The 13th Diamond - Your Intergalactic E Mail ~ 082 ~ 1 December 2006 ~ Islam as practiced today is not the Islam that was revealed to the Prophet

  • JagGY,Julono 3, Your Personal & Corporat
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2006

      Music Playing is:  Angels from the Realms of Glory

      "I am against the 'Islamisation' that we see happening in our country. I am not against Islam. It is simply that, in my view, the 'Islamisation' that we see taking place offends the Islam that I have come to understand from the Holy Qur'an." Haris Mohamed Ibrahim  - http://accin-badailies.org/

      Two nights ago in the middle of a special mediation for someone very very special

      A'ISHA

      http://www.anwary-islam.com/women/pwife_aisha.htm

      came and started giving me messages and indicated she wanted to use me to share messages with everyone.

      Aisha was the Youngest of The Prophet of Islam's wives

      and gives us through her life many examples of what WOMEN can and should be doing.

      A'ISHA

      SPEAKS NOW

      Islam as practiced today is not the Islam that was revealed to the Prophet

      Islam as it is now taught represses Women worldwide

      Whereas the Quran came to make Woman Equal to Men in every Respect

      The Quran that is full of Love and Forgiveness is now being used to teach

      Separation, Hate and Intolerance of any who disagree with what

      "AUTHORITIES"

      Teach to justify their positions of Power

      Those who proudly proclaim they are

      PROTECTING ISLAM

      are

      PROTECTING THEMSELVES

      ISLAM IS EASY TO UNDERSTAND

      HUMANS (MOSTLY MEN) HAVE MADE IT COMPLICATED TO GIVE THEMSELVES POWER OVER OTHERS

      Sisters in Islam have got it right

      http://www.sistersinislam.org.my/

      They and others who have taken the time to Study the Quran instead of allow a supposed ULAMA to interpret it for them

      have found the beauty of ISLAM and the QURAN

      Women who choose to wear the Hijab and Tudung have every right to do so

      (just as they have every right to wear a Bikini on the beach)

      BUT THE HIJAB IS NOT AN ISLAMIC REQUIREMENT

      IT NEVER HAS BEEN

      Tragically Many Muslim Women have Been Brainwashed by Men who use the "Hijab" as a means of Control over Women

      Certainly it was required of the Prophets Wives and there was a reason at the time for that - and that reason was to protect our Aura which was aligned with that of the Prophet as He received and taught the Quran.

      IT WAS NEVER A REQUIREMENT FOR ALL MUSLIM WOMEN FOR ALL TIME

      The Freedoms the Quran gave Women and Men equally

      were eroded very quickly by MEN after the Prophets death to take a position of power for themselves

      Can any open minded person honestly believe that God would require Woman to Swelter under Restrictive clothing

      and not men

      OF Course NOT

      That is not God's will and it is contrary to God's Gift of Freedom to all Humanity

      Male and Female

      There are those in Malaysia and worldwide who seek to make Islam a Restrictive Religion

      they do so for One reason

      They want POWER over others

      and they LIE to others to make them believe it is God's WILL

      The Prophet when he started to receive the Quran was considered a Heretic

      He was persecuted by the Ruling Elite Just as Malaysia (and other Muslim nations) persecutes any who teach other than what the ULAMA Establishment wishes taught

      They are the Hypocrites and Heretics

      The Prophets of others Religious Paths were themselves considered Heretics

      GOD still speaks

      Even though those who speak against the ULAMAS

      are considered Heretics

      They are not

      They are the one's listening to God

      GOD SPEAKS TO THE HEART OF HUMANITY

      GOD DOES NOT NEED ANY ULAMA TO ISSUE ANY FATWA

      Let me through Jag remind You that the Quran guides us

      Do not accept anything
      That you yourself cannot ascertain.
      Your hearing, eyesight and your heart,
      Each of them will be questioned about it
      Quran 17 :36

      Surely the worst creatures by God are the
      Deaf, the dumb, without Common sense
      Quran 8.22

      Just because someone says it - does not make it right
      even if they quote the Quran or any other Holy Writings

      Always check
      and
      Use your
      COMMON SENSE

      Thank You Jag

      NO WOMAN IS SUBJECT TO CONTROL BY ANY MAN

      Men and Women are Equal in every respect

      That is Gods Will

      There are no special restrictions imposed by GOD on any woman

      When Man and Woman have Pure love for Each Other

      The give and receive equally from each other

      IN LOVE

      Not as a Obligation

      We are all loved equally by God

      Woman and Man alike

      Remember that

      (Today's Message is copied to Malaysian Prime Minister Badawi Malaysia's Sleeping Prime Minister who currently chairs the Organisation of Islamic countries)

      PA U TI NA RA WA DI DA

      You are reborn as the Rainbow Wind

      Radiating Truth from and To the Cosmos with Pure Love

       (c)JagGY, Julono 3  (13th Diamond)- 1 December 2006
      All words and graphics may be used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      If you received this message from a friend and would like to receive it regularly  send a blank  e mail to
      CircleCosmicConsciousness-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Please share The 13th Diamond with all as you are guided in your heart·

      The Crystal Ally cards (Naisha Ahsian)

      The Crystal Path to Self Knowledge

      Fire element – page 127

      MALACHITE

      Will

      In this image, an Ancient Atlantean priest governs wisely by channelling the energy of the Divine through his third chakra. His staff is bent, indicating that the intellect, not the force of the body, is his guide in governance. The priest sits on a throne in a temple of Malachite , the Ally of the right to sue Will.

      Malachite is a stone that contains patterns of light and dark green bands. It is a powerful Ally in the drawing out of unwanted energies from the aura or physical being. Malachite’s true power, though lies in it’s ability to clear influences of the ego from the Will, aligning the third chakra, and the force of our own Will, with that of the Divine.

      Malachite teaches us the appropriate applications of personal power. We apply our personal power on the Earth plane through our third chakra, which is the seat of our Will. It is through our Will that we manifest matter from the energetic framework that we have created with our thoughts, beliefs and desires. This stone teaches us how to correctly apply our innate force of Will to the situations around us in order to affect change.

      We are taught in this culture that one must be either domineering or misuse our power to conquer, or be subservient, and envy the power of others. Malachite teaches us the path of balance through these polarities.

      Our own Will is aligned either with our ego, or with the Divine Will of Universe. When our Will is aligned with the ego, we apply that energy through manipulation, bargaining and the attempted control of others. While we can create and manifest in this way, anything that is created by these methods is usually not for our highest good. The creations will be empty and unsatisfying; leading us to want "more" and "better" creations in order to be fulfilled.

      When your Will is aligned with the Divine Will, however, we become channels for manifesting that which is for our highest good. We release the need to create specific forms, and open ourselves to manifesting that, which will help us in fulfilling our purpose on Earth. In this way, every creation that we manifest will fulfil a need, even though it might not manifest in the form we expect. This right use of will creates a sense of trust in the Universe and a feeling of fulfilment and joy in our creations.

      In turning over our Will to the Divine, we become conduits for a higher power than we can generate alone. We no longer feel the need to manipulate others into taking responsibility for our creations; but can joyfully accept our part in the creation of the Age of Light. Our own Will force becomes an extension of the Will of the Divine Universal force.

      The ancient civilizations that came before us fell when the Will of their leaders became aligned with ego, instead of the Divine Will. Their royalty and priests began exerting their own Will over those they were sworn to protect and serve; creating slavery to fulfil their greed, wars to satiate their desire for domination, and manipulation through fear to satisfy their power hunger. This is the tradition that our cultures were built upon.

      It is not surprising then, that most of us were taught to align our Will with ego in order to create. We must learn to realign ourselves with the Will of the Divine, if we are to manifest an Age of light upon the Earth. We must reject the polarities of mastery and slavery if we are to become true leaders in anew age. Malachite’s ability to clear ego from the Will makes it a valuable Ally for those who wish to come back into balance with the Divine will of the Universe.

      THE MESSAGE

      Malachite has appeared today to ask you to take a good look at the way that you are using your will. The force of the will is one of the crucial energies that we use in creating our realities. We can either maintain a victim role by allowing others to be our pawns of action, or we can take a creator’s role and recognize how we are applying our will to create our experiences.

      Is your will aligned with ego, attempting to create through manipulation and coercion? Or is it aligned with the Divine, releasing all expectation of the form that a creation will take, and wanting only to manifest that, which is best for your highest good? Take a look at the current situation. How are you using your will to both create and maintain this experience?