Why doesn't this thing work???

  • originalsexbook
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2006
      Sound Familiar? You know how connect to Source and you believe in One
      Love. As much as you can you try to stay on the Great Path - do harm
      to none and have a good time!

      We try and try and try and get knocked off and get up and try again.
      We are amazing! But what is the fly in the ointment? What is it about
      this world that never seems to add up or be without suffering no
      matter how much we try?

      www.OriginalSexBook.com - a missing piece of the puzzle....