I need your help!

  • samchile
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 4, 2006
      I am living under a huge depression. I am so sad, My Soulmate is
      leaving me. I started drinking and smoking. I even have sometimes
      suicidal thoughts. Yes, I'vee to to Psichiatrist, pills...but I feel
      worse. PLEASE, send me your Divine Energy , Prayers and anything that
      in your Heart think might save me!

      SAM
      Johnson City, TN-USA
    • M.Vanessa Wilson

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 4, 2006
          Sam, loving will save you. If your love is being negated by your present soul mate,
          don't let this stop your flow of giving love. You and God are one, and it is the
          Divine Will that you never stop your ability to love.

          With so much love and blessing,
          Polly

          I am living under a huge depression. I am so sad, My Soulmate is
          leaving me. I started drinking and smoking. I even have sometimes
          suicidal thoughts. Yes, I'vee to to Psichiatrist, pills...but I feel
          worse. PLEASE, send me your Divine Energy , Prayers and anything that
          in your Heart think might save me!

          SAM
          Johnson City, TN-USA

          Posting message to this list:
          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Skye Coe

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 4, 2006
              TO SAM:  Please believe me when i say to you, God Never shuts a door without openning a new one.  It is NOT our place to leave earth, The Master will call us home when its our turn. Your work here is Not finised yet.  Our Master has a wonderful plan for you!, and in time you will see it.  Until then, Know that you are LOVED and needed by all, and you are a very special person to all.  Please do NOT put fault or blame on yourself because the pain you feel will do this.  Just feel your emotions, let them flow towards Love.  It will bring relief to let them go in Love.  If its anger you feel at the moment, then feel it!  Don't act in the negative.  Anger is Not healthy so let it go, in peace you will feel whole again.  I will pray for you.  And my you become stronger in the LOVE and in the LITE!  Bless you SAM.
              jeni

              http://mail.yahoo.com