When Lived

  • nachi2006@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2006
       "I used to sit on the banks with a raft and watch the water roll lazily by. One
      day I pushed my raft into the shallows of the water and found the water moved
      swifter than I thought. My raft was actually a boat. Then, after some time, I
      rowed my little boat into deeper water. There were great storms, mighty winds,
      tremendous waves, and sometimes I felt so alone. But I have noticed my little
      rowboat is now a mighty ship manned by my friends and loved ones; and beautiful
      calm seas, warm sunny days, and nights filled with comfortable dreams always
      double after a storm. Now, I could never go back and sit on the bank. In fact, I
      search for deeper water. Such is life when lived."

      ~B. D. Gulledge~