Re: << lovingpurelove >> The Song of Life

  • herman steijn
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2006
      Dear Nachi, I loved your story of the little boy meeting the Lord Krishna.... it is beautiful, I find all your mails and words so inspiring, I too love Paolo Coelho...
      I am at a point in my life where it seems that life falls apart sometimes... I try to be pure in my dreams and what I want from life, to be loved by that soul mate .. to live in love and abundance, but it has proved so hard these last days... I feel like all I have ever dreamed of is slipping away... I do not want things... I want to be rich in life and love... I know I have no right to ask your advise... but if you have some words of wisdom to share I would be most greatfull.

      Kind Regards