RE: << lovingpurelove >> RE: [ANGEL] 6 Scorpio, The Angels of Ideals

  • Dayawanti D'Sa
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 28, 2006

      Thank you so much, Cynthia Rose and Polly.  Yes, I agree with you…it is important that it be a healing for all concerned, and also when a single family heals this, then they are healing it for the many….

      I have been doing a ho’oponopono with my husband, from my side, then from his side….and using this liturgy to heal it for all of us so that all cords are cut and all the negative energies are transmuted into the light…it has to do with a simple process of repentance (for one’s memories - which include those stored in our cells as ancestral and generational memories), then forgiveness (our job) and then the third step is transmution (God’s job).

      The liturgy she said, goes like this:
      "Divine creator, father, mother, son as one ... If I, my family, relatives and ancestors have offended you, your family, relatives and ancestors in thoughts, words, deeds and actions from the beginning of our creation to the present, we ask your forgiveness ... Let this cleanse, purify, release, cut all the negative memories, blocks, energies and vibrations and transmute these unwanted energies to pure light ... And it is done."

      I am lucky to have you both alongside me on this journey…my most grateful thanks for your input and support.

      I am glad my husband came to the airport in his own car and had a chance to meet my daughter, and she will be having dinner with him tomorrow night, and that she is loving us both through this…and I’m also grateful that she is old enough, at age 19,  to be able to deal with this…and that she has another friend around.  It is all happening in a most wonderful easy graceful way.  A 27-year relationship. I love my husband and I am sure he loves me too….just that the way we trigger one another is dysfunctional.  I hope this spurs him to get the support he needs to heal this….and I pray for all the other men and women facing the same kind of situation we face today.

      I’m tired now, I think I’ll go to sleep.  It’s 1:56 p.m. Good night! J

      Love,

      Dayu

      786.293.8123