Bits and Pieces

  • ilanalotus
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      Dear all,

      It's been a while since I have posted, but I have read much. Thank
      you for the constant flow of love and sharing.

      First of all, I'd like to Congratulate our Jag on having a
      Wonderfilled Birthday! :)

      Secondly, I want Patti and Nachi to know that I ask for your
      forgiveness everynight and that I love you.

      Third, I want to share with Gaele that I had a soccer ball hit me on
      the back of my neck (from like nowhere- but actually far a faraway
      soccer field)...and a string of healing had begun! Been sick for
      more than 2 months, going to the Chinese doc for horrible but
      wonderful herbal concoctions, which taste like sheet, been taking
      these for my on going kidney and weak heart conditions and one of
      the worst flus I have ever had. Been going twice a week to a
      Chinese bone setter. I am feeling much better :)

      Gaele, I just know that for whatever reason that car crashed into
      your home, it is for the Best and Wonderfilled things are happening
      to you too!!

      Today, I want to share something that came to me as I was walking.
      I walk slower now as having sprained both ankles, has taught me that
      I need to slow down! :D

      I was thinking of all the 'love' relationships in my life, when I
      always felt and knew that I gave more.

      The thing was, I gave so much because I didn't think I deserved any.
      The more I gave, the less I got.
      I got less because I was loving myself less.
      And in loving myself less, I was drawing in, the same amount ...

      Don't know if this makes sense to anyone, but this answers one of my
      biggest problems.

      I had a great hair cut today!! I feel good. I truly feel that I am
      loving myself more and I deserve all Good things :)

      For those who know me ...my son has been studying in Montreal,
      Canada for since Aug. 29th. I think this is partly why I am
      allowing myself to heal. I have lots of time to me and I know my
      son is safe. He is studying science and hopes to be a doctor.

      Everything is Good and I am so very grateful for you in my life.

      With Loving and Happy thoughts,
      Irena