Fw: June 5

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4 9:55 PM

      Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 9:20 PM
      Subject: June 5

      Tuesday, the 5th of June

      ctssm42@...

      The Moon opposes Saturn at 3:35 AM.

      Feelings of fearfulness or loneliness are usually signals to rest and pay more attention to our spiritual priorities. Neglected commitments could expresses themselves in guilty feelings or sleepless nights. We are learning to decode and act upon personal distress signals. Sometimes we need to take action to take care of ourselves. Emotional depth-work is recommended(see Trauma Clearing or email for the information).

      The Moon sextiles Neptune at 8:53 PM.

      The emotional intuitive realm aligns with wisdom. We can grow spiritually through forgiveness because the process allows us to practice tolerance, understating, acceptance and compassion. We practice forgiveness for our own sake.

      The full Moon occurs in Sagittarius at 9:39 PM. The Sun in Gemini conjoins the fixed star Rigil(To bring knowledge to others). The Moon conjoins Pluto in the Sagittarius. Mars, Chiron and Galactic Centre are aligned with the planet Chronos and stationary Mercury. Uranus trines Jupiter.

      The Sabian Symbol for 16 degrees Sagittarius is: Seagulls watching a ship. "This is a symbol for the spirit’s demand for its full share in the privileges and rewards of human society and of the individual’s realisation that his personal interests are served only as he maintains and unceasing vigilance in his own behalf." Marc Edmund Jones, Sabian Symbols in Astrology.

      The keyword for the full Moon in Sagittarius meditation is: "I see the goal, I reach that goal and then I see another".

      We send our energy out during the new Moon and we receive energy during the full Moon. When we attune in meditation, we feel the powerful rays of healing and personality adjustment that is taking place.

      We are re-evaluating our lives, eliminating mental attitudes, relationships and possessions that no longer serve while embracing freedom of thought and action.

      Presently the Plan for humanity is the ending of time as we know it. The

      structure of time, a concept needed when working within dense matter, produces separation, polarities, and eventually, misunderstandings.

      It is through the ending of time as we know it that synthesis takes place between all kingdoms, minds, races, religions and belief systems. Our perception of time is changing as the electromagnetic field is lowered.

      The increased ability for humanity to demonstrate Goodwill and Right Human Relations is causing a shift towards world peace and mass ascension in the human kingdom(our physical, mental and emotional vehicles are adapting to and attuning to Spirit).

      When our intentions are focused on the energy of Goodwill, heart energy is released within us and towards others. The release of this heart centred energy creates understanding and global unity. The intention and activation of Goodwill releases the freedom, wisdom, and love that resides in the Heart of the Sun.

      The Moon conjoins Pluto at 10:30 PM

      The emotional intuitive realm combines with Divine Love. This is a great opportunity to transmute our character weaknesses into strengths. detachment helps us to move away from limiting personal desire and ambitions and transmutes them into more heart-centred orientations.

      The Moon opposes Vulcan at 10:48 PM.

      There is a need to release patterns of attachment which have been a constant issue in our karma, especially relative to our biological inheritance.