To Share Message from Louise Hay's 'I Can Do it' Desk Calendar for today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      Hello everyone again:

      For today, since it is the first day of the last month of 2006, Louise Hay always offers a statement referring to the entire month on that day each month, so that message for today is:

      "December -- I am dancing with joy.  My life is so good.  This month, I will remember to be grateful for all I have."

      And now for the actual message for today from this special calendar, which is:

              "Life supports me every step of the way."

      I am not sure why but when I read these words I thought of the fact that not only does life support me, but also that talking with Jesus, God and the angels is also a big source of support for me.  Therefore, I used this special stationery that I snagged from a message from my special Aussie angel friend, Gaele, because I thought that this was one of the most special graphics of Jesus I have ever seen.  So thanks, sweet Gaele, for sharing this lovely Design from Debbie with me.

      Continue to enjoy your Friday in America and those in other countries where it is now Saturday, may all of you continue to enjoy your weekend as well.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P.S.  I used this instrumental version of "I Hope You Dance' because it is the only one I have in my music files.  However, if any of you out there has the actual wav by LeeAnn Womack, I would so love to have a copy of it because the words to that song really touch my heart.