[ANGEL] 12 Sagittarius, The Angels of High Magic

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2006

      12 degrees Sagittarius

      The Angels of High Magic

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Ugali’

      Beloved,

      SAGITTARIUS IS OMNIPOTENT FLOWING WILL FOR OMNISCIENCE, for wisdom.

      Here, at the 12th degree, a Child of Light acknowledges the

       GREATEST MYSTICAL POWERS to CHANGE conditions on Earth to

      manifest the Highest Good of All Concerned, according to the Law of One.

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are helped.

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

      and I am one with all,

      happen here.

      I give thanks that this is done.

      So be it!

       ‘We initiate only those who are very advanced on the spiritual path to perfection. We initiate people into high magic, the abilitiy to perform the greatest miracles, and this in turn leads to the highest wisdom.’

      In highest Divine Wisdom, wield TRUE DOMINION over all that has been created to establish Heaven on Earth, according to the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.

      “On Earth as it is in Heaven.”

      “All that I do, ye shall do and MORE.”

      ‘Only a virtually enlightened person will succeed in getting into direct contact with us. If, however, you have even once succeeded in this , we are the best initiators into the highest magic, especially spheric magic. It is we who can initiate you into the most secret sciences that reveal to you the highest wisdom.’

      Spheric mysticism activates transformational processes with the heavenly hosts of all the planets and spheres in the solar system.

      According to The Law of One, what happens ANYWHERE in the web of life affects THE ENTIRE WEB.

      For this reason, THE HEAVENLY HOSTS OF ALL SPHERES AND PLANES are eager to help with establishing the highest good of any situation or being ANYWHERE.

      At this time ever increasing numbers of people ARE advancing to higher degrees of consciousness.

      This is the time of the Alpha and the Omega, it is time for highest miracles to be accomplished as part of the Divine Plan.

      "All that I do ye shall do and more."

      “It is not the Father’s will that any be lost.”

      At this time every aid is being provided for the Children of Light to mature to this level of consciousness.  This is possible, if they so desire and if they dedicate themselves to the task. This journey to enlightenment is the Hero’s journey of myths and legends, and it is the truth of every soul to fulfill, it is in the blueprint of every soul that is born.

      Therefore, if you so desire our help with great love to be of service in manifesting the highest Divine Love, Wisdom, and Will on Earth, be assured that we send helpers to you in this regard.

       If you follow the inspiration of these that we send, eventually you will reach that point of perfection that will allow you to receive our direct help and access the Highest Mysteries.

      The first key is to become one with The Law of One in being, will, thought, feelings, and sensations and perfect the meditations on each letter of ‘Ugali’  especially, and all of the letters in general. Expect to spend enough time, enough repetitions, with each of the divine qualities of the letters so that merging consciousness with them is, easy and spontaneous.

      This allows the Virtues to penetrate your consciousness to the level of pure being, so that your identity merges with these same virtues that were always a part of your spirit in truth. Thus you begin to outpicture the truth in your own being of the ancient saying that man is created in the image and likeness of God.

      Each Child of Light is destined to be consciously attuned with The ONE BEING of Omnipresent Divinity in All Creation.

      This attunement automatically brings unification with ALL BEINGS who make up the ONE, with their powers and attributes.

      It is always helpful to allow the light of the sun’s rays to safely and directly enter your optic nerve through your eyes. Looking at the sun at sunset and sunrise is safe.

      Light encoded ‘software’ from higher consciousness, corresponding to the degree of the zodiac that the sun is in, downloads into your pineal, pituitary, and hypothalamus through the optic nerve in this way.  The sun is a step down transformer of Divine Consciousness from the Central Sun in the physical realm.

       At present the Sun is emitting frequent and powerful mass coronal ejections which are physical manifestations of rapture and bliss that Divine Consciousness is feeling, thinking, and willing on higher levels, as Perfection manifests in Creation.

      At the time of this writing, our consciousness is carried on the rays of the sun. Anyone who allows direct Sun’s rays into their eyes during the next 24-48 hours will get direct access to this consciousness on rays of light. We say 48 hours because tomorrow’s sun is emitting similar coded messages from the Angels of ‘Elason’, who also work with High Magic.

      We reveal everything to those who have reached a high degree of perfection.

      Remember the last time that you gazed into the eyes of an infant?

      Do you remember the feelings?

      We ask you, "When was the last time that you gazed into the eyes of such perfection?"

      Close your eyes and remember. Do so now.

      Now we ask you, "Was it not your Master’s wisdom that told you that you must become as little children, to enter the Kingdom of Heaven?"

      Know that it is not only those who are small in body who are infants.

      The aspect of the Divine Infant, ever young, ever beautiful, ever perfect, dwells within each child of God in immortality.

      The brainwave state of Delta, 0 to 4 oscillations per second, is naturally strong during the first four years of life.

      This brainwave state corresponds to Pure Being, the level that precedes deep inward thought. It is the brainwave state that corresponds to spirit, to will, to intention, and is the beginning of the continuum of energy that manifests next through mind, then emotions, and finally the body. These are the Theta, Alpha, and Beta brainwave states.

      At any age it is possible to remember the state of being one to four years old and DWELL continuously and consciously within this Delta state, this state of pure being.

      People are meant to stay within the consciousness of spirit, to be the Divine Infant, in this state of Pure Being.

       It is when identifying with Pure Being, at the same time that you contemplate this state in thought, feelings, and form, that you experience the Kingdom of Heaven within and outside in the wholebrain manner that was always intended in the divine plan.

      This Infant Self within is the perfection that is necessary to solve the mysteries of life, for it is the part of you that is one with Divine Consciousness-penetrating–all. This consciousness never harms anything, for it experiences itself as one with all life and is in love with all.

      The gift of High Magic is the inheritance of The Children of Divine Being.  When you claim and dwell in this state of pure being, NOTHING is impossible for you.

      MIRACLES

      The letters of our name, ‘Ugali’, point you in the direction of the light that we represent.

      U... ’ The sound of this letter is the divine virtue in which the essence of consciousness-that-penetrates-all  [Akasha-principle ] becomes understandable from the point of view of the creative act.

      It is at the point of meditating on this virtue that karma is understood. The original source of everything that exists, in all its forms, is revealed so that you fully comprehend it and have it close at hand in consciousness. This evokes the highest form of intuition and inspiration in the mental body. The ability to transfer your consciousness wherever you want or evoke states of trance is available to you’.

      *

      G... ’The sound of this letter is the divine virtue of Grace and Mercy.  The profundity of Divine Grace and Mercy in all aspects in the akasha principle is experienced. Divine peace of the spirit and the ability to give true divine blessing is attained. Happiness in feelings, satisfaction, and the ability to have success and wealth in the material world manifests’.

      *

      A... ’This divine virtue is the attainment in the akasha principle of the highest wisdom and the highest illumination that may ever be lavished on a human being. This brings about an enlightened mind with all it’s fundamental features of reasoning, the cognition of the most profound truths, highest knowledge, and high intelligence. On the feeling level, all talents such as musical ability, eloquence, and poetic talent are made available. Also clairvoyance, clairaudience, the art of levitation and the control of the air element and it’s beings are attained. The mastery of languages is also given. On the material level the control of air spirits, storms, and the abiltiy to heal any diseases of the lungs is mastered’.

      umlaut A, ae, this virtue gives power of transformation. This virtue gives control over negative beings and control of passion. This very important virtue, along with O, OE, is necessary for miracles to occur. WITH THIS VIRTUE, A CHILD OF LIGHT IS ABLE TO LET GO OF ANY DESIRE,  IDEA, FEELING, OR PHYSICAL SITUATION which no longer serves the highest good.

      The sound of this letter, the long "A", ae, toned to the musical note C, ‘is the virtue of the origin and mystery of life and death regarding their transformation. By meditating on this virtue, a Child of Light becomes convinced that in reality death does not exist, for the so-called death is only a transformation from one state into another’.

      ‘Also will come enlightenment on the cause of this transformation. With this comes the ability to master all negative spiritual beings in all spheres and planes with regard to their scope of action’.

      ‘ The purpose for which negative beings have been created becomes clear. Since, in the original principle all beings are alike, each having been created by Divine Providence to fulfill a certain task, there is no dissimulation of negative beings, for from the enlightened person’s point of view everything is pure. Here the saying: "to the pure one everything is pure" becomes plain. If there were no negative beings, it would be impossible to distinguish between good and evil; and if there were no passions, there would also be no virtues’.

      ‘ This virtue confirms the words contained in the Bible: "through night to light", the deep symbolic meaning of which now becomes clear.’

      In the intellect the ability is gained to ‘see through all thoughts, actions and wishes concerning matter, and of becoming their absolute master’.

      ‘In the feelings, this virtue represents desires, passions, and the inclination to self-satisfaction etc. A person who masters this virtue in their feelings becomes absolute master and ruler of all desires and passions. Also, a person is able to not cling to mental, emotional, and material virtues and objects. This means complete independence and freedom and fulfills the saying "bind yourself and you will be free".

      ‘On the material level this virtue is one of the most materialized. No matter whether you evoke it in the mind, the feelings, the akasha, or the material world, the earth is influenced by it to a larger extent. The ability to infuse matter with divine virtues is heightened.’

      The color of this virtue is loamy brown. The musical note is C. The element is earth so it has the sensation of weight. The anus is formed from this virtue.

      *

      L... ’In the akasha principle this letter represents the highest divine virtues that may be described by words. The Divine Majesty and Greatness of God in the form of the purest virtues can be understood when comtemplating the meaning of this letter. On a mental level, the faculty of comprehending true morality from a mystical point of view is attained. On a feeling level, you become one with Divine Virtues. On a material level you gain perfect health, beauty, harmony, and become the master of vitality.’

      *

      I... ‘In the akasha principle, which is the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all, this letter refers to fate, that is to the karma law, which is the law of cause and effect. All doings and all actions, all life, come under this law. The law of evolution is expressed by it. On the mental level this is analogous to memory, remembrance and conscience. On the feeling level , the astral matrix,  which is the connecting link between the material body and the soul, or feelings, is controlled by the principle and laws of cause and effect. On the material level the laws of analogy between the microcosm and the macrocosm is understood’.

      MIRACLES

      Like the Angels of ‘Golog’, 11 degrees Sagittarius, we help a person contact and work with the heavenly host, especially with contact of the heavenly hosts of other spheres.

      The heavenly hosts of the Sun work with electricity of Pure Being and OMNIPOTENCE, or Divine Will.

       The heavenly hosts of the Moon sphere work with magnetism, fluidity, change, and Divine Feelings.

       The heavenly hosts of Venus work with receptive love, feelings of flowing divine love.

       The heavenly hosts of Mars work with creative will to divine love, the omnipotent will to love.

       The heavenly hosts of Mercury work with receptive wisdom, flowing feelings of divine wisdom.

      The heavenly hosts of Jupiter are creative will to wisdom, the will to divine omniscience.

      The heavenly hosts of Saturn deal with receptive divine will, flowing feelings of divine omnipotence.

       The heavenly hosts of Earth are creative divine will, the will to will.

      Uranus is the secondary Sun of Highest Will.

      Neptune is the secondary Sun of Highest Wisdom.

      Pluto is the secondary Sun of Highest Love.

      Footnotes