Request to Add Birthdays to my Birthday Alarm Calendar

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2006
      Hello everyone today:

      The first message I saw when I got on-line to respond to special message today was a notification message of a friend's birthday from this website.  While I know this will take some of the short time I will be able to stay on-line today since I still have not gotten anywhere near all of my energy back, to me, sending this out is well worth the effort. You see, having this reminder in my in-box today made me realize that I had subscribed to some new groups recently and that there are probably some birthdays I have missed in some of my other groups.  So since I love to remember the birthdays of people I know -- both friends and acquaintances -- if you would like to participate in this and share your birthday with me, I would so love for you to do so.  If you do not want to participate, that is fine, too.

      Have a joy-filled day.

      Peace, love, light, harmony and angel hugs,

      Patti

        Hi

      Click on the link below and please enter your birthday for me. I am creating a birthday list of all my friends and family.

      Many thanks
      Patricia J. - Patti