To Share Two Otehr Angel Messages with Eveyone Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2006

      Hello everyone once again:

      For those of you who are not getting the stationery I share with you, the one for today is a graphic of a golden angel on stationery that moves as you read the message, or at least that is the way it works for me.  I do hope you can see this beautiful angel because, for me, looking at this graphic was both  relaxing and calming.

      That said, let me now get to the messages for today.

      First of all, the message from my 'Angels All Around Us' desk calendar is:  "If an angel gives you a message, act on it at once."  ----  Eileen Elias Freeman, The Angels Little Instruction Book

      As I read that message, I realized that sometimes when I receive an angel message, which I realize later, I do not respond because I am not always sure whether it my angel or my ego thoughts.  When messages are positive and loving and kind-- which are things angel messages always are -- I sometimes am not sure of their origin and may just sort of let them go by, most especially when it comes to my messages of intuition -- which are not always negative in nature, but sometimes warn me to take a step back and make sure that what I am doing is right for me.

      So do any of you out there have any 'for sure' ideas and thoughts about how we can tell which messages we receive are from our angels and which ones are from our ego?  And am I right, is it true that sometimes our intuitive feels are also messages from the angels?  Just curious.... but I do hope that some of you who actually talk to your angels will respond and give me your thoughts on these questions.

      Now for the message for today from my tiny card deck of 'Angel Power' cards made by Wulfing von Rohr and Gayan S. Winter, which is:  "Use your will-power consciously and in wise ways."

      Both messages for today are very wise and useful for us all, so I hope you receive them in the same way they were sent -- with love and hope that these words will enrich you and your life in some way, no matter how small.

      Fro now, continue to enjoy your evening and night.

      Peace, love, light, harmony and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P.S.  The midi I used today is called:  'Angels Standing By."