The 13th Diamond - Your Intergalactic E Mail ~ 084 ~ 4 December 2006 ~ The Hypocrisy of Malaysia continues and Grows

  • JagGY,Julono 3, Your Personal & Corporat
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2006

      Music Playing is:  Auld Lang Syne

      “It is about everything being equal and this does not capture the hearts of Malaysians.
      Johor Mentri Besar Datuk Abdul Ghani Othman

      The Heart of Tantric SexPoems & Prayers For Children  cannot be sold inMalaysia .

      Also in the list were Read-Aloud Children’s Classics, Counting Adventures Sound Activity Book by Disney, Sea Sale: SpongeBob Squarepants and The Wiggles Shop Wiggly Jukebox; fantasy novel Knife of Dreams by Robert Jordan, and Practice of Business Statistics.

      The Hypocrisy of Malaysia continues and Grows

      The Quran tells as that all men and women are equal yet the

      Chief Minister of the Southern State of Johor

      says they are not

      I think that's called Apartheid

      and of course Sponge Bob Square pants which is readily available on TV cannot be read

      People who say they are committed to the National Vision that has been in effect for over 13 years now find ways to subvert it

      No wonder the Nation is sliding into irrelevance

      Read this and YOU WILL CRY

      and this

      and of course the

      Sleeping Prime Minister does nothing

      Badawi has to go

      so does Maximus Johnity Ongkili

      (the ??? Minister responsible for national Unity)

      NOW

      before it is Too Late

      and

      Johor Mentri Besar Datuk Abdul Ghani Othman

      has to GO NOW

      he has shown he is a racist

      so he cannot possibly be a Muslim

      So for the benefit off all who thing like Ghani Othman (who did his Hajj at the same time as me)

      ALL MEN AND WOMEN ARE CREATED EQUAL

      NO EXCEPTIONS

      But

      I still love you

      Datuk Abdul Ghani Othman

      as misguided as you are

      I pray that God will open your eyes and see

      THE LIGHT OF GOD

      in every Malaysian

      and every person on this planet we call earth

      and

      home

      PA U TI NA RA WA DI DA

      You are reborn as the Rainbow Wind

      Radiating Truth from and To the Cosmos with Pure Love

       (c)JagGY, Julono 3  (13th Diamond)- 4 December 2006
      All words and graphics may be used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      If you received this message from a friend and would like to receive it regularly  send a blank  e mail to
      CircleCosmicConsciousness-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Please share The 13th Diamond with all as you are guided in your heart·

      The Crystal Ally cards (Naisha Ahsian)

      The Crystal Path to Self Knowledge

      Fire – Page 107

      FIRE

      The Element of fire is an intensely powerful Ally to call upon when total and extreme cleansing and change are called for. Fire dwells within the heart of the Earth, and its mighty force is displayed in its ability to turn solid rock into molten lava. It’s powers of destruction feed the cycle of rebirth and life, as exampled in the legends of the Phoenix and the Dragon.

      The legend of the Phoenix tells of a great bird of incredible beauty that was said to live 500 years. At the end of its life the Phoenix would burst into flames and be consumed. From its own ashes the spirit of the Phoenix would fashion a new body, and be reborn into another life cycle with the beauty and purity of youth restored. This legend speaks of Fire’s power of transformation.

      Transformation is the changing of form, appearance, or structure. In the legend of the Phoenix, the power of fire changes the form of the old bird into ashes, and then to the form of a young bird once again. Through the cleansing and purifying force of Fire, the ancient Phoenix is restored to its youthful purity and beauty.

      In the legend of the Dragon, however the force of Fire reveals its power of transmutation. The Dragon is a mighty lizard, with the wings of a bird and breath of fire. This creature could also live hundreds of years, and like the Phoenix, was an animal of strange and incredible beauty. Unlike the Phoenix, however, the Dragon was a creature of destruction, prowling the countryside and sealing stray animals and people for its meals.

      The destruction that the Dragon caused to the flocks and countryside could not go unpunished. Eventually a brave, though usually destitute, peasant boy would take it upon himself to face the Dragon in a heroic quest. Braving the fire and horror of the Dragon’s breath, the hero would slay the Dragon, and its carcass would be consumed by its own inner flames. Instead of turning to mere ashes, however the cleansing power of the fire would transmute the Dragon’s flesh and bones to treasures of gold and precious jewels. The peasant boy would return from his quest a hero and knight, and a very wealthy one at that.

      In this legend, the cardinal force of Fire transmutes the evil dragon into something else entirely – in this case, gold and jewels – which represents the rewards given to a brave heart that has survived the cleansing energies of Fire. This legend reflects the ability of Fire to consume one form that energy ahs taken and convert it to an entirely different form. This is the power that the ancient alchemists sought in attempting to change lead to gold.

      The powers of transformation and transmutation make Fire a vital force to invoke those who are in need of drastic and profound change in a situation. This change is not easily bought, however, and one can expect to learn significant lessons about oneself when one employs this element to create change in one’s life. The saying ‘trial by fire’ is not just a phrase, but is an aspect of the spiritual quest that is considered crucial to the acquirement of mastery of the physical plane and the process of manifestation.

      The Elemental force of Fire is embodied by us in our second and third chakras, located two inches below and two inches above the navel. These centres are the seat of our creative force, sexual energy and will. These chakras are often overlooked or misunderstood in our culture as being centres of ‘base’ energies that are not ‘spiritual’. In fact, these energy centres contain powerful forces that are an integral part of our personal power. Our won will to create and pro-create is an echo within us of the creative force of the Universe. Each of our creations can be an offering of thanks to the Universe that bore us, and a representation of the Light we strive to bring to this physical realm.

      Through invoking and facing the creative force of the Fire within, we can purify our energy, transform our bodies and minds, and transmute our creations into higher and more beautiful expressions of the Light. The polarity of the creative force is destruction, which is also an important aspect of the energy of Fire. Utilizing Fire’s power of destruction, we can discreate those aspects of our lives, which no longer serve us, and from the ashes we can form new and more joyful creations.

      THE MESSAGE

      The element of Fire has appeared as a signal for you to prepare for a transformation! You are being initiated in a ‘trial by fire’ that will create drastic change in your experience of the physical world. Before the creation of the new can begin, however, the destruction of the old must take place. Fire is directing you to seek deep within, to find the outmoded aspects of your life, and then offer them up tot eh dragon within, to be transmuted into new and more beautiful creations.

      Old habits, possessions, beliefs, and creations that no longer serve you are to be swept away in the flames of your own creative force. From the ashes of these outmoded creations, new and more powerful creations will emerge. By offering those things that are no longer needed to the flame of creation, you are making room in your life for the gifts the Universe is offering to you.

      This transformation and transmutation of spirit will be intense. It is through Fire that we become purified and renewed. Attempting to hold onto those things in your life that no longer serve you will only create a difficulty. Release them readily, and you will find them replaced with the gold and jewels of spiritual growth and abundant physical creations.

      One way to aid in this release is through a candle ritual. Carve symbols for those things that you want to release or transmute into the sides of the candle. Light the flame and meditate upon releasing these things into the flame of fire that will transmute them. Allow the transmuted into heat and light. Focus upon releasing them to the Universe, where the creative force will utilize he energy to create new and better forms for you.

    • JTo
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2006
        I'm a malaysian lady with a boyfriend who profess the muslim faith. I
        wish for an interfaith marriage but the insanity of the law doesn't
        allow it. My point is, i love him and not his religion. I respect
        his faith, and i love him as the soul that he is. I don't mind him
        being a muslim, i love him nonetheless.

        The problem with syariah law is that it denies the freewill and human
        rights of malaysians, both non-muslims and muslims. It doesn't align
        itself with the will of God/Universe, as seen from the several recent
        incidents here in malaysia.

        The reason most people get married is because of LOVE and not
        religion. The law insists that anyone who wants to marry a muslim must
        convert, eventhough that person doesn't want to and because of love
        the person has to convert, otherwise they can't be together and this
        is insanity, and maybe through an unfortunate event, they decide to
        separate and sometimes the convertee goes back to his/her previous
        religion.

        As we can see here, marriage or relationship is never about religion,
        but LOVE between two hearts. So how can the syariah people, think
        that this is about religion. Why can't they see it is about the
        emotions of two humans beings in love, wanting to be together and to
        be at peace. Until when do the souls have to go through such pain and
        anguish. Are they really following the teachings of muhammad?

        namaste