The 13th Diamond - Your Intergalactic E Mail ~ 086 ~ 6 December 2006 ~ PILGRIMAGE IS OUR BIRTHRIGHT and fully accept the beauty that is present in all Life: seeing, feeling and knowing we are supported in all aspects of our Journey

  • JagGY,Julono 3, Your Personal & Corporat
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2006

      Music Playing is:  Age of Reason

      The first house of Worship appointed for men was at Mecca
      In it are signs Manifest
      The Station of Abraham
      Whoever enters it attains security
      Pilgrimage is a duty Men owe to God
      Quran II, Verses 96-97

      The Hajj or Pilgrimage is a Right of every Human Being

      IT IS NOT A MUSLIM ONLY RIGHT OR RITUAL

      The Closing of Mecca by the Saudi Authorities is an abomination in the Sight of God

      and is the source of much division in the world today

      While the Muslim World accuses others of Division it was in fact the Muslim World that created the first institutionalised division by

      CLOSING MECCA

      The right of Pilgrimage has been Practiced since the Time of Abraham

      Well before The Quran was revealed

      Well before any of the institutionalised Religions commenced

      So this year in conjunction with the Hajj which will be over three days commencing 31 December 2006

      I am inviting everyone of any race or religion to join with mew in Spirit and we will Pilgrimage to the holy Places

      as we join in spirit with our Muslim Brothers and Sisters

      We will change the Vibration of Hate and division between Races and religions to

      Love and Understanding

      We will not need a visa or passport issued by the Saudi Authorities

      Our Passport and Visa were given us at Birth

      PILGRIMAGE IS OUR BIRTHRIGHT

      Every Day I will publish a Meditation and ritual that we will do in the Etheric Plane

      NO REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED

      And all you will need will be a Piece of Rainbow Rope that will serve as a belt

      Whether you share you experience or not on the Group you receive this message or Not is Up to You

      We will IN SPIRIT visit both Mecca and Borobudur (The Cosmic Buddha Portal)

      We will walk FOR PEACE around the Sacred Places on each of three days

      We will be given Sacred Mantras for the unity of all Humanity

      There can be

      NO PLACE ON EARTH

      that is not freely available to anyone

      The time is

      NOW

      During this time the Mission of Jag will end

      Jag has to Die

      so

      (He who moves from the Dreamtime with the Rainbow Wind in the Rainbow Body)

      can

      Commence His Mission

      Will you join me to Celebrate

      Death

      Rebirth

      and
      The

      Unity of ALL

      Humanity

      IN THE NAME OF ALL HUMANITY

      I DECLARE

      MECCA IS OPEN TO ALL

      Hj Mohd Hazri Humphreys

      PA U TI NA RA WA DI DA

      You are reborn as the Rainbow Wind

      Radiating Truth from and To the Cosmos with Pure Love

       (c)JagGY, Julono 3  (13th Diamond)- 6 December 2006
      All words and graphics may be used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      If you received this message from a friend and would like to receive it regularly  send a blank  e mail to
      CircleCosmicConsciousness-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Please share The 13th Diamond with all as you are guided in your heart·

      FIRE AGATE

      Colour: Red and Orange , white and Green

      Card Name: "Behold only Beauty"

      Chakra: Solar Plexus (3rd), Third Eye (6th) and Crown (7th)

      LIFESTONE: SUNSTONE AND SEERSTONE

      NUMBER: 9

      Cultures: Mayan and Native American

      To truly accept the beauty that is present in all life, is to see, feel and know that we are supported in all aspects of our journey. This is the message of the gemstone Fire Agate. This card is entitled "Behold Only Beauty", and it transports us to a place where the reality of Knowing, Being and Having are true blessings of living.

      The realm of beauty that FIRE AGATE inspires is a place of enchanted happenings. The gem is inspirational to help us regain more of our childlike awe and joyfulness.

      Fire Agate true to its name, initiates the Fire of the "Life potential" within us. It is aligned with the energies of Mars, the carrier of solar authority and strength. It is a stimulating and compelling carrier of gemstone energy.

      Working primarily on three major levels, Fire Agate sparks the life force within us. It channels the SOLAR HEART emanation, and awakens the dormant psychic abilities that are within most beings. The Tri-level function of energy is closely connected with the symbol of the PHOENIX , which initiates the fire of the cosmic source within us. The Phoenix is that celestial being, which constantly recreates itself from the ashes of its self-purification, rising renewed.

      After we experience an awakening of the Solar Plexus region, through a balancing of the Chi, or life force centres of that area, Fire Agate then touches the third eye and crown chakras to help unite them in harmony. When the three centres are working together, then we can function as the fully awakened spiritual beings we are destined to be. We start to see life from the realm of possibilities, and not from the place of limitations.

      As we look into the multi coloured spectral play of light, coming forth from Fire Agate, we are reminded of the awe and beauty of the crimson sunset. Truly one of the most spectacular gemstones we have upon the earth,it is a mutation of one or more minerals forming within a deposit of quartz within the ground, but with the hardness and clarity of Quartz (of which Fire Agate is a family member). Gemstones begin their existence in one form, and then evolve into another more power state, have a special place in the gemstone kingdom. They mark the beginning of an age of growth, and the need for catalysts to change our old patterns.

      Fire Agate is a bridge to the one-dimensional levels of reality. It is a very mystical gem that carries three different Gemstone Families energy (LifeStone,Sunstone and Seerstone). This give the Fire Agate a strong psychic vibrational energy field that is especially conductive to uplifting our life force energies and keeping them in Balance. Looking into Fire Agate gives us a glimpse of the rarefied beauty of the higher planes of being.

      Best with: Opal, Clear Quartz  Crystal, Moonstone and topaz (Clear and Golden)

      The Message of Fire Agate is to fully accept the beauty that is present in all Life: seeing, feeling and knowing we are supported in all aspects of our Journey.