The 13th Diamond - Your Intergalactic E Mail ~ 074 ~ 2 November 2006 ~

  • JagGY,Julono 3, Your Personal & Corporat
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006

      “Souls don’t have races or sexes or religions. They are beyond artificial divisions.”

      -- Brian Weiss

      Music Playing is:  Impossible Dream

      "You can accomplish anything in life, provided that you do not mind who gets the credit."
      - Harry S. Truman

      Who gets the Credit
      ????
      When our motive is getting the credit we change the energy of all we do
      In Business so many ideas die because
      THE BOSS
      wants credit and is afraid to show it was one of their staff who had the idea
      When we are secure in ourselves
      we do not have to worry about
      CREDIT
      as all we do is always rewarded
      even if not as we may like it
      It was interesting to watch parts of the US mid term elections
      A President determined to WIN IN IRAQ
      not necessarily what is best for Iraq but what is best for
      ONE MAN
      who is terrified of how History will see him

      All Teams work best when NO INDIVIDUAL needs the credit
      and if we are honest
      NO IDEA
      is totally
      OURS
      Many people contribute to what finally "POPS OUT"
      of our Mind

      If we "Know", God Knows
      and if "God Knows" we will get acknowledged and rewarded
      at the right time
      Imagine what we could achieve if we want what is best for everyone
      as opposed to what is best for ourselves

      More importantly what is best for everyone ultimately is
      best for
      US

      At the international Level it no longer is about what is best for
      MY NATION
      it is about what is best for Humanity
      even if it means some rearrangement of who does what
      who things of what
      and how things are done

      Our motive becomes the
      BEST FOR ALL
      and as a result becomes
      BEST FOR US
      When we share our thoughts without the need for personal credit we set in motion a series of events
      that work for the highest good of humanity
      AGAIN
      Including ourselves

      What ideas do you have today which if combined with someone else
      will create opportunities for millions

      I Know that of all who read these ideas
      there are at least
      100 ideas that will change the world

      WILL YOU SHARE THEM?

      Thank You

      Wo Ai Ni

      Aum Aum Aum
      RA NI MAH  RA NI MAH  RA NI MAH

      Radiating Truth from and To the Cosmos with Pure Love

       (c)JagGY, Julono 3  (13th Diamond)- 2 November 2006
      All words and graphics may be used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      Please share The 13th Diamond with all as you are guided in your heart·

      The Ooranya Kalori (The Rainbow message stick) in Brisbane with Gaele Tomorrow
      The Rainbow Body Program with Jag in Kuala Lumpur starting on 11th November 2006

       DHA ZHI DHA ZHI DHA ZHI DHA ZHI

      WO OH NI AI