The 13th Diamond - Your Intergalactic E Mail ~ 083 ~ 3 December 2006 ~ Are we willing to let THE MASTER hand wash us to make us ready?

  • JagGY,Julono 3, Your Personal & Corporat
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2006

      Music Playing is:  Have thine Own Way

      Have Thine own way, Lord! Have Thine own way!
      Thou art the Potter, I am the clay.
      Mold me and make me after Thy will,
      While I am waiting, yielded and still.

      Have Thine own way, Lord! Have Thine own way!
      Search me and try me, Master, today!
      Whiter than snow, Lord, wash me just now,
      As in Thy presence humbly I bow.

      Have Thine own way, Lord! Have Thine own way!
      Wounded and weary, help me, I pray!
      Power, all power, surely is Thine!
      Touch me and heal me, Savior divine.

      Have Thine own way, Lord! Have Thine own way!
      Hold o’er my being absolute sway!
      Fill with Thy Spirit ’till all shall see
      Christ only, always, living in me.

      http://www.cyberhymnal.org/htm/h/t/hthineow.htm

      Poh Choo sent Today’s message

      IN PICTURES

      Entitled

      Wash Grapes clean with toothpaste

      Interestingly on Friday Night I was called to facilitate a very special clearing and clearing for someone very dear to my heart and soul

      Now look at the pictures below and Listen as you look

      What message did you get from the EIGHT PICTURES?

      From Plucking to Ready to Eat

      Or lets put it another way

      From placing ourselves at the disposal of

      THE MASTER

      To being ready to fulfil our Mission

      Are we willing to let

      THE MASTER

      Hand Wash us

      To make us ready

      A Bunch of Grapes plucked from the Orchard

      Prepared for

      THE MARKET

      ARE YOU

      ?????????????????????

      PA U TI NA RA WA DI DA

      You are reborn as the Rainbow Wind

      Radiating Truth from and To the Cosmos with Pure Love

       (c)JagGY, Julono 3  (13th Diamond)- 3 December 2006
      All words and graphics may be used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      If you received this message from a friend and would like to receive it regularly  send a blank  e mail to
      CircleCosmicConsciousness-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Please share The 13th Diamond with all as you are guided in your heart·

    • Jennifer Price
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2006
        I loved your message.  Being ready at all times for anything that our Master may ask of us, is such an honor, that i personally except humbly.   To fullfil the mission he has in store, seems like a beautiful life long plan.  And everyday i wake up, i am ready for anything he asks of me.  Thank you for sharing your message!
        sincerely
        jeni

        "JagGY,Julono 3, Your Personal & Corporate Healer" <rainbowjaggy@...> wrote:

[...]

        From Plucking to Ready to Eat

        Or lets put it another way

        From placing ourselves at the disposal of
        THE MASTER

        To being ready to fulfil our Mission

        Are we willing to let
        THE MASTER
        Hand Wash us
        To make us ready

        A Bunch of Grapes plucked from the Orchard
        Prepared for
        THE MARKET

        ARE YOU
        ???????????? ?????????

        PA U TI NA RA WA DI DA
        You are reborn as the Rainbow Wind

        Radiating Truth from and To the Cosmos with Pure Love
         (c)JagGY, Julono 3  (13th Diamond)- 3 December 2006
        All words and graphics may be used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
        If you received this message from a friend and would like to receive it regularly  send a blank  e mail to
        CircleCosmicConscio usness-subscribe @yahoogroups. com
        Please share The 13th Diamond with all as you are guided in your heart·

      • M.Vanessa Wilson
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 2, 2006
          I love your message if we would truly allow the master to direct us on the path of life he has designed for us, we would carry out and awsome task that the world would knowhim through our eyes. Thanks agian for the inspriation to stay with the master in sprit and in truth. I pray that everyone get in touch with the message the way God would intend Godspeed Vanessa

          "JagGY,Julono 3, Your Personal & Corporate Healer" <rainbowjaggy@ gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

          From Plucking to Ready to Eat

          Or lets put it another way

          From placing ourselves at the disposal of
[...]

          Mary Wilson

        • Jennifer Price
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 4, 2006
            Vanessa, Thank you for your response.  I am sorry it took me so long to get back to you.  I have learned so much from so many, and they have inspired me to grow in the Lite and Love.  Peace to you and all close to you.   jeni

            Jennifer Price <jap2269@yahoo. com> wrote:
[...]

            From Plucking to Ready to Eat

            Or lets put it another way

            From placing ourselves at the disposal of

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 4, 2006
              Jenni, Your a blessing to many, please continue to strenghthen others as you do and you will be rewared in the most awsome way Let Your Light So Shine, It is the season to shine so that many are freed from darkness, the very grip that satan has had on many, He is under arrest by the holy spirit I just encourage you to stay focus on the goodness and God's guide. Peace and love joy and true happiness be mulitplied for you in Jesus name...Vanessa

              "M.Vanessa Wilson" <minvan2000@yahoo. com> wrote:
[...]

              From Plucking to Ready to Eat

              Or lets put it another way

              From placing ourselves at the disposal of