Re: reality posting

  • Leonard A Wilkinson
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 5, 2001
      Hi Polly,
      Yes . . . the 'Absolutely' word is BIG ! . . in 'we create
      our own reality absolutely'. I have been reluctant to go into it
      with you . . not sure how I could explain my point of view.

      'Spose everything is energy, call it 'lovingpurelove
      energy'. . it has no form, cannot be detected by our 5 senses but it
      is everything and everywhere . .it has no boundaries, no limits in
      time or space, but there is nothing else. And that is ALL you are.

      Now when you wake up in a morning you create your body
      anew, the bed, the ceiling and walls, furniture, and the windows.
      The clothes you create, and dress with . . and so on through the
      space and time you have also created as you went along. . and
      everyone, everything, and everywhere you create as you go. That is
      what I mean when I say absolutely . . there is nothing you do not
      create . . . there is nothing that is not you. . . real though it is
      to you . . it is an holographic creation of yours.

      Before you can deal with problems in the Middle East you
      have to create the Middle East and the problems therein.. . that is
      what I am getting at when I say we create our own reality absolutely !

      With Love, Leonard

      --- In lovingpurelove@y..., "Polly A. Menendez" <pmenendez@m...>
      wrote:
      > Hi Leonard,
      >
      > I think it is the word "absolutely" that throws me whenever you
      post that Reality message. After I wrote the question and sent it to
      the list, I know in my heart that I am not the creator of everyone
      else's reality, but I can try to help them have a better reality.
      Because each of us has equal power to create reality but not all are
      consciously creating love and goodness, the global reality is a mesh
      of our consciousness levels.

      > I feel better now, because if I alone am to blame for all the
      world's sorrows, I cannot hardly accept it.

      > Just temporary insanity on my part by misunderstanding "absolutely".
      >
      > I, too, am glad to be a part of it, although I would like all to
      lead better lives for the sake of future humanity.

      > Love, Polly

      world
      > but do not see how I can help you . . . for myself I accept the
      world
      > as it is. . . in joyful delight at being a part of it all.
      >
      > With Love, Leonard.
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      >
      > Yahoo! Website Services- Click Here!
      >

      > Posting message to this list:

      Service.
    • Polly A. Menendez
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 5, 2001
        Hi Leonard,

        Yes, I have understood this detachment and this freedom, and the idea that everything is constantly being created anew.  I have sent such posts to this list.

        This is great for our personal revelation and experience, but also extremely lofty for us who live on a planet that has wars, sorrows, corruption happening to the other inhabitants.  The maya that the rest of the world experiences is still a reality to so many.  That gives the enlightened ones a great task to accomplish while still living on the planet.  We are to help bring individuals into the light of awareness and personal revelation, and be an instrument of love, truth, and wisdom.

        Meher Baba used to teach his followers with these few words.  Know that you dwell within God, as God, and work for God.

        I have the highest regard for each of you here.  Just wanted to add this.

        Love, Polly

      • pattimaris1675@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 5, 2001
          What we think, is what we are
          which is our reality
          Pattimari
        • pmenendez@myexcel.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 5, 2001
            Hi again, everyone,

            Glad you joined this discussion Patti.
            Your statement is absolutely valid, as is Leonard's.

            I agree that our highest reality is pure God Consciousness, no form
            or creation to deal with. I've experienced this state and have
            retained the conscious memory of Infinite Beingness. As created
            beings, we come into form, and plant our feet on soil, if we have
            feet. That does not separate us from the pure energy we come into
            being with. We come from the conscious will to be, and the spirit or
            energy allows it to happen. We are all three of these things;
            Conscious will, spirit, and matter. In the world of matter, much of
            mankind is not in full consciousness of this highest reality of what
            they are, and much of mankind has avoided discovering what they truly
            are, and not teaching humanity that they are truly God's creative
            energy. Maya is the limited reality that people live when they have
            forgotten that they are pure energy and will. They live without full
            knowledge. They are just a infinite as you are, but have not
            remembered. Some are awakened to their infinite nature and
            know that they are the light or energy of God, and live in
            awareness of their greatness, infiniteness, and potential. And also,
            some of the awakened are working to awaken others from the illusion
            of limited being, to become fully consciousness beings of equanimity,
            righteousness, and pure goodness. That would be the complete healing
            within the temporal, but everpresent world of form.

            Lovingly, Polly