Fwd: Terminally cute animal pictures - including wolves and dogs!!!

  • Constance Kosuda
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2006
      Jbtigers1966@... wrote:
      From: Jbtigers1966@...
      Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 11:01:04 EST
      Subject: Fwd: Terminally cute animal pictures
      To: bjherzog@..., ckosuda@..., gemani_media@...,
      cherylm_dbsasonv@..., roger.smith947@...,
      Steven729751@...

      THOSE WHO TRY AND FAIL, ARE MUCH WISER THAN THOSE WHO NEVER TRY FOR THE FEAR OF FAILURE...................
      Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 06:34:27 -0800
      From: <irishlady2@...>
      To: "AVI & NIRMAL ALMEIDA" <aviandnirmal@...>
      Subject: Terminally cute animal pictures

      Some are new - some are old - but all adorable!

      EASY ON THE EYES AND GOOD FOR THE SOUL

      Live everyday with enjoyment we don't know what tomorrow will give us.

      Netscape.  Just the Net You Need.

      http://PrisonMinistry.net/ckosuda
      , God bless you, all you love and all you touch with Peace, Prosperity, Perfect Health, Harmony, Humility and Happiness
      Thomas
    • Jennifer Price
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2006
        thank you, they are absolutely beautiful.  i enjoyed them very much!
        peace and love to you!
        jeni

        From: Jbtigers1966@ aol.com
        Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 11:01:04 EST
        To: bjherzog@shaw. ca, ckosuda@yahoo. com, gemani_media@ cox.net,
        cherylm_dbsasonv@ yahoo.com, roger.smith947@ ntlworld. com,
        Steven729751@ aol.com

        THOSE WHO TRY AND FAIL, ARE MUCH WISER THAN THOSE WHO NEVER TRY FOR THE FEAR OF FAILURE..... ......... .....
        Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 06:34:27 -0800
        From: <irishlady2@netscape .com>
        To: "AVI & NIRMAL ALMEIDA" <aviandnirmal@ dataone.in>