RE: << lovingpurelove >> [MOON ANGEL] EMZHEBYP, 9th Day of Lunar Cycle, Psychosomatic Healing

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 94 , Dec 1, 2006
      Thank you Jeni.....  Your feedback means so much to me!  Thank you so much for sharing this.   Cynthia

      Message 94 of 94 , Mar 28 9:31 AM

        TheMoon Angels of Psychosomatic Healing

         Angelsof  ‘E-M-Z-H-E-B-Y-P’

         9th Day of Lunar Cycle

        Beloved,

        When a person is overwhelmed with negative flowing emotions, the
        physical body reacts with alarm and alert, or sadness and depression.
        If these emotional negative states are prolonged, various diseases often
        result.

        Negative flowing emotions trigger harmful changes in DNA and harmful glandular secretions in the bloodstream.
        In the instance of alarm, if the state of alarm is
        prolonged, stress wears down various body systems.

        In the instance of depression, the body receives information that life
        is not worth living and the immune system shuts down accordingly.

        In the ocean of flowing emotions, which is the realm of magnetic
        energy called ‘the astral plane’, negative and positive flowing
        emotions attract negative and positive astral spirits respectively.

        Over time, negative flowing emotions attract even more negative flowing
        feelings through the law of attraction. When a child of God experiences
        enough negative emotional energy over long enough time, or with strong
        enough passion, a negative magnetic spirit often attaches itself to that person.

        Some of these spirits are very powerful.
        This is often the cause of states of of obsession, hysteria,
        lunacy, St. Vitus’s Dance, menstruation difficulties and the like.

        A child of God removes a negative spirit from themselves or another with
        our help, or by using The Law of One, and through The Power of the Word in the
        meditations of the ancient language.

        This can also be done by healing negative emotions, which often results in contact with beautiful heavenly beings.

        Understandingnegative flowing emotions
        to be from a wounded part of the self, a younger part of the self that was at
        one time frightened or hopeless, helps open the heart to unconditional
        love for the emotions themselves. With compassion and unconditional love,
        negative flowing emotions are allowed to flow, change, and heal with
        dignity and validation instead of being acted out destructively
        or denied and suppressed into the unconsciousness where they cause harm to the body and
        attract additional painful realities.

        TheLaw of One

        "Weare all one.
        When one is harmed, all are harmed.
        When one is helped, all are healed.

        Therefore
        IN THE NAME OF WHO I AM,
        and I am one with all, with the masters, saints, and prophets,
        all beings, and with the Christ;

        I ask that ONLY that which is the
        HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED
        happen here.

        I give thanks that this is being done.
        So be it.

        So be it."

        The recovering person goes through a process of emotional healing
        to recover from any previous traumatic events that originally created
        the alarm or depression. This is done through remembering the original
        wounding event and reliving the memory of it, and feeling the emotions
        of it, over and over in a safe and non-destructive way.

        Flowing emotions are like water.
        When they are bottled up and kept from flowing,
        they stagnate and become poisonous in the unconscious.

        When they are allowed to flow in a safe and non-destructive way,
        they cleanse themselves and become pure and life-giving once again.

        In the cleansing and healing process, new insights about the
        original wounding events are remembered, and a person moves
        out of victimhood and gains a broader understanding of why the
        event happened from the viewpoint of the Higher Self.

        The original negative ideas and beliefs about the nature of
        reality that result from emotional trauma are changed,
        becoming positive and life affirming once again.

        At night during dre

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)