I Give

  • nachi2006@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006

      I Give

      I give without expectation and without keeping score. What I do, I do for God. This is true love. I manifest this love around me and
      thus I become a source of Light for others, without judging them, no matter who they are or what they do. In giving unconditional
      love, I also experience it.

      Messages of Light, 54 illustrated full color cards, images and text
      by Mario Duguay