Ashankah and Rasa discuss Cruel Gurus and Lazy Devotees.

  • rasa@womanthouartgod.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2006
      Ashankah and Rasa discuss Cruel Gurus and Lazy Devotees.

      http://www.womanthouartgod.com/rasaguru.php

      Dear Ashankah Yogi,

      Thank you for this, as usual, it is a masterful exposition of the truth.
      After I wrote my first salvo I thought more on this, and so, I will add more
      now plus remarks on what you said, all below:

      (From Ashankah Yogi,)

      Dear Rasa Yogi,

      I totally agree with your viewpoints that you expressed in your last message
      and would
      love to answer the questions therein.

      'Expectation' is the pillar that holds the roof of 'good' and 'bad'.

      RASA: GOOD POINT

      Wherever there is duality there is expectation. If a man is loyal to his
      wife then he
      has right to expect similar loyalty from his wife. If a child is honest with
      its parents
      then it has right to expect similar honesty from the parents. If a
      subordinate is polite
      to his manager then he reserves the right of being treated politely by the
      latter. So,
      when a Guru gives something to his disciple why shouldn't he have a right to
      expect good
      returns from the disciple?

      In short it's nothing wrong for a Guru to expect anything from the
      disciples. But then
      what next? What happens when the guru's expectations are not met?

      RASA: FRUSTRATION AND DISSAPOINTMENT AND EVEN ANGER, SOMETIMES WORRY FOR
      THEIR WELL BEING, ALL THINGS THE GURU SHOULD GIVE UP!

      Let's jump to your questions now: What is a good or bad guru in general,
      what is a good
      or bad devotee in general, giving examples.

      'Good' and 'Bad' are relative terms. If a guru fulfils his disciple's
      expectations then
      that disciple will call that guru a 'good guru' and if his expectations are
      not met then
      he will call the same guru a 'bad guru'. Similarly, if a disciple meets his
      guru's
      expectations then the guru will call him a 'good disciple' otherwise that
      disciple will
      be called a 'bad disciple'.

      And since good and bad are relative terms the same person can be a 'good
      guru' for one
      student and bad for another.

      Illustration: Assume there is a guru, who has two disciples. One disciple is
      poor and the
      other rich. From the poor disciple the guru has only one expectation - he
      should be
      regular in attending his classes. Whereas from the rich disciple the guru
      has two
      expectations - one, he should attend classes regularly and two, he should
      financially
      support the guru. Now, the poor student is very regular in attending the
      guru's classes
      and hence the guru calls him a 'good disciple'. The rich disciple is equally
      regular
      with the classes but doesn't support his guru financially. This annoys the
      guru and
      since his expectations are not met by the rich disciple the latter becomes a
      'bad
      disciple'.

      RASA: I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE YOU AN EXAMPLE OF MY EXPERIENCE. IN MY
      OBSERVATION, IT IS OFTEN THE POOREST, OR LESS WEALTHY DISCIPLES, WHO ARE
      MORE GENEROUS. THIS HAS BEEN BORNE OUT IN 'CANDID CAMERA' TYPES OF
      SITUATIONS ON TELEVISION. THEY WOULD HAVE PEOPLE PRETEND TO BE BEGGING ON
      THE STREET, AND THEY DID POORLY IN RICH AREAS, AS THE WEALTHY FEARED THEM
      AND LOOKED UPON THEM AS DANGEROUS AND WANTED THEM TO LEAVE THE AREA. BUT IN
      A POOR NEIGHBORHOOD, OTHERS KNEW HOW THEY FELT (BEING POOR) AND OFTEN DID
      GIVE TO THE 'PANHANDLER.'

      IN THE 2 ½ YEARS ON THE INTERNET, I HAD A FEW DEVOTEES, AND I RECALL ONE WHO
      WAS QUITE RICH, PERHAPS A MILLIONARE. HE WOULD WRITE TO ME PERIODICALLY AND
      THEN HE WOULD LEAVE ALL MY GROUPS BECAUSE SOMETHING UPSET HIM, THEN HE WOULD
      RETURN AND EXPECT A WARM WEL OME AGAIN, AND I TOOK HIM BACK MANY TIMES. HE
      TOLD ME THE DREAMS HE HAD OF ME AND THE GRACES WITHIN THOSE DREAMS, WHICH I
      EXPLAINED. I NEVER ASKED MY DEVOTEES TO DO ANYTHING FOR ME EXCEPT PROMOTE
      THE CHURCH ON GROUPS, AND HE, LIKE ALL THE OTHERS, REFUSED TO DO SO. THEY
      DO NOT REFUSE OUTWARDLY, BUT THEY GIVE EXCUSES, AND REASONS WHY THEY CAN'T,
      AND SOMETIMES THEY PRETEND THEY WILL BUT THEY NEVER DO. (FINALLY ALL THIS
      PLEADING ON MY PART WAS ANSWERED BY GOD WHEN A COMPUTER MAN CREATED A SYSTEM
      FOR ME WHERE I CAN REACH 500 GROUPS IN 15 MINUTES, SO I NO LONGER SUFFER THE
      FRUSTRATION OF LACK OF HELP FROM DEVOTEES.) THE FUNNY THING ABOUT THIS MAN
      WHO NEVER DID A THING FOR ME, HE KEPT SAYING,

      'I REALLY ENJOY SERVING YOU.'

      IT BAFFLED ME WHAT HE IMAGINED HE HAD DONE. ON OCCASION, I DID ASK HIM SOME
      QUESTIONS, AS HE HAD EXTENSIVE CREDENTIALS IN MANY AREAS, AND HE DID ANSWER
      THEM - BUT THAT WAS IT. I STILL CANNOT UNDERSTAND HOW HE THOUGHT HE WAS
      SERVING ME, I WAS SERVING HIM BY ANSWERING HIS MANY LETTERS FOR TWO YEARS!

      ONE DAY I GOT FED UP WITH HIM EVERY FEW MONTHS LEAVING ALL MY GROUPS, AND
      THEN COMING BACK AGAIN, WHICH WOULD WORRY ME ON WHAT I HAD DONE TO OFFEND
      HIM, AND THAT DAY I JUST SAID,

      'THIS IS IT.GOOD BYE.'

      THE POINT WAS, I DO NOT HAVE TO SERVE ANYONE, IT IS NOT MY DUTY! IT IS A
      VOLUNTARY THING ON MY PART AS GURU, THAT I CAN GIVE, AND I CAN ALSO REFUSE
      TO GIVE. IF THAT RICH DEVOTEE HAD AT SOME POINT GIVEN DONATIONS, ULESS HE
      HAD DONE SOME GRAVE WRONG, I WOULD NOT HAVE SAID GOODBYE. BUT HE NEVER DID,
      SO SINCE HE NEVER GAVE, I ALSO DECIDED TO STOP GIVING TO HIM, MY FREE WILL.
      I MUST ADD HERE THAT IT IS NOT SIMPLY MY TIME BUT THE SPIRITUAL PRESENCE AND
      POWER OF THE GIFT OF THE ANOINTING THAT IS GIVEN TO DEVOTEES.

      ON THE OTHER HAND, I HAVE A POOR DEVOTEE, WHO RELIGIOUSLY AND FAITHFULLY HAS
      SENT ME $20. A MONTH FOR ABOUT SIX MONTHS. HE IS THE ONLY ONE SENDING
      REGULAR DONATIONS. HE GETS THE ANOINTING AND HE ALSO GETS TO SPEAK TO ME BY
      PHONE.

      I, Ashankah, have no right to call any guru a bad guru. But, if I expect
      certain
      qualities in a guru and if my expectations are not met by that guru then
      that guru
      becomes a 'bad guru' in my understanding. But that certainly doesn't mean
      that that guru
      is actually a 'bad guru'. He is bad for those whose expectations he doesn't
      meet with
      and he is good for those he does.

      If we remove the element of 'expectations' from any relationship then there
      will be
      nothing called 'bad' in that relationship. If nothing is expected from
      disciples then
      all disciples would be good and similarly if nothing is expected from gurus
      then all of
      them would be good gurus.

      RASA: AGAIN, YOU MAKE A VALID POINT. BUT TRUTHFULLY, SOMETHING IS EXPECTED
      BOTH WAYS, IT IS NATURAL. SURELY THE GURU DOES NOT WANT TO BE USED! NOR
      DOES THE DEVOTEE WANT TO BE INSULTED, ABUSED AND HOODWINKED! IT WOULD BE
      BEYOND HUMAN NATURE TO EXPECT OTHERWISE.

      Disciples, unless they graduate spiritually, would have expectations because
      they are yet
      to learn a lot.

      RASA: MYSELF AS GURU TODAY, WHAT I FIND MOST ANNOYING ABOUT DEVOTEES, ARE
      THOSE VERY THINGS THEY MUST GET OVER, AND MOST OF THEM ARE NOT SINCERE.
      WHAT DO I MEAN BY THAT? THEY COME ALONG FOR THE RIDE, AND AFTER BEING GIVEN
      A 'FREE RIDE' THEY WANT TO CONTINUE RECEIVING BUT GIVE NOTHING IN RETURN,
      AND THAT IS NOT FAIR TO THE GURU AND NOT GOOD FOR THE DEVOTEE.

      IT ISN'T THAT THE GURU ALWAYS NEEDS HELP FINANCIAL OR PROMOTIONAL, BUT
      CERTAINLY, SUCH GIVING CAN'T HURT, AND IT MAKES THE DEVOTEE GROW! THEY CALL
      IT SEVA. (THAT 'SIDHA' SWAMI DEVOTEE WHO WROTE ME RECENTLY CONSIDERED
      HIMSELF DOING SEVA TO SWAMI BY TELLING ME HOW GREAT SHE IS - JUST WHAT I
      NEEDED. HE SHOULD HAVE TOLD SOMEONE ELSE, NOT ME. HE WAS OFFENDING ME
      BECAUSE I HAD BEEN GRAVELY INSULTED BY THIS SWAMI. BUT HE CALLED IT SEVA TO
      HER.)

      YOU NOTICE HOW PRAKKI SURJA GIVES SEVA TO HIS GURU ALL OVER THE INTERNET.
      THAT IS SERVICE. SURYA ALSO TALKS ABOUT GIVING MONEY. HE IS A GOOD
      DEVOTEE; MOST PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE TO GIVE.

      MY FINAL DECISION ABOUT SERVING HUMANITY IS THIS: I WILL NOT DEPEND ON
      DEVOTEES WHATSOEVER TO GIVE ME REWARDS, I WILL EARN MY OWN MONEY AND I WORK
      TOWARD THAT GOAL, MY OWN MONEY - FOR IF I DEPENDED ON THEM IT WOULD SLOW ME
      DOWN, IN FACT, BRING THE ENTIRE MISSION TO A HALT. I HAVE NO TIME FOR THAT.
      SECONDLY, I ALSO DO MY OWN PROMOTION. ALL THEY DO IS WRITE ME E MAILS OF
      THEIR TESTIMONIES OF THE DREAMS AND VISIONS THEY RECEIVE FROM THIS
      ANOINTING, AND EVEN SEEING ME IN BILOCATION WHERE I VISIT THEM 'IN THE FLESH'
      BUT THROUGH SUPERNATURAL MEANS.

      I SIMPLY PRESENT THESE TESTIMONIES TO OTHER ASPIRANTS, SO THEY CAN RECEIVE
      THIS ANOINTING AND GET SIMILAR ECSTATIC EXPERIENCES, AND THAT MAKES ME
      HAPPY. SO ALL I ASK PEOPLE TO DO IS BASICALLY RECEIVE THIS ANOINTING, TELL
      ME WHAT HAPPENS, AND I DO THE REST. LIKE I SAID, IF I WAITED FOR THEM TO
      SUPPORT ME OR PROMOTE ME, EVERYTHING WOULD COME TO A STANDSTILL.

      Whether a guru should have expectations or not is solely that guru's
      choice.

      'Peace of mind' is extremely important for everyone. 'Peace' in one's life
      is inversely
      proportionate to his 'expectations'. The more one expects the less he is at
      peace and
      the less he expects the more he is at peace. If one doesn't expect anything
      then he is
      always at peace.

      RASA: HAHAHA. AGAIN, TRUE, HOWEVER, THIS COULD REFER EITHER TO THE
      GREATEST SAINT OR BIGGEST LOSER. SEE THE HUMOR OF THE PERSON WHO SITS IN
      THE ROCKING CHAIR, KNOWS HE WILL NEVER BE UNHAPPY NOR FAIL AS LONG AS HE
      NEVER TRIES TO DO ANYTHING. THIS IS ONE OF THE PRINCIPLES I LIKE TO ARGUE
      ABOUT CONCERNING YOGA. I HAVE HAD MANY YOGIS POINT THIS OUT TO ME AND I DO
      UNDERSTAND, BUT IT MUST BE EXPLAINED. I THINK IT IS DO WHAT YOU CAN, TRY
      HARD, BUT WHATEVER HAPPENS, DO NOT BE SADDENED BY 'FAILURE'. AND SO, ONE
      PUTS OUT LOVE AND GOOD WORKS, AND IF NOTHING COMES BACK, LET IT GO, DO NOT
      GRIEVE, DO NOT BE DISSAPOINTED. I USED TO BE A DO GOODER IN MY
      NEIGHBORHOOD, AND AFTER ABOUT 100 DISSAPOINTMENTS WHERE NOT ONLY DID THEY
      NOT SAY THANKS, BUT THEY LITERALLY HURT ME, AFTER 10 YEARS I GAVE UP. BUT I
      DID NOT STOP MY CHARITY; IT HAS SIMPLY TAKEN ANOTHER MORE REWARDING FORM,
      THE INTERNET AND BOOKS.

      I KNOW THAT IN THE 'IDEAL' SENSE WE ALL IMAGINE A DIVINE CREATURE, MALE OR
      FEMALE, JUST SIMPLY SAYING GOOD AND DOING GOOD AND NEVER EXPECTING ANYTHING
      IN RETURN. BUT IF YOU READ THE LIVES OF ALL THESE GREAT SOULS AND THE
      SAINTS, THEY ALL EXPECTED SOMETHING. THINK ABOUT IT. JESUS EXPECTED HIS
      GOSPEL TO BE KNOWN, HE HAD MANY INSTRUCTIONS TO THE DISCIPLES FOR ITS
      SUCCESS. VIVEKANANDA CAME TO AMERICA NOT TO FAIL BUT TO SUCCEED IN
      PROMULGATING YOGA, DITTO ALLTHE YOGIS THAT CAME HERE. THE SAME GOES FOR ALL
      THE PROTESTANT EVANGELISTS, WHO WANTED TO PROCLAIM THE POWER OF THE HOLY
      SPIRIT WITH SIGNS AND WONDERS FOLLOWING. THEY DID MANY GREAT THINGS. ALL
      THOSE WHO SINCERELY LOVE GOD EXPECT CONVERSIONS, HEALINGS, AND CHANGES BOTH
      INNER AND OUTER, LESS SIN AND MORE LIGHT AND GRACE. DO THEY NOT? THIS IS
      THE MOST IMPORTANT THING SPIRITUAL PERSONS HOPE FOR. AT TIMES, THEY ALSO
      BUILD PHYSICAL CHURCHES, HOSPITALS, ASHRAMS, AND SO FORTH, BUT BASICALLY,
      THEY WANT TO BRING MORE LIGHT INTO THE WORLD. THIS IS AN EXPECTATION. DO
      THEY NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO EXPECT THESE GOOD THINGS? WHAT IF THEY ALL
      STOPPED? WOULD THIS WORLD THEN BECOME HELL? WOULD THE DEMONS, WHO ALREADY
      HAVE A STRONGHOLD, TAKE OVER THE WORLD COMPLETELY?

      Thus, if a guru's expectations are not met by his disciples then the guru
      would not have
      complete peace of mind. But, if the guru doesn't expect anything from his
      disciples then
      there is no question of the disciples fulfilling his expectations or not,
      the guru
      naturally is always at peace.

      RASA: I REMEMBER MY GURU, (WHO WAS AN EXPLOITER, INSULTER AND A LAZY
      PERSON, BUT NEVERTHELESS SHE HAD A GREAT ANOINTING!) GOT ANGRY AT ME ONCE
      AND TOLD ME THAT IF I DISOBEYED HER, I WAS DOOMED. GOD WAS SPEAKING THROUGH
      HER AT THAT MOMENT, AND I KNEW SHE WAS RIGHT, AND I THEN OBEYED. BECAUSE I
      WAS VACILLATING, YOU SEE. I HAD BEEN WITH A TRULY EVIL MAN (WHO MASQUERADED
      AS A YOGA EXPERT), AND MY GURU WAS SO OBNOXIOUS I WAS THINKING OF LEAVING
      HER AND RETURNING TO HIM, AND THAT IS WHEN SHE THREATENED ME WITH DOOM.

      I RECENTLY HAD TO DO SAME WITH ONE OF MY DEAREST DEVOTEES, WHO IS TOYING
      WITH TWO WOMEN OF DARKNESS, A 'GIRLFRIEND' AND A FALSE GODDESS GODESS
      TEACHER. I ALSO TOLD HIM TO MAKE UP HIS MIND WHO HE WANTS TO BE WITH BY THE
      END OF DECEMBER, OR ELSE HE IS DOOMED. SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO BE TOUGH TO
      MAKE THEM LISTEN.

      Let's see what the scriptures say. In Bhagavad Gita Lord Krishna says,
      "Karmanye
      Vadhikaraste Ma Phaleshu Kadachana, Ma Karma Phala Hetur Bhurmatey Sangostva
      Akarmani".

      Translation: Do your duty and be detached from its outcome, do not be driven
      by the end
      product, enjoy the process of getting there.

      RASA: THAT IS TRUE, IT IS ALWAYS A JOURNEY OVER AL KINDS OF ROADS, GOOD AND
      BAD. AS LONG AS WE KEEP WALKING TOWARD GOD, WE GET CLOSER, AND THAT IS OUR
      FINAL DESTINATION, GOD. IF WE DO NOT MAKE IT, THEN WHAT? DO THOSE WHO GO
      TO HELL EVER COME BACK? NOT IN CHRISTIAN THEOLOGY.

      Everyday we all live a combination of materialistic and spiritual lives. The
      above sloka
      doesn't apply in our materialistic lives. If we work for an organization to
      earn our
      sustenance then we cannot say that we would work but not expect a 'pay'.
      However, in our
      spiritual lives the above mantra works wonders. Whether one is a husband,
      wife, parent,
      friend or guru if he gives without expecting anything in return he would
      have tremendous
      peace of mind.

      RASA: MAY I AMEND THAT WAY OF THINKING INTO HOW I SEE IT? IT IS, EXPECT
      YOUR REWARDS FROM GOD, NOT PEOPLE. ALL THE GOOD YOU DO, GOD SEES IT, THE
      UNIVERSE KNOWS IT, AND GOOD WILL COME OUT OF IT. FREQUENTLY THE ONE YOU
      HELP CANNOT PAY BACK IN ANY WAY, AND IN FACT, WILL GRIEVE YOU FOR IT.
      PERHAPS THIRTY YEARS DOWN THE LINE HE WILL RECALL YOUR DEED AND BE GRATEFUL.
      BUT AT SOME POINT, YOU WILL BE HURTING, AND OUT OF NOWHERE, GOD SENDS YOU
      SOMEONE TO HELP YOU, AND THAT IS YOUR KARMA. IT DOES NOT COME FROM THE
      SOURCE YOU GAVE TO, BUT IT DOES COME. THAT IS NOT A SIN TO EXPECT,

      'IF I TAKE CARE OF GOD'S BUSINESS, GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF MY BUSINESS.' (St.
      Teresa of Avila.)

      And of course, I am not saying that we may not 'accept' anything in
      return but just not 'expect' any.

      Coming to the second portion of your message that talks of those disciples
      who attack
      gurus and such gurus who promote sex and drug business in the name of
      spirituality I
      would say that evil is inevitable in Kali yuga. The present epoch is the
      Dark Age. As
      per scriptures this period lasts for 432000 earth years and we have come
      through hardly
      5000 years. As years advances evil will go on increasing and it will reach
      its peak
      before the end of this yuga.

      Human beings take several births to complete their long journey until they
      merge with
      their source, the Supreme. Since, before human births they live millions of
      lives as
      animals the traits of animal instinct and animal nature continue during
      their several
      human lives as well until slowly they start making progress in their
      spiritual lives.

      RASA: THAT WOULD EXPLAIN A LOT OF OUR BEHAVIOR, ESPECIALLY THAT OF MALES,
      WITH APOLOGY TO THE GOOD ONES.

      These people, who are toddlers in their spiritual journey, have been
      committing evils in
      the form of robbery, murder, rape, molestation, abuse, wars, riots, bombing,
      and
      terrorism and so on. Modernization brought along modern evils such as
      Internet hacking,
      identity theft, attacking and slandering and more.

      Evil will increase day-by-day. Evil doers can be punished but evil cannot be
      stopped.

      RASA: OF COURSE YOU ARE RIGHT, BUT IT MUST BE CONFRONTED AND PUNISHED TO
      THE BEST OF OUR ABILITY IN ORDER TO CURTAIL IT AND TO PREVENT OTHERS FROM
      BEING HURT. I AM THANKFUL FOR POLICE, COURTS AND JAILS. THANK GOD FOR
      THEM.

      Even if the entire population of innocent people pray that cannot stop evil
      from
      happening.

      RASA: ARE YOU SURE? BECAUSE ONLY A TINY MINORITY OF PEOPLE ACTUALLY DOES
      PRAY OR LOVINGLY MEDITATE. DON'T YOU THINK THAT IF ALL GOOD PEOPLE SPENT AN
      HOUR A DAY IN PRAYER MIGHTY MIRACLES WOULD HAPPEN? BUT I DO SEE YOUR POINT,
      BUT ALSO STATING ANOTHER FACT ALONG THE WAY.

      After 9/11 terrorist attack billions of people, at least for once, prayed
      that let such a heinous thing never happen again.

      RASA: THEY SAY THEY PRAY, BUT EITHER THEY DO NOT PRAY, OR THEY DO NOT PRAY
      RIGHTEOUSLY BECAUSE GOD DOES ANSWER PRAYER. WHEN PEOPLE REALLY PRAYED
      DURING WAR OUR HOLY MOTHER APPEARED MANY TIMES AND PREVENTED VIOLENCE,
      BLOODSHED AND SHE STOPPED WARS. SHE STOPPED THE COLD WAR BETWEEN RUSSIA AND
      THE UNITED STATES, AND MANY OTHER SITUATIONS. IT IS GATHERED UP ON MY SITE,
      UNDER THIS:

      'THE WORLD'S GREATEST HOPE FOR ENDING ALL WARS'

      http://www.womanthouartgod.com/mary.php

      But guess what? Worse and worst are
      yet to come. We cannot stop evil; we can just learn to live oblivious of
      evil.

      RASA: I AGREE IN MOST CASES, BUT SOMETIMES ONE HAS TO PARTICIPATE IN
      PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL RESISTANCE TO EVIL. SURELY, WE HAVE TO
      PROTECT OURSELVES AND THOSE WE LOVE, ALTHOUGH WE CANNOT ELIMINATE ALL EVIL.
      I CAN HELP PREVENT MY DAUGHTER FROM GETTING RAPED, CAN'T I? AND IF SHE DOES
      GET RAPED, DON'T I DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT? THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE.

      We can
      just let evil not touch us.

      RASA: AGAIN, I SEE YOUR POINT, BUT SOME PEOPLE 'LEAVE GOD FOR GOD' AS
      ACTIVISTS FOR THE ENVIRNOMENT, FOR ANIMALS, FOR CHILDREN, HUMAN RIGHTS,
      ETC., AND THEY SUFFER FOR IT.

      And there comes the great role of gurus who can teach how to
      do that.

      Even the great avatars such as Jesus and Buddha didn't bring end to evil.
      But those who
      followed the avatars' teachings learnt to live oblivious of evil and help
      few others to
      do the same.

      RASA: PLEASE DO NOT FORGET WHEN JESUS PICKED UP THE WHIP AND THREW OVER THE
      MONEY CHANGERS TABLES, CRYING,

      'THOU SHALT NOT TURN MY FATHER'S HOUSE INTO A DEN OF THIEVES!'

      I DO BELIEVE IN PEACE, BUT SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO BE VIOLENT TO KEEP IT.
      SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO 'TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS' TO SET RIGHT THE WRONGDOERS.
      ONE THING THE EVIL ENJOY IS PASSIVE, TIMID SOULS WHO CANNOT DEFEND
      THEMSELVES OR OTHERS. THEY SEEK THEM OUT. IT IS THE SMALL, THE DEFENSELESS,
      THE WEAK, THE LITTLE ONES OF THE WORLD WHO GET ASSAULTED THE MOST, NOT THE
      BIG AND STRONG. AND THOSE OF US WHO ARE STRONG HAVE TO HELP THEM.'

      To conclude let me say, let such gurus spread evil and such disciples commit
      evil. Let
      Law punish and Teachers teach. Christ didn't punish even those who wronged
      against him.
      He left that task for those, whose task is punishing.

      RASA: NO JESUS DID NOT PUNISH ANYONE PERSONALLY, BUT GOD DID PUNISH WITH
      HEINOUS TORTURES, THE HIGH PRIEST, ALL THE WICKED ONES WHO STRUCK JESUS AND
      SHED HIS BLOOD, MET WITH DIRE CONSEQUENCES ACCORDING TO THE GREAT MYSTICS
      LIKE ANNE CATHERINE EMMERICH MOST NOTABLY. SHE DESCRIBED IN DETAIL THE
      FRIGHTENING THINGS THAT HAPPENED AS SOON AS JESUS DIED. THERE WAS AN
      EARTHQUAKE, THE SKY GREY BLACK, AND THE CURTAIN IN THE TEMPLE - 100 FEET
      HIGH WAS RENT IN TWO FROM THE TOP DOWN. THE HIGH PRIEST CIAPHAS WENT
      INSANE, AND EVENTUALLY KING HEROD, ALSO A MONSTER, GOT A HORRIBLE DISEASE
      WITH WORMS COMING OUT OF HIS ANUS AND DIED. ACE SAYS THAT GOD TOLD OUR HOLY
      MOTHER TO PRONOUNCE THE JUDGEMENT OF DEATH UPON HIM. INDEED, THE WICKED GET
      PUNISHED. YOU MIGHT WAIT FOR GOD TO DO IT, BUT I PRAY TO GOD FREQUENTLY TO
      GO AFTER THEM, TO RID THE WORLD OF SO MUCH EVIL, AND GOD HEARS ME. YOU
      MIGHT FIND THIS FAR FETCHED, BUT GOD TOLD ME THE 'CRISIS' IN THE CATHOLIC
      CHURCH (A BLESSING TO ME) WAS CAUSED BY MY PRAYERS ONE GOOD HOUR A DAY FOR A
      MONTH, WHERE I PRAYED AGAINST ABUSERS. THAT WAS THE RESULT.

      Our expectation decides 'Good' and 'Bad'. If we don't expect anything from
      anybody then
      there would be nothing bad in our lives. 'Evil' will always exist. But if we
      practice
      Self-realization then we can be unconscious of evil. And that's the long and
      short of
      spiritual wisdom that would help us in our day-to-day lives.

      RASA: ASHANKA, LET'S BE REASONABLE. THERE ARE TWO LEVELS, ONE THE LOFTY
      SPIRITUAL, WHERE ONE IS ABSTRACTED IN A PLACE WHERE THE WORLD AND FLESH
      FADES AWAY, AND ONE IS IN DEEP SAMADHI. THAT WOULD BE DWELLING IN OUR
      DIVINITY. BUT THEN THINGS HAPPEN AND WE COME BACK TO EARTH TO THE PRAGMATIC
      AND PRACTICAL SIDE OF LIFE. NOW LET'S SAY, AS MOST EVERYONE, WE HAVE
      FAMILY. AND WE CANNOT TELL OUR RELATIVES TO 'ABSTRACT THEMSELVES AGAINST
      EVIL' WHEN IT IS KNOCKING AT THE DOOR IN THE FORM OF SOME CRIMINAL.

      THERE ARE TWO SIDES TO THIS, LIVING IN THE LOFTY SPIRITUAL REALM, OUR
      DIVINITY, AND OUR FEET PLANTED FIRMLY ON THE GROUND WHERE WE HAVE TO DEAL
      WITH DAILY PROBLEMS, AND THAT REQUIRES TWO SETS OF WISDDOM. IF SPIRITUAL
      WISDOM WAS EMPLOYED IN ALL THINGS PRACTICAL, YOU COULD END UP BEING A FOOL,
      AND THE WICKED MIGHT TAKE YOU FOR ONE. LET US EXAMINE WHEN THE SPIRITUAL
      WISDOM IS TO BE USED, AND WHEN THE PRACTICAL, BECAUSE THEY ARE TWO SETS OF
      RULES. THE ADVISE YOU GIVE YOUR CHILDREN IS NOT GOING TO BE LIVE IN
      SAMADHI, IS IT? YOU MUST GIVE THEM PRACTICAL HUMAN WISDOM AGAINST EVIL,
      ESPECIALLY EVIL IN RELATIONSHIPS. IF YOU DID NOT WARN A GIRL CHILD AGAINST
      THE LUSTS OF MALES, NOR A BOY CHILD AGAINST SCHEMING WOMEN, YOU WOULD NOT BE
      A GOOD PARENT. YOU HAVE ALWAYS IMPRESSED ME AS HAVING YOUR FEET ON THE
      GROUND, ASHANKAH YOGI, AND I WOULD LIKE YOU TO ESPOUSE BOTH SIDES OF THE
      QUESTION HERE..

      NOW ON ANOTHER NOTE, ABOUT BAD GURUS AND BAD DEVOTEES, THIS IS MY
      CONCLUSION. HUMAN NATURE BEING WHAT IT IS, FOR THE MOST PART, NOT EVOLVED;
      YOU HAVE MANY NEGATIVE TRAITS IN HUMAN BEINGS. THE FLESH IS WEAK, THE FLESH
      DOES NOT WANT TO GIVE, IT WANTS TO TAKE, TO RECEIVE, AND IT WANTS SUPPORT
      AND PLEASURE. PEOPLE WALK THROUGH LIFE SEEING WHAT THEY CAN RECEIVE, AND
      THEY HAVE TO BE TAUGHT TO GIVE, THROUGH EMPATHY. THEY HAVE TO BE TAUGHT NOT
      TO BE ANIMALS; THEY HAVE TO REALIZE THERE IS A HIGHER WORLD WITH HIGHER
      LAWS.

      NOW HUMANS, WHETHER THEY ARE GURUS OR DEVOTEES, ARE FIGHTING THEIR FLESH,
      AND THE BAD ONES ARE THE ONES THAT ARE TOO MUCH IN IT. AND SO, A BAD GURU,
      WOULD OUT OF HIS OR HER FLESH, WANT SERVICE TO HIS FLESH, AND THROUGH GREED
      AND LUST, DESIRE LOTS OF MONEY AND SEX FROM HIS DEVOTEES OR A HAREM, AND
      GIVE LITTLE OR NOTHING SPIRITUAL TO THE DEVOTEE. I HAVE READ ACCOUNTS OF
      MANY SUCH PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET, THERE IS A LINK TO THE MOST TERRIBLE
      STORIES, AND THEY ARE REAL, BUT I WILL NOT GIVE IT.

      GURUS ARE NOT THE ONLY ONES, MANY MINISTERS FALL BY LUST AND GREED, WE HAVE
      ALL HEARD THE STORIES. THIS IS HUMAN NATURE.

      NOW AGAIN, YOU HAVE DEVOTEES. WHAT DO THEY WANT? THEY WANT WHAT THEY CAN
      GET AND IN THEIR FLESH, THEY WANT IT FOR NOTHING OR VERY LITTLE. THEY WANT
      TO GIVE A LITTLE AND GET A LOT, LIKE A BARGAIN BASEMENT OR A DOLLAR STORE.
      THIS IS WHAT I FIND FROM EXPERIENCE. WHAT THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND IS THAT
      EVENTUALLY THE ANOINTING OF A REAL GURU GIVES WILL FADE AWAY, IF THEY DO NOT
      RECIPROCATE WITH IT ACCORDING TO THEIR ABILITY, AND THEY WILL GET NO MORE.
      A LAW OF THE UNIVERSE IS YOU MUST GIVE BACK.

      ONE OF THE TASKS OF A GURU IS TO TEACH THE DEVOTEE TO GIVE, BUT THIS IS NOT
      EASY, I ASSURE YOU, IT WEARS YOU OUT. IT IS LIKE HAVING UNDISCIPLINED AND
      UNSKILLED PEOPLE AT A BIG PARTY. I HAVE GIVEN MANY SUCH FEASTS ON HOLIDAYS.
      I INVITED ALL THE POOR PEOPLE TO COME EAT, SPENT A COUPLE HUNDRED BUCKS, AND
      WHEN IT WAS FINISHED ASKED THEM TO HELP ME CLEAN UP AND WASH THE DISHES.
      BUT THEY JUST WANTED TO WATCH TV, DRINK ALCOHOL, AND WAG THE TONGUE WITH THE
      OTHER GUESTS, AND LEFT ME TO DO ALL THE WORK. WHEN THEY DID HELP I HAD ALL
      GREASY DISHES, AND WHEN I SCOLDED THEM FOR THIS DECLARED THAT I WAS A WICKED
      WOMAN AND A LIAR AND THEY WOULD NEVER RETURN TO MY HOUSE, EVEN THOUGH I HAD
      GIVEN EACH OF THEM A GIFT WITH DINNER, YET NONE OF THEM HAD GIVEN ME A GIFT
      NOR HELPED TO PAY FOR ANYTHING OR CLEAN UP. THESE ARE DEVOTEES. AND NOW I
      COME TO THE FINAL QUESTION, WHAT DO I DO WITH SUCH DEVOTEES? MY ANSWER,
      KEEP LOOKING FOR NEW ONES. GIVE ALL OF THEM FREE SAMPLES, AND AT SOME
      POINT, EITHER THE OLD ONES WILL GROW UP OR I WILL FIND NEW ONES WHO MIGHT BE
      A BIT MORE MATURE AND GIVING. IF I COULD FIND ONE SUCH PERSON AS I WAS TO
      MY GURU, I COULD GET MORE DONE. BUT I CAN'T.

      I MUST ALSO ADD THIS. I HAD A GREEDY AND MEAN GURU. SHE SINNED, I DID NOT.
      SHE DIED AND WENT TO PURGATORY, BUT I RECEIVED MUCH LIGHT BY SERVING, AND I
      RECEIVED HER ANOINTING WHEN SHE DIED. ALSO GOD GAVE ME A LOT OF MONEY FOR
      ALL THE MONEY I GAVE OVER THE YEARS, MANY TIMES OVER. SO TO SERVE A MEAN
      GURU AND GIVE A LOT STILL GARNERS GREAT REWARDS FOR THE DEVOTEE, AND THESE
      COME FROM GOD EVEN THOUGH THE GURU IS CRUEL. GOD ALWAYS REPAYS CHARITY.

      IN THE NEXT INSTALLMEN I WISH TO ADDRESS HOW PEOPLE SQUANDER THEIR MONEY
      INSTEAD OF GIVING IT TO GOD'S WORK OR CHARITY, HOW MEN WOULD RATHER SPEND
      THEIR MONEY ON SEX THAN ON GOD, AND ALSO, ABOUT THE PRIEST WHO INFLUENCED ME
      NEVER TO GO TO THE CATHOLIC CHURCH AGAIN.

      Infinite Love,

      Rasa

      Om peace,
      Ashankah
      (AYSRS)

      New review from Germany gives our book five stars!

      PS. We now have Thomas's and William's reviews in the Rasa section on
      Amazon

      overdue book, December 2, 2006
      This book gives a positive evaluation of female advancement for the present,
      as well as the near and medium-range future.

      It takes a refreshing look at the gender-situation, based on natural facts
      to be proved by everyone, woven into an intelligent picture of the actual
      world under the perspective of matriarchal tendencies and possibilities.

      A strong accent is laid on sexual freedom(anti-bigotism!) and spirituality
      in past and presence, so that a considerable polarisation with traditional
      feminists(christian, atheist) appears inevitable. In contrast to those
      however you will be aware of the undivided will of the team to really make
      this world a better place to live, by confirming, what is already on the
      way: the ongoing taking over of the information-age-society by women.

      An optimistic approach instead of endless lamenting, what a fun!

      With nifty insolence this comprehensive volume seems to decree: half of the
      world is not enough!

      It is not always an easy read, especially von Werders esotheric articles,
      which may sound to the modern westerner unfamiliar, even heretic, when she
      undertakes it to take Jesus for a matriarchist, but the edition of the bible
      went(and still goes!) the most dubious ways, so von Werder might in the end
      be right as well; it must also be conceded to her to claim to be "medial",
      i.e. to have a direct wire to God(dess), like Jesus did.
      For interested readers theses excursions are certainly an extra-goodie,
      while they aren't required to get the main message, the lion-part of this
      work.

      It's an extraordinary volume, I recommend it, may its spirit not fail to
      find acceptance.

      See it here:

      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0595408567/ref=pd_sl_aw_open-1_book_22532525_3?tag2=amd-google-20