Re: [lovingpurelove] reality posting

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 4 2:48 PM
      Hi Leonard,

      I think it is the word "absolutely" that throws me whenever you post that Reality message.  After I wrote the question and sent it to the list, I know in my heart that I am not the creator of everyone else's reality, but I can try to help them have a better reality.  Because each of us has equal power to create reality but not all are consciously creating love and goodness, the global reality is a mesh of our consciousness levels.

      I feel better now, because if I alone am to blame for all the world's sorrows, I cannot hardly accept it.

      Just temporary insanity on my part by misunderstanding "absolutely".

      I, too, am glad to be a part of it, although I would like all to lead better lives for the sake of future humanity.

      Love, Polly
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 5 2:24 AM
        Hi Polly,
        Yes . . . the 'Absolutely' word is BIG ! . . in 'we create
        our own reality absolutely'. I have been reluctant to go into it
        with you . . not sure how I could explain my point of view.

        'Spose everything is energy, call it 'lovingpurelove
        energy'. . it has no form, cannot be detected by our 5 senses but it
        is everything and everywhere . .it has no boundaries, no limits in
        time or space, but there is nothing else. And that is ALL you are.

        Now when you wake up in a morning you create your body
        anew, the bed, the ceiling and walls, furniture, and the windows.
        The clothes you create, and dress with . . and so on through the
        space and time you have also created as you went along. . and
        everyone, everything, and everywhere you create as you go. That is
        what I mean when I say absolutely . . there is nothing you do not
        create . . . there is nothing that is not you. . . real though it is
        to you . . it is an holographic creation of yours.

        Before you can deal with problems in the Middle East you
        have to create the Middle East and the problems therein.. . that is
        what I am getting at when I say we create our own reality absolutely !

        With Love, Leonard

        --- In lovingpurelove@y..., "Polly A. Menendez" <pmenendez@m...>

        Service.
      • Polly A. Menendez
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 5 8:24 AM
          Hi Leonard,

          Yes, I have understood this detachment and this freedom, and the idea that everything is constantly being created anew.  I have sent such posts to this list.

          This is great for our personal revelation and experience, but also extremely lofty for us who live on a planet that has wars, sorrows, corruption happening to the other inhabitants.  The maya that the rest of the world experiences is still a reality to so many.  That gives the enlightened ones a great task to accomplish while still living on the planet.  We are to help bring individuals into the light of awareness and personal revelation, and be an instrument of love, truth, and wisdom.

          Meher Baba used to teach his followers with these few words.  Know that you dwell within God, as God, and work for God.

          I have the highest regard for each of you here.  Just wanted to add this.

          Love, Polly

        • pattimaris1675@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 5 10:49 AM
            What we think, is what we are
            which is our reality
            Pattimari
          • pmenendez@myexcel.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 5 1:24 PM
              Hi again, everyone,

              Glad you joined this discussion Patti.
              Your statement is absolutely valid, as is Leonard's.

              I agree that our highest reality is pure God Consciousness, no form
              or creation to deal with. I've experienced this state and have
              retained the conscious memory of Infinite Beingness. As created
              beings, we come into form, and plant our feet on soil, if we have
              feet. That does not separate us from the pure energy we come into
              being with. We come from the conscious will to be, and the spirit or
              energy allows it to happen. We are all three of these things;
              Conscious will, spirit, and matter. In the world of matter, much of
              mankind is not in full consciousness of this highest reality of what
              they are, and much of mankind has avoided discovering what they truly
              are, and not teaching humanity that they are truly God's creative
              energy. Maya is the limited reality that people live when they have
              forgotten that they are pure energy and will. They live without full
              knowledge. They are just a infinite as you are, but have not
              remembered. Some are awakened to their infinite nature and
              know that they are the light or energy of God, and live in
              awareness of their greatness, infiniteness, and potential. And also,
              some of the awakened are working to awaken others from the illusion
              of limited being, to become fully consciousness beings of equanimity,
              righteousness, and pure goodness. That would be the complete healing
              within the temporal, but everpresent world of form.

              Lovingly, Polly