Simply the present moment - no. 1on the 3rd December 2006

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2006

      Simply, the present moment
      Please note that I've been receiving emails from people who are not receiving the moment postings, even though I have sent them out. Each day that I send a moment post I'm intending to number it in the subject header line. If you haven't received a particular number and would like me to send it to you please email me and I'll happily resend. I don't have an answer as to why you don't get them, as my method of sending hasn't changed and as far as I can see all names are still in the address book. Each month I will begin with No 1 and progress through the days - If I haven't posted a day the number will be sequential and not necessarily the same as the date. Some days life gets in the way of creativity and computer time. Someone in cyberspace is enjoying your post
      If you wish to write to me I have two email addresses, both operational. Your name has not been blocked by me
      with love  from my heart to your heart, Gaele

      How do you view the lady in today's graphic?
      Is she running downhill or running away?
      is she rushing towards something, unseen?
      or is she dancing with joy?
      We all perceive aspects of life differently. Just as we judge others, so do we judge ourselves.
      Always buys. too busy to pause and understand the effect we have on ourselves by 'rushing'. Filling our schedules with more than we can cope with, in the moment. Busy is a form of 'running away'. If we are busy then we don't need to see and listen to the messages we don't wish to hear. We say, yes I want to know! But, in reality we let fear creep in and hold us in the comfort zone in which we busily fill the hours, days, weeks etc. Part of procrastination is being too busy to stop and listen, then act on that which we hear. If we are busy then we don't have time to react and interact with new information. Too busy. Holidays are almost here so I need to prepare!!!!!
      Visitors are coming so I need to prepare!!!!!!
      Work is so busy that I need to fill in my time with overtime and completing tasks.!!!!!!!
      We all use the comfort zone of the familiar from time to time, to 'put off' hearing something we know in our hearts is important to our well-being and future.
      It is time to stop rushing without direction.
      It's time to Listen to the way our heart is guiding us.
      We need the communication between throat and heart to be in alignment so that our path as mapped out before we incarnated may be activated. Our soul is shouting - Listen to the changes.
      Feel, see, hear
      learn to really be  the changes.
      Let yourself be joyful
      Laugh and let too busy to listen be an old road.
      The path ahead vibrates to a different tune. Are you ready to be part of it all?
      Gaele Arnott from here in Brisbane, Australia on Sunday the 3rd December, 2006
      it is in love from my heart and soul to your heart and soul
      Namaste

       Today's graphics were created by Gaele in PAP IX

      Please note that many posts are being returned to me as bounced messages. Mostly they are from yahoo accounts or ail and a few hotmail accounts. I can only post to the addresses as given to me -if the ISP's decide they are not accepting mail at that time we can only work with and how the systems are.

      I do send to every address as is requested of me.

      should you wish to be subscribe to the moment list please email me at: gaele.arnott@...
      Please also note that I can only unsubscribe you if you are on the private moment list. If you're on a group email, you need to contact that particular group.

      the midi playing is : Opening (Brigadoon)
      The Peace Candle
      I ask that you join me each day at the dinner hour (evening meal) in lighting a candle together, so that we as One People may join voices together for Peace On Earth.
      Peace will come when we are all free to love with compassion each other, as One family, without the constrictions of past beliefs.
        Together we can create a reality free of fear, greed and manipulation, where all people in all lands may have the freedom to move freely in joyful harmony.

        Evolution is a leap in consciousness
           There is no commercial interest by me in any midis shared. The music is used to enhance the healing within the message and  graphic shared with you. If  you enjoyed this music, you are encouraged to purchase the CD

          you might also have to add my screen name to your address book and buddy list to keep it from going into the spam folder
          Fix Spam/Mail ControlsMail and Spam Controls