Fw: To Share Daily Word Message fior Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2006

       Hello everyone for the last time tonight:

      I just spent way over two hours deleting old messages and downloading
      lots of stationery that I had put on the back burner to download
      when I had the time.  So because of that, this will be my last message for
      today as I need to eat dinner and do some other things around the house
      before calling it a night and enjoying the tube for a while.

      Anyway, I loved these daily words for today because they remind me that I
      really do need to do this more often -- and that is 'Let Go, Let God.'  I seem
      to have this crazy idea that I need to try to do everything for myself, by
      myself, until I have exerted all my strength and energy before calling on God
      and His angels for help, even though I know when I start off that there is
      no possible way I can do what I am trying to do by myself.

      So when I see these words, they are just a reminder to me that I need to
      pay more attention and learn the right time to 'Let Go and Let God,' for my
      own sake more than anyone else's.

      That said, let me get to the rest of today's message.

      Following those great words, then, the thought for today is:  "The love of
      God guides me to greater understanding and peace of mind." I don't know
      about all of you, but I surely would like to have more of both of these
      things in my life all the time.

      Finally, the rest of the message for today is:

      "As I turn to God in prayer (as the two girls in this stationery are doing), I
      break any unproductive cycle of negative thinking about my life or the lives
      of my loved ones.  Fully conscious of God's presence around me, I am
      reminded that the love of God -- the creative energy of the universe -- is
      within them.  I release the circumstances and all people involved in God's
      care, knowing the outcome can be only good.

      "Each time I let go and let God, I am proclaiming that there is no
      condition that is beyond the power of God's love to heal, transform, provide,
      and inspire.  I am aligning my thoughts with the love of God and allowing
      myself to be guided to greater understanding and peace of mind.

      "'Therefore, I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or
      what you will drink, or about your body, what you will wear.  Is not life
      more than food, adn the body more than clothing?'  --- Matthew 6:25"

      Just a comment to all:  I do mean to offend anyone in the group by sharing
      the quote from the Bible that is a part of all of these messages, and I am
      very much aware that there are people of many different faiths and belief
      systems who are part of most of the groups I subscribe to.  So, please, when
      you are reading over messages, just take out of them what applies to you
      and discard the rest. And know that when I talk about God, I am talking
      about the being in your life is your creator, who or whatever that happens
      to be.

      Again, do continue to enjoy your evening, and may your night be filled
      with peaceful, renewing and rejuvenating sleep.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P.S. The midi I used tonight is another one by my favorite singer, Elvis,
      called: "I Ask The Lord,' because to me, that is what prayer is.  So I felt
      that this song was very appropriate for this message tonight.