To Share Special Angel Message from my 'Angels All Around Us' Desk Calendar for Todayl

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      Hello everyone once again tonight:

      The angel message from this special desk calendar for today is:

      "Angels have always played a central role in apocalyptic endtime scenarios.  Although God does issue the commands, it is His angels who carry out the tasks."
              -----James R. Lewis and Evelyn Dorothy Oliver, Angels A to Z

      Interesting message, is it not?  However, since we are told that God made angels as messengers, our helpers, our guardians and our guides, it makes perfect sense to be that He would use them in carrying out any tasks  related to human beings, even if they are somewhat negative -- to us.  For those of us on a daily spiritual walk and path to our God (Or Goddess) or our Creator, this type of thing should really not worry us at all anyway, should it?

      Continue to enjoy your evening and may your sleep be filled with peaceful and angelic dreams.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P.S.  The midi I used with this message is one from DD Midi Ocean, and is called 'Angels Dwell Among Us."  Enjoy!