The 13th Diamond - Your Intergalactic E Mail ~ 046 ~ 4 October 2006 ~ I believe in the divinity of all living beings

  • JagGY,Julono 3, Your Personal & Corporat
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3 12:29 PM
      Transformation comes from within

      It is time to release and let go

      It is time to move forward into new ventures, without the cords of past beliefs and patternings

      The first step is acknowledgement

      the next step is choosing on all levels of your being to allow change to happen

      come with me and enjoy the journey

      Gaele Arnott 28 September 2006

      Music Playing is:  Losing my Religion

      A truly religious man should think that other religions are also so many paths leading to the Truth

      I would modify these words to read

      A Truly Spiritual Person would know that ALL paths Lead to the truth

      The key concepts in Ramakrishna's teachings were:

      • the oneness of existence
      • the divinity of all living beings
      • the unity of God and the harmony of religions
      • that the primal bondage in human life is lust and greed (kamini and kanchana in Bengali)
      Throughout the ages we have had teachers who have shown us the way and we have listen to them while they were "ALIVE". We love to quote them after they have gone but when it comes to following the TRUE TEACHINGS of UNCONDITIONAL LOVE and the DIVINITY OF ALL LIVING BEINGS, For some reason we like to go into LUST and GREED Mode and we make decisions based on what WE WANT regardless of what is FOR ALL LIVING BEINGS

      One of his Notable quotes ::::::::::

      "Knowledge leads to unity. Ignorance, to disunity."

      AGAIN I WOULD MODIFY

      WISDOM LEADS TO UNITY
      Today we have so much Knowledge that we no longer know what is GOOD or NOT GOOD

      We acquire Knowledge from so many sources today and we forget the advice give us in the Quran and from the Buddha

      Do not accept anything
      That you yourself cannot ascertain.
      Your hearing, eyesight and your heart,
      Each of them will be questioned about it
      Quran 17 :36

      Never JUST BELIEVE ANYTHING

      Never believe in anything simply because you have heard it.
      Never believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumoured by many. Never believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Never believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Never believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conductive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.

      - Buddha

      Interestingly when I speak to groups across Malaysia without exception in a Nation where Religion is paramount these teachings are UNKNOWN
      When I speak Or Teach I start with these guidelines as
      I do not have all the answers
      I speak from my heart
      I Teach from my Heart
      and
      I only Teach what I have personally proven
      and then I ask
      If you find what I say does not agree with you
      CHECK and If you find I am Incorrect then
      YOU TEACH ME AND WE WILL BOTH BECOME WISE

      The Pathway to wisdom comes from UNLEARNING ...........EVERYTHING

      Sometimes I Knowingly upset people so they will try to prove me wrong
      and while they are proving me "wrong" they make their own discovery

      My intention is to challenge what you believe
      If you are sure your beliefs are correct and you can say honestly
      I am a spiritual person and I know that ALL paths lead to truth
      Then I have achieved my objective

      As I write these words daily I ask my spiritual guides control my hands and thoughts so I stay in Unconditional love to all Beings
      when I highlight the shortcomings of National and religious leaders I do so with the prayer that they will learn as have I to listen to their Higher God Self as opposed to the Interests of protecting their Religion or Position

      Can you imagine if every politician commenced what they said with the words of the Buddha or the Quran
      and told their audience to not believe what they say unless it could be validated
      Firstly they would be much more careful
      Secondly they would become Transparent
      and
      The World would be a Better place

      Then we could say in 2006 that we truly believe in
      the oneness of existence the divinity of all living beings the unity of God and the harmony of religions that the primal bondage in human life is lust and greed

      Then you are becoming
      A Rainbow Body

      I Love You

      Radiating Truth from and To the Cosmos with Pure Love

       (c)JagGY, Julono 3  (13th Diamond)- 4 October 2006
      All words and graphics may be used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      Please share The 13th Diamond with all as you are guided in your heart·
      Who comes to mind as you read The 13th Diamond? -
      They need the message and You are the messenger!

        http://www.cosmicevolution.org/PhonergBalls.html
      DHA ZHI DHA ZHI DHA ZHI DHA ZHI  VA VA VA VA VOOM