Re: << lovingpurelove >> Re: A New Chakra

  • Skye Coe
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2006
      Aloha . . .This is very interesting as I had a chakra picture taken a few years ago with one of machines that you place your fingertips on.  When I laughed about a comment made by technician operating machine (I forgot what they are called) a pink orange spot would show up at the point mentioned below.  We had fun playing with it as it only showed when I laughed.  If we had been more observant, we may have noticed a happy face!  LOL I think some of Steve Bhaerman (sp?) aka Swami Beyondananda's work mentions the Clown Chakra and all of  it wonderfully humorous.  Blessings to All!  In Light and Laughter. . Skye

      nadifire <nadifire@...> wrote:
      --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, wrote:

      > A New Chakra
      >

      > Scientists have found that all our problems can be placed under one
      heading: Seriousness. Seriousness is the leading cause of everything
      from Cancer to Reincarnation. Scientists have already discovered a
      new source of healing. It is a psychic energy point located between
      the heart chakra and the throat chakra. It is called the Clown Chakra.

      > If people are feeling miserable, if they have financial problems,
      if their relationship situation is the pits, if they are in ill
      health, if they have
      > a need to sue people, if they find fault with their brother, then
      obviously, their Clown Chakra is closed. When this happens, the
      scientists have
      > observed under a high-powered microscope that the cells of every
      organ display a sad face, and when the Clown Chakra is open and
      functioning
      > normally, the cells display a happy face. The scientists realized
      that if a person is ill, it is because his mind has projected guilt
      onto the cells of
      > his body and has forced out the love that is normally found within
      each cell of the body.

      > The cells are therefore saying, "I Lack Love," or "ILL" for short.
      The scientists also discovered that all disease is due to the fact
      that the
      > cells are out of ease or dis-eased. When the Clown Chakra is opened
      and working (or rather, playing) properly, the psychic mechanism
      sucks up misery pain, anger, resentment, grievances, unhappiness,
      etc., and converts the energy into tiny red heart-shaped balloons.
      The red heart-shaped balloons contain Love and Joy. These balloons
      are directed to the dis-eased cell or situation, and a happy face
      appears instantly.

      > When the light enters the darkness, the darkness is gone. Sometimes
      these red heart-shaped balloons are called endorphins, due to the
      fact that when anyone experiences them, the feeling of separation
      ends. They experience being back home with All That Is and hence are
      no longer an orphan. This is the well-known end-orphan effect.

      I know it is true I need to laugh more, I did with your email. Is it
      really true that it is scientfically proven?

      Sincerely,

      Dana

      Posting message to this list:
      Yahoo! Groups Links

      <*> Your email settings:
      Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
      (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
      mailto:lovingpurelove-digest@yahoogroups.com
      mailto:lovingpurelove-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • mike edmonds
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2006
        Unconditional love is the essence of this interconnected matrix of consciousness. The eighth chakra, which is becoming known as the Universal Heart chakra, is the portal to these higher connections.

        Working in the Universal Heart, brings together the personal heart, mind and will and raises their vibrations to the essence of unconditional love. Inner healing in this way is supported with compassion (heart) clarity (mind) and courage (will). So people do ‘understand’ or recognise the patterns or issues they are seeking to heal, but can do so without judgement and without fear.

        nadifire <nadifire@...> wrote:
        --- In lovingpurelove@ yahoogroups. com, <nachi2006@. ..> wrote:

        > A New Chakra
        >

        > Scientists have found that all our problems can be placed under one
        heading: Seriousness. Seriousness is the leading cause of everything
        from Cancer to Reincarnation. Scientists have already discovered a
        new source of healing. It is a psychic energy point located between
        the heart chakra and the throat chakra. It is called the Clown Chakra.

        > If people are feeling miserable, if they have financial problems,
        if their relationship situation is the pits, if they are in ill
        health, if they have
        > a need to sue people, if they find fault with their brother, then
        obviously, their Clown Chakra is closed. When this happens, the
        scientists have
        > observed under a high-powered microscope that the cells of every
        organ display a sad face, and when the Clown Chakra is open and
        functioning
        > normally, the cells display a happy face. The scientists realized
        that if a person is ill, it is because his mind has projected guilt
        onto the cells of
        > his body and has forced out the love that is normally found within
        each cell of the body.

        > The cells are therefore saying, "I Lack Love," or "ILL" for short.
        The scientists also discovered that all disease is due to the fact
        that the
        > cells are out of ease or dis-eased. When the Clown Chakra is opened
        and working (or rather, playing) properly, the psychic mechanism
        sucks up misery pain, anger, resentment, grievances, unhappiness,
        etc., and converts the energy into tiny red heart-shaped balloons.
        The red heart-shaped balloons contain Love and Joy. These balloons
        are directed to the dis-eased cell or situation, and a happy face
        appears instantly.

        > When the light enters the darkness, the darkness is gone. Sometimes
        these red heart-shaped balloons are called endorphins, due to the
        fact that when anyone experiences them, the feeling of separation
        ends. They experience being back home with All That Is and hence are
        no longer an orphan. This is the well-known end-orphan effect.

        I know it is true I need to laugh more, I did with your email. Is it
        really true that it is scientfically proven?

        Sincerely,

        Dana

      • Julia Griffin
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1, 2006
          This chakra "appeared" about 5 years. It is directly over the sternum.
          Its color is an exqusite aqua (blue green), its quality is that of
          unconditional love. Try feeling it or sending light through it.

          There is another new chakra at the occiput.

          nadifire <nadifire@yahoo. com> wrote:
          --- In lovingpurelove@ yahoogroups. com, <nachi2006@. ..> wrote:

          > A New Chakra
          >

          > Scientists have found that all our problems can be placed under one
          heading: Seriousness. Seriousness is the leading cause of everything
          from Cancer to Reincarnation. Scientists have already discovered a
          new source of healing. It is a psychic energy point located between
          the heart chakra and the throat chakra. It is called the Clown Chakra.

          > If people are feeling miserable, if they have financial problems,
          if their relationship situation is the pits, if they are in ill
          health, if they have
          > a need to sue people, if they find fault with their brother, then
          obviously, their Clown Chakra is closed. When this happens, the
          scientists have
          > observed under a high-powered microscope that the cells of every
          organ display a sad face, and when the Clown Chakra is open and
          functioning
          > normally, the cells display a happy face. The scientists realized
          that if a person is ill, it is because his mind has projected guilt
          onto the cells of
          > his body and has forced out the love that is normally found within
          each cell of the body.

          > The cells are therefore saying, "I Lack Love," or "ILL" for short.
          The scientists also discovered that all disease is due to the fact
          that the
          > cells are out of ease or dis-eased. When the Clown Chakra is opened
          and working (or rather, playing) properly, the psychic mechanism
          sucks up misery pain, anger, resentment, grievances, unhappiness,
          etc., and converts the energy into tiny red heart-shaped balloons.
          The red heart-shaped balloons contain Love and Joy. These balloons
          are directed to the dis-eased cell or situation, and a happy face
          appears instantly.

          > When the light enters the darkness, the darkness is gone. Sometimes
          these red heart-shaped balloons are called endorphins, due to the
          fact that when anyone experiences them, the feeling of separation
          ends. They experience being back home with All That Is and hence are
          no longer an orphan. This is the well-known end-orphan effect.

          I know it is true I need to laugh more, I did with your email. Is it
          really true that it is scientfically proven?

          Sincerely,

          Dana

          Julia Griffin
          PO Box 366