A New Chakra

  • nachi2006@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2006
      A New Chakra

      Scientists have found that all our problems can be placed under one heading: Seriousness. Seriousness is the leading cause of everything from Cancer to Reincarnation. Scientists have already discovered a new source of healing. It is a psychic energy point located between the heart chakra and the throat chakra. It is called the Clown Chakra.

      If people are feeling miserable, if they have financial problems, if their relationship situation is the pits, if they are in ill health, if they have
      a need to sue people, if they find fault with their brother, then obviously, their Clown Chakra is closed. When this happens, the scientists have
      observed under a high-powered microscope that the cells of every organ display a sad face, and when the Clown Chakra is open and functioning
      normally, the cells display a happy face. The scientists realized that if a person is ill, it is because his mind has projected guilt onto the cells of
      his body and has forced out the love that is normally found within each cell of the body.

      The cells are therefore saying, "I Lack Love," or "ILL" for short. The scientists also discovered that all disease is due to the fact that the
      cells are out of ease or dis-eased. When the Clown Chakra is opened and working (or rather, playing) properly, the psychic mechanism sucks up misery  pain, anger, resentment, grievances, unhappiness, etc., and converts the energy into tiny red heart-shaped balloons. The red heart-shaped balloons contain Love and Joy. These balloons are directed to the dis-eased cell or situation, and a happy face appears instantly.

      When the light enters the darkness, the darkness is gone. Sometimes these red heart-shaped balloons are called endorphins, due to the fact that when anyone experiences them, the feeling of separation ends. They experience being back home with All That Is and hence are no longer an orphan. This is the well-known end-orphan effect.
    • nadifire
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 30, 2006
        --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, <nachi2006@...> wrote:

        > A New Chakra
        >

        > Scientists have found that all our problems can be placed under one
        heading: Seriousness. Seriousness is the leading cause of everything
        from Cancer to Reincarnation. Scientists have already discovered a
        new source of healing. It is a psychic energy point located between
        the heart chakra and the throat chakra. It is called the Clown Chakra.

        > If people are feeling miserable, if they have financial problems,
        if their relationship situation is the pits, if they are in ill
        health, if they have
        > a need to sue people, if they find fault with their brother, then
        obviously, their Clown Chakra is closed. When this happens, the
        scientists have
        > observed under a high-powered microscope that the cells of every
        organ display a sad face, and when the Clown Chakra is open and
        functioning
        > normally, the cells display a happy face. The scientists realized
        that if a person is ill, it is because his mind has projected guilt
        onto the cells of
        > his body and has forced out the love that is normally found within
        each cell of the body.

        > The cells are therefore saying, "I Lack Love," or "ILL" for short.
        The scientists also discovered that all disease is due to the fact
        that the
        > cells are out of ease or dis-eased. When the Clown Chakra is opened
        and working (or rather, playing) properly, the psychic mechanism
        sucks up misery pain, anger, resentment, grievances, unhappiness,
        etc., and converts the energy into tiny red heart-shaped balloons.
        The red heart-shaped balloons contain Love and Joy. These balloons
        are directed to the dis-eased cell or situation, and a happy face
        appears instantly.

        > When the light enters the darkness, the darkness is gone. Sometimes
        these red heart-shaped balloons are called endorphins, due to the
        fact that when anyone experiences them, the feeling of separation
        ends. They experience being back home with All That Is and hence are
        no longer an orphan. This is the well-known end-orphan effect.

        I know it is true I need to laugh more, I did with your email. Is it
        really true that it is scientfically proven?

        Sincerely,

        Dana
      • Skye Coe
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 30, 2006
          Aloha . . .This is very interesting as I had a chakra picture taken a few years ago with one of machines that you place your fingertips on.  When I laughed about a comment made by technician operating machine (I forgot what they are called) a pink orange spot would show up at the point mentioned below.  We had fun playing with it as it only showed when I laughed.  If we had been more observant, we may have noticed a happy face!  LOL I think some of Steve Bhaerman (sp?) aka Swami Beyondananda's work mentions the Clown Chakra and all of  it wonderfully humorous.  Blessings to All!  In Light and Laughter. . Skye

          nadifire <nadifire@...> wrote:
          --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, wrote:

          > A New Chakra
          >

          > Scientists have found that all our problems can be placed under one
          heading: Seriousness. Seriousness is the leading cause of everything
          from Cancer to Reincarnation. Scientists have already discovered a
          new source of healing. It is a psychic energy point located between
          the heart chakra and the throat chakra. It is called the Clown Chakra.

          > If people are feeling miserable, if they have financial problems,
          if their relationship situation is the pits, if they are in ill
          health, if they have
          > a need to sue people, if they find fault with their brother, then
          obviously, their Clown Chakra is closed. When this happens, the
          scientists have
          > observed under a high-powered microscope that the cells of every
          organ display a sad face, and when the Clown Chakra is open and
          functioning
          > normally, the cells display a happy face. The scientists realized
          that if a person is ill, it is because his mind has projected guilt
          onto the cells of
          > his body and has forced out the love that is normally found within
          each cell of the body.

          > The cells are therefore saying, "I Lack Love," or "ILL" for short.
          The scientists also discovered that all disease is due to the fact
          that the
          > cells are out of ease or dis-eased. When the Clown Chakra is opened
          and working (or rather, playing) properly, the psychic mechanism
          sucks up misery pain, anger, resentment, grievances, unhappiness,
          etc., and converts the energy into tiny red heart-shaped balloons.
          The red heart-shaped balloons contain Love and Joy. These balloons
          are directed to the dis-eased cell or situation, and a happy face
          appears instantly.

          > When the light enters the darkness, the darkness is gone. Sometimes
          these red heart-shaped balloons are called endorphins, due to the
          fact that when anyone experiences them, the feeling of separation
          ends. They experience being back home with All That Is and hence are
          no longer an orphan. This is the well-known end-orphan effect.

          I know it is true I need to laugh more, I did with your email. Is it
          really true that it is scientfically proven?

          Sincerely,

          Dana

          Posting message to this list:
          Yahoo! Groups Links

          <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
          mailto:lovingpurelove-digest@yahoogroups.com
          mailto:lovingpurelove-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • mike edmonds
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 1, 2006
            Unconditional love is the essence of this interconnected matrix of consciousness. The eighth chakra, which is becoming known as the Universal Heart chakra, is the portal to these higher connections.

            Working in the Universal Heart, brings together the personal heart, mind and will and raises their vibrations to the essence of unconditional love. Inner healing in this way is supported with compassion (heart) clarity (mind) and courage (will). So people do ‘understand’ or recognise the patterns or issues they are seeking to heal, but can do so without judgement and without fear.

            nadifire <nadifire@...> wrote:
            --- In lovingpurelove@ yahoogroups. com, <nachi2006@. ..> wrote:

            > A New Chakra
            >

            > Scientists have found that all our problems can be placed under one
            heading: Seriousness. Seriousness is the leading cause of everything
            from Cancer to Reincarnation. Scientists have already discovered a
            new source of healing. It is a psychic energy point located between
            the heart chakra and the throat chakra. It is called the Clown Chakra.

            > If people are feeling miserable, if they have financial problems,
            if their relationship situation is the pits, if they are in ill
            health, if they have
            > a need to sue people, if they find fault with their brother, then
            obviously, their Clown Chakra is closed. When this happens, the
            scientists have
            > observed under a high-powered microscope that the cells of every
            organ display a sad face, and when the Clown Chakra is open and
            functioning
            > normally, the cells display a happy face. The scientists realized
            that if a person is ill, it is because his mind has projected guilt
            onto the cells of
            > his body and has forced out the love that is normally found within
            each cell of the body.

            > The cells are therefore saying, "I Lack Love," or "ILL" for short.
            The scientists also discovered that all disease is due to the fact
            that the
            > cells are out of ease or dis-eased. When the Clown Chakra is opened
            and working (or rather, playing) properly, the psychic mechanism
            sucks up misery pain, anger, resentment, grievances, unhappiness,
            etc., and converts the energy into tiny red heart-shaped balloons.
            The red heart-shaped balloons contain Love and Joy. These balloons
            are directed to the dis-eased cell or situation, and a happy face
            appears instantly.

            > When the light enters the darkness, the darkness is gone. Sometimes
            these red heart-shaped balloons are called endorphins, due to the
            fact that when anyone experiences them, the feeling of separation
            ends. They experience being back home with All That Is and hence are
            no longer an orphan. This is the well-known end-orphan effect.

            I know it is true I need to laugh more, I did with your email. Is it
            really true that it is scientfically proven?

            Sincerely,

            Dana

          • Julia Griffin
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 1, 2006
              This chakra "appeared" about 5 years. It is directly over the sternum.
              Its color is an exqusite aqua (blue green), its quality is that of
              unconditional love. Try feeling it or sending light through it.

              There is another new chakra at the occiput.

              nadifire <nadifire@yahoo. com> wrote:
              --- In lovingpurelove@ yahoogroups. com, <nachi2006@. ..> wrote:

              > A New Chakra
              >

              > Scientists have found that all our problems can be placed under one
              heading: Seriousness. Seriousness is the leading cause of everything
              from Cancer to Reincarnation. Scientists have already discovered a
              new source of healing. It is a psychic energy point located between
              the heart chakra and the throat chakra. It is called the Clown Chakra.

              > If people are feeling miserable, if they have financial problems,
              if their relationship situation is the pits, if they are in ill
              health, if they have
              > a need to sue people, if they find fault with their brother, then
              obviously, their Clown Chakra is closed. When this happens, the
              scientists have
              > observed under a high-powered microscope that the cells of every
              organ display a sad face, and when the Clown Chakra is open and
              functioning
              > normally, the cells display a happy face. The scientists realized
              that if a person is ill, it is because his mind has projected guilt
              onto the cells of
              > his body and has forced out the love that is normally found within
              each cell of the body.

              > The cells are therefore saying, "I Lack Love," or "ILL" for short.
              The scientists also discovered that all disease is due to the fact
              that the
              > cells are out of ease or dis-eased. When the Clown Chakra is opened
              and working (or rather, playing) properly, the psychic mechanism
              sucks up misery pain, anger, resentment, grievances, unhappiness,
              etc., and converts the energy into tiny red heart-shaped balloons.
              The red heart-shaped balloons contain Love and Joy. These balloons
              are directed to the dis-eased cell or situation, and a happy face
              appears instantly.

              > When the light enters the darkness, the darkness is gone. Sometimes
              these red heart-shaped balloons are called endorphins, due to the
              fact that when anyone experiences them, the feeling of separation
              ends. They experience being back home with All That Is and hence are
              no longer an orphan. This is the well-known end-orphan effect.

              I know it is true I need to laugh more, I did with your email. Is it
              really true that it is scientfically proven?

              Sincerely,

              Dana

              Julia Griffin
              PO Box 366