To Share Angel Card Message from Dorren Virtue's 'Angels and Saints' card deck

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2006
      Hello everyone:

      Again, I wanted to use this beautiful sky stationery because I do so love a sky like this one; however, since where I live has so much smog or whatever it is called in the sky, I seldom see a sky exactly like this one, so it really does my heart good to just be able to look at a sky like this -- even if it is only in stationery.  Looking it really makes me think of the old saying, "God's in His heaven, and all is right with the world."

      That said, the card I drew for all of us today is the one on the Guardian Angel who helps you to  'Look Deeper.'

      And the message from this Guardian Angel Card for today is:

      "You need to look beyond the surface of this situation, as there is very important information that you are no currently aware of (or have not admitted to yourself).  Your Guardian Angel will bring this to your attention; however, it requires you to be open-minded.

      "The angels are not necessarily negating the situation that you are asking about  Instead, they are just asking you to look deeper.  This may involve sitting in stillness and silence, and listening to your inner truth, or it could mean consulting an expert who can teach you more bout the topic.

      "The investment of time and energy that it takes to do this research is well worth the rewards that you will reap.  The angels will ensure that you do not miss out on any windows of opportunity while you conduct this exploration.  Pay attention to the signs and intuitive clues that will guide you."

      Again, a wonderful and special message for us all from these beautiful and special Doreen Virtue cards.  I never get tired of using her cards and plan to keep going until I have purchased all of them.  She is really a very talented and  respected angelologist because one you  read her books or use her cards, it is almost sure that you will never forget her.

      Do continue to enjoy your evening and your sleep tonight as well.

      Peace, love, light, harmony and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P.S.  The midi I used today is called 'Angel Voices.'  If you are going to take time to look deeper and ask your angels for help in thus or any situation in your life, you have to be able to hear what they are saying to you so be sure you are still enough to always hear the voices of your angels when they are talking to you.