To Share Message from Louise Hay's 'I Can Do It' Desk Calendar For Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2006
      Hello everyone:

      I have to admit that when I think of creative talents and the innate ability to make use everything in a useful way, wasting nothing and throwing nothing away, along with being thankful and grateful for everything, I always think of the Native Americans who really knew how to use and not abuse our land and all that was associated with  living on this earth.  If we had picked up on their character traits and had continued their practices instead of doing things we have always chosen to do, maybe, just maybe, our land would not in the shape it is today.  I, for one, think we would all have been much better off if we had at least continued with the way they made use out of everything.

      So when I read today's message, my thoughts went directly to our Native Americans and all we could have learned from them about saving our land and conserving its resources.

      That said, the message for today from this wonderful desk calendar is:

      "My uniquely creative talents and abilities flow through me and are expressed in deeply satisfying  ways,"

      I know that I am neither as creative or talented as many of the people in the groups I subscribe to, and I give them all credit now, but I do like to think that once in a while I might do something creative.  I just wish I had more of both of these abilities, because creating things of beauty has to be one of the most satisfying and rewarding things one can do in life.

      May your evening be filled with joy and serenity'

      Peace, love, light, harmony and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P.S.  The midi I used today is one that I believe was shared by Vivian of two of the above groups, and while I do not understand the words, the name of the midi starts with Native which leads me to believe that it is 'Amazing Grace' sung is some kind of native American language.  It is such a beautiful version of this song that it actually  brought tears to my eyes.