Re: [lovingpurelove] Re: reality posting

  • pattimaris1675@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 5, 2001
      What we think, is what we are
      which is our reality
      Pattimari
    • pmenendez@myexcel.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 5, 2001
        Hi again, everyone,

        Glad you joined this discussion Patti.
        Your statement is absolutely valid, as is Leonard's.

        I agree that our highest reality is pure God Consciousness, no form
        or creation to deal with. I've experienced this state and have
        retained the conscious memory of Infinite Beingness. As created
        beings, we come into form, and plant our feet on soil, if we have
        feet. That does not separate us from the pure energy we come into
        being with. We come from the conscious will to be, and the spirit or
        energy allows it to happen. We are all three of these things;
        Conscious will, spirit, and matter. In the world of matter, much of
        mankind is not in full consciousness of this highest reality of what
        they are, and much of mankind has avoided discovering what they truly
        are, and not teaching humanity that they are truly God's creative
        energy. Maya is the limited reality that people live when they have
        forgotten that they are pure energy and will. They live without full
        knowledge. They are just a infinite as you are, but have not
        remembered. Some are awakened to their infinite nature and
        know that they are the light or energy of God, and live in
        awareness of their greatness, infiniteness, and potential. And also,
        some of the awakened are working to awaken others from the illusion
        of limited being, to become fully consciousness beings of equanimity,
        righteousness, and pure goodness. That would be the complete healing
        within the temporal, but everpresent world of form.

        Lovingly, Polly