Can somebody Help me please

  • JagGY,Julono 3, Your Personal & Corporat
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2006
      This is a Hindu 108 Bead Mala

      Made from a special wood with (I am told) One Eye

      I know its important but the Nepalese trader who should it to me could not explain it in a way I could understand

      Many Thanks

      Love

      Jag
    • prem lulla
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2006
        Dear Jag

        This is called One eyed Rudraksha in India
        And it is supposed to be a very precious talisman.

        I am myself wearing the same on my person in a thread

        There are different versions of Rudraksha available in India and Nepal
        These are found in the Himalayas region only
        The other versions, two eyed, three eyed, four eyed etc are more commonly found in the region where this plant grows.
        The one eyed Rudraksha is very rare and fetches good price also
        In Indian Rupees, the one eyed Rudrasha is sold for around Rs. 2500/= per piece which is equivalent to about US$ 55

        The one eyed Rudraksha is supposed to hold the energies which accelearate one's spiritual evolution.

        The other ones hold energies for different purposes

        Hope the above information meets your requirements

        My search for rudraksha related website yielded 399000 results
        In case you need more information, a lot is available on the website

        In light and love
        Prem