[MOON ANGEL] EZHESEKIS, 3rd Day of Lunar Cycle Happiness

  • Gulshan vl
    Message 1 of 119 , Dec 22, 2006

      The Moon Angels of Happiness

      Angels of  ‘E-Z-H-E-S-E-K-I-S’

      3rd Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      We instruct the children of God to powerfully flow with feelings
      of the indwelling consciousness of God in all things.

      We heighten attunement to the desire of Divine Providence
      for Heaven on Earth to manifest in and for all created beings,
      to omnipotent all pervasive Divine will for the highest good of all.

      We align the flowing feelings of each child of God with
      the flowing feelings of Divine Consciousness.

      We heighten in each moment, with each situation,
      intuitive cognition and flowing feelings that attract happiness
      in every situation for every being involved.

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of
      our name, and calling on our help, the following is realized:

      On the 3rd day of each 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the Earth with flowing feelings
      of happiness and joy. During this time of healing emotions so that Heaven can
      manifest on Earth, we are working powerfully with each child of God to flow
      with feelings of the indwelling perfection of every being ever created.

      At the same time, we are enabling each one to flow with feelings of the all
      powerful will of Divine Providence for all beings to be happy and successful.
      These flowing feelings create the magnetic energy required to
      attract the perfect outcome in every situation.

      Sigil of
      'Ezhesekis'

      *** ECSTASY ***

      Revised Document:

      copyright
      Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
      spiritus@...

      can purchase these books online at:
      www.amaluxherbal.com

      *****
      ~ ~ Music file ~ ~
      Crystal.mid

      music link

      Feel free to share these messages

      ‘E-Z-H-E-S-E-K-I-S

      The consciousness of God is in everything that has ever been created.
      ---------

      The highest form of intuition and intellectual cognition flows from
      this consciousness that is already present in everything.
      ---------

      We confer the highest clairvoyance in understanding the
      work of Divine Providence in everything.
      ---------

      We confer the highest form of intuition in which there is
      no consciousness of time and space.
      ---------

      We inspire the children of God to maintain unbroken and steady
      focus on flowing feelings that correspond to the object of their will,
      the will that has been inspired by Divine Providence.
      ---------

      We confer such  intense flowing feelings of this divinely inspired will,
      that all beings, including animals, are controlled by it.
      ---------

      These flowing feelings are so powerful and at one with the divine virtues,
      that a child of God literally becomes one with God in flowing feeling.
      ---------

      Perfect mastery of cause and effect is thus obtained over everything
      in the physical world, through the understanding of analogy, the
      "as above, so below".
      ---------

      Power over the consciousness of all beings
      is perfected for the highest good of all concerned.’
      ---------

      Together we are One,
      Harmonic Waves of Pure Being.

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 119 of 119 , Jul 24 4:42 AM

      The Moon Angels of Happiness

      Angels of  ‘E-Z-H-E-S-E-K-I-S’

      3rd Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      Happiness is necessary for the cohesion of creation.

      Out of self defense, all parts of creation are asking for the highest good of all concerned,

      for when one is harmed, all are affected by it.

      Whether harm is done to self or others, this harm

      affects everything in creation.

      Therefore, the Law of One, the original law of creation, is activating at this time

      to override all other laws, to bring about the highest good of all,

      in every situation, everywhere.

      For the aspects of soul and spirit within the children of light, and even

      the earth herself, to desire to stay in manifestation in creation,

      supreme divine happiness must flow for all.

        The frequency codes of happiness affect the quantum field to create cohesion,

      and therefore is similar to gravity.

      Remember that emotions are the language of the quantum field.

      Emotions are the zip files of information that determine which realities manifest out of the

      infinite potentials in the quantum field.

      For the safety of creation, happiness is of utmost importance.

      When happiness is chosen in the now moment,

      all past and future timelines

      are affected in wonderful ways.

      For this reason we instruct the children of God to powerfully and joyfully flow with emotions
      of the indwelling consciousness of Divine Life in all things.

      "For I have not given you the spirit of fear, but of joy, and life everlasting."

      We heighten attunement to the desire of Divine Providence
      for Heaven on Earth to manifest in and for all created beings.

      We awaken attunement with omnipotent all pervasive Divine will for the highest good of all.

      We align the flowing emotions of each child of God with
      the flowing emotions of Divine Consciousness.

      We heighten in each moment, with each situation,
      intuitive cognition and flowing emotions that attract happiness
      in every situation for every being involved.

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of
      our name, and calling on our help, the following is realized:

      ‘E-Z-H-E-S-E-K-I-S

      The consciousness of God is in everything that has ever been created.

      ---------

      The highest form of intuition and intellectual cognition flows from
      this consciousness that is already present in everything.

      ---------

      We confer the highest clairvoyance in understanding the
      work of Divine Providence in everything.
      ---------

      We confer the highest form of intuition in which there is
      no consciousness of time and space.
      ---------

      We inspire the children of God to maintain unbroken and steady
      focus on flowing emotions that correspond to the object of their will,
      the will that has been inspired by Divine Providence.

      ---------

      We confer such  intense flowing emotions of this divinely inspired will,
      that all beings, including animals, are controlled by it.

      ---------

      These flowing emotions are so powerful and at one with the divine virtues,
      that a child of God literally becomes one with God in emotional flowing .

      ---------

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)