Fwd: CRACKPOT Tale

  • Constance Kosuda
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2006
      Ronn Kistler <rdk@...> wrote:
      From: "Ronn Kistler" <rdk@...>
      To: <hilllysahi@...>,
      "Nancy Went Macauley" <screech129@...>,
      <wendis@...>,
      "Vernice Miller" <vernicem@...>,
      "wts" <thomas1too@...>,
      <jrb34@...>,
      <ckosuda@...>,
      "Pete Bornholm" <peter.bornholm@...>
      Subject: CRACKPOT Tale
      Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 11:42:09 -0500

      Subject: CRACKPOT Story

      An elderly Chinese woman had two large pots, each hung on the
      ends of a pole which she carried across her neck.

      One of the pots had a crack in it while the other pot was perfect
      and always delivered a full portion of water.  At the end of the long
      walk from the stream to the house, the cracked pot arrived only half full.

      For a full two years this went on daily, with the woman bringing
      home only one and a half pots of water. Of course, the perfect pot was
      proud of its accomplishments. But the poor cracked pot was ashamed of its own
      imperfection, and miserable that it could only do half of  what
      it had been made to do.

      After 2 years of what it perceived to be bitter failure, it spoke
      to the woman one day by the stream. "I am ashamed of myself, because
      this crack in my side causes water to leak out all the way back to your house."

      The old woman smiled, "Did you notice that there are flowers on
      your side of the path, but not on the other pot's side?  That's because  I
      have always known about your flaw, so I planted flower seeds on your
      side of the path, and every day while we walk back, you water  them.
      For two years I have been able to pick these beautiful flowers
      to decorate the table.  Without you being just the way you are, there would
      not be this beauty to grace the house."

      Each of us has our own unique flaw. But it's the cracks and flaws
      we each have that make our lives together so very interesting and
      rewarding. You just have to take each person for what they are and look for the
      good in them.

      SO, to all of my crackpot friends, have a great day and remember
      to smell the flowers on your side of the path!

      And send this to any or all of your cracked Pot friends with in 5
      minutes and see what happens! don't forget the Idiot that sent it to you!

      http://PrisonMinistry.net/ckosuda
      , God bless you, all you love and all you touch with Peace, Prosperity, Perfect Health, Harmony, Humility and Happiness
      Thomas