Fwd: Fw: Good Thoughts

  • Constance Kosuda
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2006
      skierflo@... wrote:
      From: <skierflo@...>
      To: "Darlene Wood" <DRLNWOOD@...>,
      "Teresa" <terrob42@...>,
      "Teri Russo" <loverusso@...>,
      "Constance Kosuda" <ckosuda@...>,
      "Consuelo F. McCuin" <esalsa@...>,
      "Gail Hardy" <buds1033pal@...>,
      "Adrienne Burnett" <luvmynav@...>,
      "Katy OLeary" <galacticmidwife@...>,
      "Carrie Parker" <zanjello@...>,
      "Sherry Keithley" <onceanokie75@...>,
      "Jean Graham" <mearls@...>,
      "Anna N. Adams" <adams1166@...>,
      "Glady & Pete" <ecglady@...>,
      "yvette howard" <pearls1987@...>,
      "Dorothy Davis-Rimmey" <ddavis-rimmey@...>,
      "Donna Metcalf" <ffipffip1@...>,
      "Mary Hester" <mehester0328@...>
      Subject: Fw: Good Thoughts
      Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 02:31:14 -0800

      Please continue this beautiful message of friendship. Agape' Flo
      To: "sally Koshnick" ; "ERNIE" ;
      "Darlene Wood" ; "Nicki Atherton"
      ; "Manseaus" ; "Wayne &
      Judy" ; "UJ" ; "norma"
      ; "johnsis" ; "Jane Desmond"

      Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2006 1:03 PM

      http://PrisonMinistry.net/ckosuda
      , God bless you, all you love and all you touch with Peace, Prosperity, Perfect Health, Harmony, Humility and Happiness
      Thomas