Fw: *~Spiritually Speaking~* Angel Meditation

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2006
      Hello everyone:
      Before I started my day, for real, I wanted to go through all of my incoming messages, delete those that are duplicates, advertisements or spam, and then look for those that I had skimmed through over the weekend and marked that I felt would be enjoyed by others, and I have to admit that I am finding a few, this being one of them.
      This is a message from Lisa Day of Spiritually Speaking, and it was such a good angel meditation that I am sharing it with all of you, just in case some of you might like to use it in your daily meditation or at least once in a while.
      As always, if this is not something you would like to keep or have no interest in, please delete it right now, with my blessings.
      Incidentally, because I have over 600 messages to go through, this activity will take me some time to do today.  So my interacting with all of you will be sporadic and intermittently at best throughout the day, until I do get caught up with reading all of these incoming messages.  Then, if everything goes as planned, I will again be sharing some of my own angel messages.  I do have to go outside to my storage bin sometime today -- if at all possible -- to store some Christmas ornament boxes, but right now with the temperature being 25, that is just going to have to wait a few hours.  Let's just hope the temperature rises just a little during the day.
      I also hope that all of you all staying warm and cozy and that you each have a fulfilling and joy-filled day.
      Peace, love, light, happiness and angel hugs,
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2006
        Dear Sir, I recently met someone I believed to be my soul mate, for the first time in my life I reached out towards someone and fell inlove, it was the most amazing time for the both of us, but it was not meant to be... for reasons big and small... I know how you feel, so helpless, to know that there is nothing in ones power to stop what is happening, dear sir I say to you, surrender your self to this moment and let it run its coarse, I feel the same as you in many ways, I wish I could have changed what happened... In my prayers I secretly still ask for a reunion of something so wonderfull... but this is not in my hands but in the hands of the Divine. I have been sad beyond words and many a time have thought life not worth living and still struggle with this in my heart, but I wake up every day holding tight to the hope in my soul that life goes on and so does love unconditional, and perhaps that is just another form of unconditional love, learning to let go....
        Good thoughts and love to you.....