reality posting

  • Leonard A Wilkinson
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 4, 2001
      Hi Polly,
      You ask what is happening 'in my reality' in the middle
      east, and I have to tell you that the full significance of those
      events are outside of my here and now....outside my reality. .I only
      deal with my here and now significances and balances . . it is just
      that simple.

      We are all uniquely ourselves and I have watched with
      admiration as you have grown in spiritual understanding, since I have
      been involved with UCS . . you will listen to your own intuitive
      guidance and do what you have to do . . just as I do.

      I support you in your energetic efforts to heal the world
      but do not see how I can help you . . . for myself I accept the world
      as it is. . . in joyful delight at being a part of it all.

      With Love, Leonard.
    • Polly A. Menendez
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 4, 2001
        Hi Leonard,

        I think it is the word "absolutely" that throws me whenever you post that Reality message.  After I wrote the question and sent it to the list, I know in my heart that I am not the creator of everyone else's reality, but I can try to help them have a better reality.  Because each of us has equal power to create reality but not all are consciously creating love and goodness, the global reality is a mesh of our consciousness levels.

        I feel better now, because if I alone am to blame for all the world's sorrows, I cannot hardly accept it.

        Just temporary insanity on my part by misunderstanding "absolutely".

        I, too, am glad to be a part of it, although I would like all to lead better lives for the sake of future humanity.

        Love, Polly
                  You ask what is happening 'in my reality' in the middle
        east, and I have to tell you that the full significance of those
        events are outside of my here and now....outside my reality. .I only
        deal with my here and now significances and balances . . it is just
        that simple.

                  We are all uniquely ourselves and I have watched with
        admiration as you have grown in spiritual understanding, since I have
        been involved with UCS . . you will listen to your own intuitive
        guidance and do what you have to do . . just as I do.

                  I support you in your energetic efforts to heal the world
        but do not see how I can help you . . . for myself I accept the world
        as it is. . . in joyful delight at being a part of it all.

                  With Love,    Leonard.

        Posting message to this list:

      • Leonard A Wilkinson
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 5, 2001
          Hi Polly,
          Yes . . . the 'Absolutely' word is BIG ! . . in 'we create
          our own reality absolutely'. I have been reluctant to go into it
          with you . . not sure how I could explain my point of view.

          'Spose everything is energy, call it 'lovingpurelove
          energy'. . it has no form, cannot be detected by our 5 senses but it
          is everything and everywhere . .it has no boundaries, no limits in
          time or space, but there is nothing else. And that is ALL you are.

          Now when you wake up in a morning you create your body
          anew, the bed, the ceiling and walls, furniture, and the windows.
          The clothes you create, and dress with . . and so on through the
          space and time you have also created as you went along. . and
          everyone, everything, and everywhere you create as you go. That is
          what I mean when I say absolutely . . there is nothing you do not
          create . . . there is nothing that is not you. . . real though it is
          to you . . it is an holographic creation of yours.

          Before you can deal with problems in the Middle East you
          have to create the Middle East and the problems therein.. . that is
          what I am getting at when I say we create our own reality absolutely !

          With Love, Leonard

          --- In lovingpurelove@y..., "Polly A. Menendez" <pmenendez@m...>

          Service.
        • Polly A. Menendez
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 5, 2001
            Hi Leonard,

            Yes, I have understood this detachment and this freedom, and the idea that everything is constantly being created anew.  I have sent such posts to this list.

            This is great for our personal revelation and experience, but also extremely lofty for us who live on a planet that has wars, sorrows, corruption happening to the other inhabitants.  The maya that the rest of the world experiences is still a reality to so many.  That gives the enlightened ones a great task to accomplish while still living on the planet.  We are to help bring individuals into the light of awareness and personal revelation, and be an instrument of love, truth, and wisdom.

            Meher Baba used to teach his followers with these few words.  Know that you dwell within God, as God, and work for God.

            I have the highest regard for each of you here.  Just wanted to add this.

            Love, Polly

          • pattimaris1675@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 5, 2001
              What we think, is what we are
              which is our reality
              Pattimari
            • pmenendez@myexcel.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 5, 2001
                Hi again, everyone,

                Glad you joined this discussion Patti.
                Your statement is absolutely valid, as is Leonard's.

                I agree that our highest reality is pure God Consciousness, no form
                or creation to deal with. I've experienced this state and have
                retained the conscious memory of Infinite Beingness. As created
                beings, we come into form, and plant our feet on soil, if we have
                feet. That does not separate us from the pure energy we come into
                being with. We come from the conscious will to be, and the spirit or
                energy allows it to happen. We are all three of these things;
                Conscious will, spirit, and matter. In the world of matter, much of
                mankind is not in full consciousness of this highest reality of what
                they are, and much of mankind has avoided discovering what they truly
                are, and not teaching humanity that they are truly God's creative
                energy. Maya is the limited reality that people live when they have
                forgotten that they are pure energy and will. They live without full
                knowledge. They are just a infinite as you are, but have not
                remembered. Some are awakened to their infinite nature and
                know that they are the light or energy of God, and live in
                awareness of their greatness, infiniteness, and potential. And also,
                some of the awakened are working to awaken others from the illusion
                of limited being, to become fully consciousness beings of equanimity,
                righteousness, and pure goodness. That would be the complete healing
                within the temporal, but everpresent world of form.

                Lovingly, Polly