Just to Touch Base

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2006
      Hello everyone:

      I know it has been a long time since I wrote all of you.  But I felt I had to do so today because for some reason yahoogroups is again playing with my messages and even though I have been on-line very little for the past week and a half and have only sent out like four or five messages, while deleting as many messages as possible daily, I have no idea why my messages are bouncing so it is beginning to really upset me -- big time.

      I guess it is like one man on-line said who got up one morning  and had no messages in his box and when he checked each of his accounts, he found out that  all of his messages had been bouncing and he had no idea why.  That brought on messages by others who said the same thing.  While I don't mind taking that action and checking it out for myself, I honestly do not the energy top check into the over 40 groups I subscribe and checking them out.  it takes all of the energy I can muster up each day just to delete unwanted messages and write one or two messages.

      So please know that I am here and that I have reactivated my account to receive messages, although I have no idea why this would even be happening in the first place.  It's not like I do not have any space on my computer because I have tons of memory.  As that man who found out his messages were being bounced said, it just seems that yahoogroups is again just playing around with our messages again for no reason.

      Anyway, hopefully by this weekend, I will get most of my energy back and can be back with all of you in a normal manner.  Right now, I have to get off because I have really tired myself out, stressing about this bouncing problem, and now I just have say so long so I can get back in the bed for a while and try to build up my energy again.

      Have a wonderful and joy-filled day.

      Peace, love, light, harmony and angel hugs,

      Patti