Re: [lovingpurelove] Re: reality posting

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 5, 2001
      Hi Leonard,

      Yes, I have understood this detachment and this freedom, and the idea that everything is constantly being created anew.  I have sent such posts to this list.

      This is great for our personal revelation and experience, but also extremely lofty for us who live on a planet that has wars, sorrows, corruption happening to the other inhabitants.  The maya that the rest of the world experiences is still a reality to so many.  That gives the enlightened ones a great task to accomplish while still living on the planet.  We are to help bring individuals into the light of awareness and personal revelation, and be an instrument of love, truth, and wisdom.

      Meher Baba used to teach his followers with these few words.  Know that you dwell within God, as God, and work for God.

      I have the highest regard for each of you here.  Just wanted to add this.

      Love, Polly
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 5, 2001
        What we think, is what we are
        which is our reality
        Pattimari
      • pmenendez@myexcel.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 5, 2001
          Hi again, everyone,

          Glad you joined this discussion Patti.
          Your statement is absolutely valid, as is Leonard's.

          I agree that our highest reality is pure God Consciousness, no form
          or creation to deal with. I've experienced this state and have
          retained the conscious memory of Infinite Beingness. As created
          beings, we come into form, and plant our feet on soil, if we have
          feet. That does not separate us from the pure energy we come into
          being with. We come from the conscious will to be, and the spirit or
          energy allows it to happen. We are all three of these things;
          Conscious will, spirit, and matter. In the world of matter, much of
          mankind is not in full consciousness of this highest reality of what
          they are, and much of mankind has avoided discovering what they truly
          are, and not teaching humanity that they are truly God's creative
          energy. Maya is the limited reality that people live when they have
          forgotten that they are pure energy and will. They live without full
          knowledge. They are just a infinite as you are, but have not
          remembered. Some are awakened to their infinite nature and
          know that they are the light or energy of God, and live in
          awareness of their greatness, infiniteness, and potential. And also,
          some of the awakened are working to awaken others from the illusion
          of limited being, to become fully consciousness beings of equanimity,
          righteousness, and pure goodness. That would be the complete healing
          within the temporal, but everpresent world of form.

          Lovingly, Polly