that has ever been created.
        ---------

        The highest form of intuition and intellectual cognition flows from
        this consciousness that is already present in everything.
        ---------

        We confer the highest clairvoyance in understanding the
        work of Divine Providence in everything.
        ---------

        We confer the highest form of intuition in which there is
        no consciousness of time and space.
        ---------

        We inspire the children of God to maintain unbroken and steady
        focuson flowing emotions that correspond to the object of their will,
        the will that has been inspired by Divine Providence.
        ---------

        We confer such  intense flowing emotions of this divinely inspired will,
        that all beings, including animals, are controlled by it.
        ---------

        Theseflowing emotions are so powerful and at one with the divine virtues,
        that a child of God literally becomes one with God in emotional flowing .
        ---------

        Perfectmastery of cause and effect is thus obtained over everything
        in the physical world, through the understanding of analogy, the
        "as above, so below".
        ---------

        Powerover the consciousness of all beings
        is perfected for the highest good of all concerned.’
        ---------

        On the 3rd day of each 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the Earth with emotions flowing
        of happiness and joy. During this time of healing emotions so that Heaven can
        manifest on Earth, we are working powerfully with each child of God to flow
        with emotions of the indwelling perfection of every being ever created.

        Atthe same time, we are enabling each one to flow with emotions of the all
        powerful will of Divine Providence for all beings to be happy and successful.
        These flowing emotions  create the magnetic energy required to
        attract the perfect outcome in every situation.

        *** ECSTASY ***

        Revised Document:

         22 December2006

        copyright
        Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
        spiritus@...

        3-921338-13-4].Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany.

        Feel free to share these messages

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)