The 13th Diamond - Your Intergalactic E Mail ~ 045 ~ 3 October 2006 ~ The Rainbow Body is available to those who are willing to accept their Empowerment

  • JagGY,Julono 3, Your Personal & Corporat
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2006
      Transformation comes from within

      It is time to release and let go

      It is time to move forward into new ventures, without the cords of past beliefs and patternings

      The first step is acknowledgement

      the next step is choosing on all levels of your being to allow change to happen

      come with me and enjoy the journey

      Gaele Arnott 28 September 2006

      Music Playing is:  Crying

      The world will end ~~ The world will not end ~~~ Do we know ~~~~ Does it matter????

      Galactic Alignment occurs only once every 26,000 years, and was what the ancient Maya were pointing to with the 2012 end-date of their Long Count calendar.

      2012: Dire Gnosis. If there is no "Galactic Download "picture here, it is due to your browser. Site works best with Microsoft Explorer. You should also be able to hear an electrical "buzzing" sound.

      I have been asked about 2012

      This is what I am "told"

      but before we get to that

      I have just returned from the Hospital for my post operation check up

      on the Hospital Electronic Board

      the date today is

      14 -01-2012

      We are told that the date of our death is determined when we are born but not the manner of our death

      We also know that we have to DIE to self to  ascend to higher spiritual realms while we are still our Human Bodies

      We also know that we are part of an Evolving Galactic System most of which is much more advanced that we are on earth

      We know the Earth has "Died" before

      Atlantis / Ice Age / Great Flood Etc

      We know Humans love to repeat lessons instead of learn from History

      We know that Religion )as it is now taught) has bound Humanity into Dark Ages thinking

      So the message of 2012 as I understand it is that we are their NOW

      and we have to DIE to self

      We have to Die to Ego

      We have to die to the need for revenge

      We have to die to the need to Control

      We have to Die and Find our Rainbow Bodies

      Then and only then will we reach the next level of our existence and be

      AT ONE

      with our Brothers and Sisters

      in the other Galaxies

      Remember the Story of  Sodom and Gomorrah

      Not everyone one has to Die to Self and Acquire their Rainbow Body

      Only a Certain Number

      and

      We are very nearly there

      Some who think they are --- ARE NOT!!!!!

      Some who have not even thought about it  --- ARE!!!!!!

      The Rainbow Body is available to those who are willing to accept their Empowerment

      To Die and Let go

      To Forgive seventy times seven

      Every Moment of Time

      and

      To Share their Empowerment with others

      2012 is with us NOW

      You can embrace the energy of 2012

      RIGHT NOW

      Through the Heart of Gaele we are told

      Sit quietly with hands resting lightly in your lap breathing softly in an out.

      allow breath to flow into your lungs and then expel the air out through the nose.

      Breathe in

      and out

      in and out

      allowing the mind to become quiet

      linking all parts of the body through the heart to the Universe.

      Now imagine yourself as allowing your feet to connect to the core of the earth.

      Feel the pulsing of the earth as it touches your feet and moves upwards through your body.

      Continue your breathing softly and quietly in and out.

      Feel how completely you are connected to the Earth and all its inhabitants.

      Allow yourself the memory of who you once were to feel the healing the earth allows you to experience.

      From the space of quiet that you now feel within your heart, imagine the spirit of the heart to reach out into the Universe.

      Feel it stretch and reach taking you into realms of experience both familiar and new.

      Feel the excitement within as the subconscious accepts the knowledge being shared from the Universal Source.

      Allow yourself to stretch and reach, accepting the gift being given of knowledge once known surfacing through subconscious into the conscious mind.

      Feel the greatness of the love which surrounds you as a unique and precious being.

      As you continue to softly breathe in and out feel the vibration of your own Soul.

      Know that as you connect from the core of the earth out into the soul of the Universe you are in perfect balance and harmony.

      Bring all this knowledge of love and knowing with you as you quietly conclude your session.

      Allow the feeling of perfect peace to remain with you as once again re-enter the reality of life.

      Know that as you extend yourself through the Universal Soul you hold within all the knowledge

      you need to move forward into the future

      We Love You

      Radiating Truth from and To the Cosmos with Pure Love

       (c)JagGY, Julono 3  (13th Diamond)- 3 October 2006
      All words and graphics may be used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      Please share The 13th Diamond with all as you are guided in your heart·
      Who comes to mind as you read The 13th Diamond? -
      They need the message and You are the messenger!

      MOLDAVITE

      Colour: dark green to olive green

      Card Name: “Messenger of the Gods”

      Chakra: Third Eye (6th) & Crown (7th)

      SEERSTONE & DREAMSTONE

      Numbers: 2 & 6

      Cultures: Czechoslovakia & Ancient Europe

      Even though Moldavite has existed upon planet Earth for millennia, it really is a gemstone for our times. It is a gem of extraterrestrial origin, having fallen to Earth in a single meteor shower over 14 million years ago, in the Moldavite Valley in Eastern Europe, It is a stone that has come to Earth with The message “you are not alone” in the universe. It has travelled from the Pleiades and beyond, carrying the energies of other worlds to our doorstep.

      Being of non-earthly origin, Moldavite resonates well with those individuals who are “Star Children”, or those whose Souls originate from other worlds before coming to this planet. It can help spark the remembrance of who we are and where we have come from. As a Dreamstone, it can clear a path through our dream experiences, to allow us more conscious access to other planetary spheres.

      This can help one move through the dream world, consciously gaining  the experience that “life exists everywhere” in the Universe. It also resonates with higher dimensions of reality. It is one of the gems working assisting with planetary ascension.

      Moldavite is an extremely valuable tool in meditation and energy healing

      work. Placed upon the 3rd eye centre, it helps to awaken this psychic centre to its ultimate potential. Moldavite is also one of the more useful gemstones to include in your gem layouts and medicine wheels for healing and balancing.

      Moldavite is respected as a psychic shield of protection by those who work closely with strong spiritual forces. You can visualize a soft green shield of light emanating from Moldavite, and enveloping your physical and psychic bodies.

      Moldavite is a gemstone of higher vibration and evolution, giving mankind a needed boost of enlightment, by awakening some of the higher centres in our minds. It works mostly on the 3rd eye and crown chakras, to awaken the Self to the awareness that we are a part of the divine plan of creation. It seeks to remind us that there is more to life than the day-to-day routine, that many have come to accept as reality.

      Best with: Sugilite, Amethyst, Moonstone, Rose Quartz, Lapis and Labradorite

      The message of Moldavite is: “You are not alone in the Universe!”

        http://www.cosmicevolution.org/PhonergBalls.html
      DHA ZHI DHA ZHI DHA ZHI DHA ZHI  VA VA VA VA VOOM

      Listen to Marina Mahathir on BBC